Quantcast
best virtual instrument package? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
best virtual instrument package?
Old 30th January 2009
  #1
Gear Head
 
🎧 10 years
best virtual instrument package?

Any recommendations on a virtual instrument package/bundle that is in the 300-500 dollar range? I use Cubase4, and am in need of a bundle that comes with pretty much everything, ie, strings, brass, drums, etc.

I've only used the "stock" instruments in C4, such as Halion 1. I don't have a lot of time to "tweak" said instruments, so I need a program that will function much like the aforementioned Halion1,.. just load the channel, choose an instument, and play!

I've heard the IK stuff is decent. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks
Old 30th January 2009
  #2
Lives for gear
 
🎧 15 years
IK has the Workstation 2 bundle. I personally use Kontakt 3. There is also UVI Workstation.

Total Workstation 2

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Sampling Line : Kontakt 3

UVISoundSource.com
Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
  #3
Lives for gear
 
2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Getting any of the major samplers will please you greatly....

Check out Kontakt 3 and MachFive 2 for starters... These will both cover ALOT of bread and butter sounds.

If you are looking for the BEST sounds though, you will be hard pressed to find a ton of great sounds in one package. Check out the following, just for reference (it is out of your price range to get all of this, but I think it's better stuff):

Drums (Acoustic) :
- Toontrack Superior 2, Toontrack EZ Drummer (+expansions)

Drums (Electronic/other) :
- Stylus RMX, iDrum, Battery, plus many more!

Pianos :
- Synthogy Ivory

Synths/Other :
- Omnisphere

Other guys will have lots of other good ideas too. Look around on the net, listen to some demos (but take 'em with a grain of salt sometimes) and trust what the pros use (usually!)....
Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
  #4
Gear Nut
 
MagnumXK's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
I was thinking about this recently but came to the conclusion that for 500$ i would honestly buy something like omnisphere. The sounds in there are soo good and it has alot of different things. After that you can start expanding to other VI's as the money comes. Also depending on what DAW you use but something like xpand which comes with protools is great for an all around. Logic has some good stuff as well from what I remember. For that money i would buy one Instrument that sounds incredible like omnisphere and expand gradually. You will never run out of stuff with omnisphere thats for sure. Also depends on what type of music you do but since your looking for an all around VI im guessing you do alot of different types of music. omnisphere is really good for film, synths, pads and electronic stuff but it has great strings and choirs and organic material.
Old 8th November 2019
  #5
Gear Maniac
 
NamelessUnknown's Avatar
Virtual Instrument Package

Well it’s 2019, I’m sure software has changed a little in the last ten years. There’s not a tone of talk about this, but rather than start a new thread I thought I’d try to resurrect this one first.

I’m looking for a great all around virtual instrument package. I’ve been looking at Omnisphere and Komplete, are there other/better options? If not which is more versatile? Obviously Komplete has some options 3x the price of Omnisphere, is it just more sounds/instruments? Or is it more authentic sounding? Or is it a waste of money?

Currently I use Xpand! for most stuff, never been really happy but it works. I’d really like to find something that can cover the expansive ground Xpand! covers, but with more authentic sound right out of the gate. As it is, I feel like I’ve got to add a lot of processing to get Xpand! sounding good. And, I don’t love the GUI.

While I wouldn’t complain about having an excess of options, I’ve got a few pianos, organs, and synths I’m happy with so no real need for those. Superior Drummer handles most pop/rock needs, but I would definitely like orchestra/symphony drums, and some more exotic percussion options as well.

What are you using? What are you using it for? And what did it replace?

Thanks
Old 8th November 2019 | Show parent
  #6
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessUnknown ➡️
Well it’s 2019, I’m sure software has changed a little in the last ten years. There’s not a tone of talk about this, but rather than start a new thread I thought I’d try to resurrect this one first.

I’m looking for a great all around virtual instrument package. I’ve been looking at Omnisphere and Komplete, are there other/better options? If not which is more versatile? Obviously Komplete has some options 3x the price of Omnisphere, is it just more sounds/instruments? Or is it more authentic sounding? Or is it a waste of money?

