Quantcast
Native Instruments-No Customer Support - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Native Instruments-No Customer Support
Old 1st February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Native Instruments-No Customer Support

I have emailed Native Instruments customer support 3 times and have not received a single response! I know other people who've had the same problem!!

I'm so at my wits end with them, not only do some of their products not even work in PT at all, but then they don't even give customer support. They are the worst.

Any suggestions? anyone from NI out there that I can contact for support
Old 1st February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
i have actually had great tech support from NI but always via phone.never tried email w/ them. they are in California try calling.
Old 1st February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgdrum_nyc ➑️
i have actually had great tech support from NI but always via phone.never tried email w/ them. they are in California try calling.
I will definitely try that, but still it's ridiculous that most people I know get NO response from them via email tech support...why offer it, ya know? The seem more interested in updating products than working out bugs...oh well
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Yep, if you don't get them on the phone you might as well not exist. And even then it's debatable. Although I won't bull**** you, I've had two positive tech support experiences with them so far - both on the phone. But I don't like that I had two things go wrong in very flashy and remarkable ways to have to give them a call.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I had good tech support on the phone from them too.
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
native instruments support

You may want to check your "junk" or "spam" folder... I emailed them three times about an issue and started to get really angry. Finally I realized that my mail server had placed their email in my junk folder. It's a long shot but check just to make sure.

cheers,
paz
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Definitely call them, but only during the week - no support on weekends. That part is frustrating but once Monday came around they had me fixed up in no time at all.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I've had two good tech support experiences with them, like everyone else it's been over the phone. My problem with them is that they advertise their products as supporting the RTAS format and they just don't, at least not in Leopard and Leopard's been out for a very long time now. I don't think I'll ever buy anything else form them again.

Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I had a bad experience.

My Reaktor manual came apart in the first week.

Filled in there online form and in there reply they just said that it had not happened to anyone else!! No replacement.

They lost my custom after that.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind-Over-Midi ➑️
I've had two good tech support experiences with them, like everyone else it's been over the phone. My problem with them is that they advertise their products as supporting the RTAS format and they just don't, at least not in Leopard and Leopard's been out for a very long time now. I don't think I'll ever buy anything else form them again.

I really like the idea behind NI and their products. If all the feature of their apps would work to 100% like they describe and that in a stable fashion then their products IMO would be unbeatable. Kontakt 3 (has many bugs) but is the most competent Sample we have as a VI today. Doubt that some may but try any other software sampler and I promise you come running back to K3 :-)

I find their phone support very accessible. And I hope that K3.5 will even out the bugs.
πŸ“ Reply