Currently I use Xpand! for most stuff, never been really happy but it works. I’d really like to find something that can cover the expansive ground Xpand! covers, but with more authentic sound right out of the gate. As it is, I feel like I’ve got to add a lot of processing to get Xpand! sounding good. And, I don’t love the GUI.

While I wouldn’t complain about having an excess of options, I’ve got a few pianos, organs, and synths I’m happy with so no real need for those. Superior Drummer handles most pop/rock needs, but I would definitely like orchestra/symphony drums, and some more exotic percussion options as well.

What are you using? What are you using it for? And what did it replace?

Thanks
If you're looking for a lot of versatility, and a broader colour palette, Komplete is the obvious choice. They offer synths, VI, their entire Kontakt Library is superb for a wide range of sounds, and Kontakt opens the world for other sound libraries.

Omnisphere is incredible, but it really isn't as versatile as the Komplete bundle.
Old 8th November 2019
  #7
Lives for gear
 
loopy's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
I would suggest Komplete. Especially if you are looking for things like strings, brass, orchestral etc. I would wait a couple of weeks until Black Friday to see what deals NI offer. If I remember correctly, they usually offer deals on the separate instruments on BF and then in the summer they offer discounts on Komplete, Kontakt etc.

Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Best wishes!
Old 9th November 2019 | Show parent
  #8
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikky ➡️
IK has the Workstation 2 bundle. I personally use Kontakt 3. There is also UVI Workstation.

Total Workstation 2

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Sampling Line : Kontakt 3

UVISoundSource.com
These are all pretty good. NI in particular is extremely popular.

The only other one I know of is the Waves Inspire bundle. You don’t get as many instruments, but they have been extremely well done. You should be able to pick it up for about half price or even less.

https://www.waves.com/bundles/inspir...nts-collection

Black Friday is coming up, so wait and see who offers the best value for your money.
Old 11th November 2019 | Show parent
  #9
Gear Maniac
 
NamelessUnknown's Avatar
Upside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenVile ➡️
If you're looking for a lot of versatility, and a broader colour palette, Komplete is the obvious choice. They offer synths, VI, their entire Kontakt Library is superb for a wide range of sounds, and Kontakt opens the world for other sound libraries.

Omnisphere is incredible, but it really isn't as versatile as the Komplete bundle.
You say “Omnisphere is incredible, but it really isn't as versatile as the Komplete bundle”, is there an upside vs Komplete? Or is it only incredible until you buy Komplete?
Old 11th November 2019 | Show parent
  #10
Gear Maniac
 
NamelessUnknown's Avatar
Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington ➡️
These are all pretty good. NI in particular is extremely popular.

The only other one I know of is the Waves Inspire bundle. You don’t get as many instruments, but they have been extremely well done. You should be able to pick it up for about half price or even less.

https://www.waves.com/bundles/inspir...nts-collection

Black Friday is coming up, so wait and see who offers the best value for your money.
Thanks for the suggestion. I already have a few of the instruments in this bundle including Codex, Element, and EG80. They are all part of the reason I don’t really need piano or synth plugs.
Old 11th November 2019
  #11
Lives for gear
 
Orchestral? Best advice: go to VI Forums.

Suggestion for an orchestral full package in that price range:

Audio Imperia Nucleus - doesn't require the full version of Kontakt

(runner up: Sonuscore the Orchestra Complete, not sure if it's Kontakt Player only).


If you need synths plus orchestral stuffs, hard to beat Komplete on sale. The synths are good, the orchestral is sufficient (more so in ultimate).
Old 11th November 2019 | Show parent
  #12
Lives for gear
 
11 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessUnknown ➡️
Well it’s 2019, I’m sure software has changed a little in the last ten years. There’s not a tone of talk about this, but rather than start a new thread I thought I’d try to resurrect this one first.

I’m looking for a great all around virtual instrument package. I’ve been looking at Omnisphere and Komplete, are there other/better options? If not which is more versatile? Obviously Komplete has some options 3x the price of Omnisphere, is it just more sounds/instruments? Or is it more authentic sounding? Or is it a waste of money?

Currently I use Xpand! for most stuff, never been really happy but it works. I’d really like to find something that can cover the expansive ground Xpand! covers, but with more authentic sound right out of the gate. As it is, I feel like I’ve got to add a lot of processing to get Xpand! sounding good. And, I don’t love the GUI.

While I wouldn’t complain about having an excess of options, I’ve got a few pianos, organs, and synths I’m happy with so no real need for those. Superior Drummer handles most pop/rock needs, but I would definitely like orchestra/symphony drums, and some more exotic percussion options as well.

What are you using? What are you using it for? And what did it replace?

Thanks
So... I just took a look at IK Multimedia's current offering of SampleTank.

I looked at Sampletank 4. I don't see how this isn't all you'd need. It looks like it has everything you asked for and more. If we're talking stock SOUND... I personally prefer IK > NI ... aside from NI's Massive, Monark, and a handful of other ridiculously good sounding things. But... I really think IK's stock library beats NI's stock library. NI get special when adding the rest of the environment (Maschine, 3rd party libraries that blow everybody out the water, special controllers, etc).

But.. for your purposes... honestly, if I was starting from ground zero and looking to upgrade from my DAW's stock sounds.. I would choose IK ST4 in a heartbeat... especially at that price ($150?!?!? THAT'S SILLY). Miroslav is a really good string library that's stood the test of time. I still use my old copy for certain music work... b/c the strings are exactly what I'm looking for for some symphonic Hip-Hop tracks I like to make. It looks like they also have orchestral drums.

Also.. I like how they've upgraded the IK environment for mixing and using their plugins. They have some outstanding sounding plugins. For example.. I'm a big fan of Pultec EQs. I have a Warm Audio EQP that I used as the lead EQ on many things... but if I have a track where I want that sound on several other tracks, I won't hesitate to slap on the IK Pultec plugin... and I get similar vibe/feel.

Verdict: do not sleep on IK Multimedia. Their products are outstanding and Sampletank is really an amazing offering at that price. Holy cow. I have a mobile rig on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3... I'm honestly thinking about removing whatever CPU intensive goodies I have on that and limiting myself just to the IK stuff and a handful of other stuff... the library is deep enough to use just that if I had to.

Okay I'm done. And no.. I don't work for IK lol. I just got floored at the price... b/c they're giving you a LOT.
Old 12th November 2019 | Show parent
  #13
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPhoenix ➡️
So... I just took a look at IK Multimedia's current offering of SampleTank.

I looked at Sampletank 4. I don't see how this isn't all you'd need. It looks like it has everything you asked for and more. If we're talking stock SOUND... I personally prefer IK > NI ... aside from NI's Massive, Monark, and a handful of other ridiculously good sounding things. But... I really think IK's stock library beats NI's stock library. NI get special when adding the rest of the environment (Maschine, 3rd party libraries that blow everybody out the water, special controllers, etc).

But.. for your purposes... honestly, if I was starting from ground zero and looking to upgrade from my DAW's stock sounds.. I would choose IK ST4 in a heartbeat... especially at that price ($150?!?!? THAT'S SILLY). Miroslav is a really good string library that's stood the test of time. I still use my old copy for certain music work... b/c the strings are exactly what I'm looking for for some symphonic Hip-Hop tracks I like to make. It looks like they also have orchestral drums.

Also.. I like how they've upgraded the IK environment for mixing and using their plugins. They have some outstanding sounding plugins. For example.. I'm a big fan of Pultec EQs. I have a Warm Audio EQP that I used as the lead EQ on many things... but if I have a track where I want that sound on several other tracks, I won't hesitate to slap on the IK Pultec plugin... and I get similar vibe/feel.

Verdict: do not sleep on IK Multimedia. Their products are outstanding and Sampletank is really an amazing offering at that price. Holy cow. I have a mobile rig on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3... I'm honestly thinking about removing whatever CPU intensive goodies I have on that and limiting myself just to the IK stuff and a handful of other stuff... the library is deep enough to use just that if I had to.

Okay I'm done. And no.. I don't work for IK lol. I just got floored at the price... b/c they're giving you a LOT.
You're right! I completely forgot about Sample Tank! I definitely think ST might be a better buy that Komplete. SampleTank's full library is outstanding. I don't own it, but I've heard a lot of the samples, and they're stellar and the versatility of the full library is unrivaled, in my opinion. I really forgot about them.
Old 13th November 2019 | Show parent
  #14
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenVile ➡️
You're right! I completely forgot about Sample Tank! I definitely think ST might be a better buy that Komplete. SampleTank's full library is outstanding. I don't own it, but I've heard a lot of the samples, and they're stellar and the versatility of the full library is unrivaled, in my opinion. I really forgot about them.
In terms of an “out of the box” library, ST4 is extremely good. More specialised libraries tend to find their way on to the Kontakt platform. However, most of them don’t require a full license.

To be honest, through, ST4 is what ST3 should have been. I did feel a bit let down by ST3, but at least IK managed to redeem themselves. I only wish that the library was organised a bit better, as in keeping individual “elements” separate from layered patches. Also I wish they gave us a basic editor to work with as opposed to maintaining it as a rompler.

Syntronik has been a pain in the sense it never recalls it’s last view when reopening a project. It’s not a project killer by any means. It just becomes tedious having to navigate your way back to where you were to continue with the patch tweaking. ST4 isn’t like this, remarkably. I’m hoping that this means there’s is hope for Syntronik just yet.
Old 14th November 2019
  #15
Been watchin the plugin scene for almost 3 decades, hobbyist, music is not yet my day job.

Dabbled in a few purchases over the years, was put off by the quality of certain plugins about the late 209, especially pianos, just did not get along with them cos piano is my main instrument (Rhodes and acoustic pianos). Veered off to use only hardware pianos for about 6 years.

But I am back now to 100% virtual instruments, only using a stage piano purely as a controller.

A lot of my comments are specific to piano instruments, but I find that many of these apply to other types of instruments.

The key one being velocity sensitivity, it is such a major part of getting the instrument to sound the way you want it under your fingers, at the keyboard, or drum pad...

In this excellent collection of amazing plugins, is MIDICurve for tailoring velocity response, in such as way that you can have a universal way of using the same tool, just before any software instrument, and give it its own unique response. I find this far more effective than the limited velocity controls on most stage keyboards, or piano keyboard controllers, and sometimes there are limited or no velocity adjustment controls in some software instruments.

MIDICurve makes all the difference for me. And allows me to get the best from each plugin, patch.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/pizmidi/

With that said here are the tools that subject to proper setting of velocity curve, per instrument and or patch, I can highly recommend.

1. IK Multimedia Total Workstation XL - this is the version that aligns with and includes SampleTank 2.5 XL, and several other well known sample based products from years ago, such as the Miroslav Philharmonik. It cost me about $100 for the collection on a special sale. Lots of instruments, of varying quality, but lots of inspiration and sometimes less is more, not every patch needs an upfront in your face tone.

Excellent effects. Rather than use their individual front ends, after installation, I simply put all the samples under 1 folder in subfolders, and use Sampletank 2.5 Player, to access all the sounds. This way I learn and use only 1 interface. Thousands of sounds, of workstation piano quality or better, and lots of interesting tones to augment or initiate creative pursuits.

Unfortunately this product is unlikely to be available to purchase new, today, as it was discontinued. This one is a keepsake - vintage. I will never ever sell.

Extremely fast loading times, as there is no streaming of disk samples here.

There is now a version 4 of Sampletank, adn most likely a related bundle of other instruments included, but it is not cheap....and the demos have not yet convinced me that I should add this upgrade to my library.

Perfectly happy with the version 2.5 based collection.

One caveat, the 2.5 based collection needs to be run as administrator IIRC.

2. AIR INstruments Expansion Pack 3 Complete Upgrade (along with any prior purchase of a qualifying instrument from AIR Instruments).

It is possible to buy the full collection without bothering with an upgrade, but this turns out more expensive.

At this time some of the qualifying products are about $30, and the upgrade is about $150, so for $170 you get a lot, and I mean a lot of every kind of instrument from drums, pianos, strings, and synths, of what were pretty much as good as they get, a few years ago.

Another huge valuable collection to complement the bundle from IK Multimedia.

This is still available now.

A lot of these instruments were created and initially sold with ProTools, and are very high quality indeed.

I do not think there is streaming in use, cos the load times are always instantaneous.

3. Production voices has a sforzando based collection SFZ Piano Bundle, which I find absolutely incredible for the price. This was the bundle that weaned me off my hardware stage piano, and except for environments where I need to play live - without having to take my computer with me, I no longer need the sounds of my stage piano.

Production Voices also has a sforzando based Electric V which is worth checking out - a super sample of a Rhodes V (add the right effects and you are in electromechanical piano heaven)

4. While I have not bought any of the Waves instrument bundles, I can vouch for their Rhapsody (sample of an excellent Fazioli), and their Electric 88 ( a Rhodes Mark 1 - IIRC), both inexpensive and excellent instruments, if bought on sale individually. I do not have any use for the other keyboard instruments in the collection, so my opinion is biased

The most beautiful thing about the Waves collection or any Waves plugin, is you can try them out 100% download and install/use them for 1 week, fully functioning.

The irony of choice now becomes confusion, way too many options, so lots of discipline is needed to avoid becoming the kid in the candy store, when you own these plugins.

If you use the multi mic features (up to 3 simultaneous mic positions) versions of Waves Rhapsody or the piano in Production Voices - which have this feature, sure your CPU, Disk I/O etc will take a beating, if your PC is underpowered. But otherwise the CPU demands of all of these products are pretty low, compared to things like Spectrasonics Omnisphere or products from Vienna Symphonic Library.

5. This is a gem and it is free. EMU/Creative Labs Proteus VX, google search for it... EMU products were noted for their filters which are one way to spend an eternity generating millions of versions from one patch - huge potential, for anyone who cares to bother - Z-Plane - nothing like it in the whole world - I cannot recall if the Proteus V had these filters tweakable cos I own the Emulator X from which Proteus VX was derived - you will need to check. You will need this, to get it to work in modern Windows OS's. Links below for download and additional install instructions. Hundreds of legendary sounds, from a business that went into oblivion (with a lot of the ingenuity reappearing in what is now UAD)

https://proteus-vx.software.informer.com/2.0/

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....424#post424424
Old 14th November 2019
  #16
Gear Addict
 
Mortal Engines's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Komplete will most likely go on sale again very soon. I would almost wait for it. Although Sampletank seems like a great value, it’s almost always on sale, and even though some of NI’s synths are in need of an facelift, they are fairly essential. There’s a way to kind of “game” NI’s pricing system too, where I picked up Komplete for only $350 during their last sale. I thought it was pretty cool. Just find a free Kontakt player instrument that you can register at NI, and check your offers in your account. I did that, and upgraded to the full version of Kontakt for $125. After I registered Kontakt full, I got an offer to upgrade to Komplete for $199. Again, this was during their summer promo sale, but it was sure better than the $599 NI ususally asks for.
Old 15th November 2019
  #17
Gear Head
 
Another vote here for IK Multimedia's SampleTank 4.

I will clarify my vote as meaning the ST4 "Max" version and full Syntronik tucked inside of it too.

And I'd certainly say that it was a royal PITA to get installed and running correctly, and there were many corrupt files, crashes and bugs in the 1st versions too.

After memorizing nearly all the files and folders in it - what they do, and where they're supposed to go , I have to say it was worth the hassle. Yes, I did all my own troubleshooting and problem solving - despite having support tickets.

The 4.0.8 version has been solid, with only a single corrupt instrument that I know of.

It is a huge and awesome catalog of sound
Old 15th November 2019
  #18
Lives for gear
 
greggybud's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
While I too would suggest NI, I would hold off at least until their traditional BF sale which in the past has been individual instruments and tools.

NI is changing. It's pretty clear they will go subscription next year, but also keep the traditional method too. But due to the many changes at NI, and all the corporate double speak, these changes rarely end well.

Today NI is more a sample company compared to it's first 10 years of existence as a very innovative and cutting edge company with a ton of passion. Their target market today is much more broad than how they started out.

No one has mentioned Arturia, but you would have to purchase a separate strings brass program. As far as their synth emulations, overall they are pretty good IMO.

Good luck!
Old 18th November 2019
  #19
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
Komplete 12 is a killer deal.
Old 18th November 2019 | Show parent
  #20
Lives for gear
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishkash ➡️
Komplete 12 is a killer deal.
Definitely. With some smart choices and one of their big sales, you can get Komplete 12 (standard).

I went with Embertone Arcane (free) > Kontakt 6 upgrade > Komplete 12 upgrade at 50% off. Wouldn't have done it at full price.
Old 21st November 2019
  #21
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
In follow up, Gearslutz themselves just recently gave it the cold award.

IK Multimedia SampleTank 4

And for those already with it, there is a free expansion currently available for it, but only for a limited time. Spaceport 77...

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=8771
Old 22nd November 2019
  #22
Gear Head
ST4 Max is free if you buy a $300 irig keys 49,
which is a combo hi-res audio interface for /mic/guitar,
and mid-controller with sliders/buttons etc mapped to ST4.

The keyboard has it's own separate bundle, ST3, ST4 SE,
a lite Miroslav Philharmonic, a T-Racks with about
8 mastering modules, and three nice iOS goodies.

The offer is good for awhile longer, end of November, I think.

There is a lot in Komplete 12 that doesn't overlap ST4 Max,
the more adventurous you are, the more you create
unique music, as opposed to mainstream music, the more
you should look at Komplete 12. Getting both is not a bad option,
keeping in mind you'll have many many happy years of exploration
and education ahead.

The age of software doesn't matter if it works,
is new to your ears, and can produce sounds
applicable to many genres and eras. Komplete and Max
will get you in that zone, so hunt the bargains like a hungry lion!
Cheers

One more thing, plan on creating/buying a terrabyte of free contiguous
disk space, rule of thumb = have triple the installed content size free,
and no framentation, your drives will last longer, and perform better.
The bits and bobs can be fit in later. A lot of komplaints arise from
tiny warn out drives with a decade of fragmentation used by dullards trying
to caulk every nook and cranny of disk space with elite sound libraries...

Last edited by guildorf; 22nd November 2019 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: ranting
Old 26th November 2019
  #23
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Actually I find it odd that around 6 mths after ST4’s release that they still haven’t updated their Total Studio bundle. According to the site, if you buy that then you are getting ST3 along with it instead,

Personally if find that a bit prehistoric.
Old 30th November 2019 | Show parent
  #24
Lives for gear
 
easyrider's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington ➡️
Actually I find it odd that around 6 mths after ST4’s release that they still haven’t updated their Total Studio bundle. According to the site, if you buy that then you are getting ST3 along with it instead,

Personally if find that a bit prehistoric.
Yeah noticed that, I can get it for a good price but it would pain me to have to buy the upgrade to ST4
Old 2nd December 2019 | Show parent
  #25
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleazy_Rider ➡️
Yeah noticed that, I can get it for a good price but it would pain me to have to buy the upgrade to ST4
I ended up getting the upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe, for now.

With T-Racks, SampleTank and Syntronik, I'm considering upgrading to a Total Studio bundle, figuring it might save me more on upgrading in the future... potentially.
Old 7th February 2020
  #26
Gear Maniac
 
NamelessUnknown's Avatar
It’s been a few months since I’ve check in on this thread, every time I read it and research these suggestions my head starts to spin and smoke comes out of my ears. I was looking into ST4 and MP2, but I like my keys and replacing them constitutes a dealbreaker... will ST4 work well with old M-audio products (Axiom49, Oxygen88)? What about NI?

Thanks to all who have put their time and thought into this.
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 50 views: 45697
Avatar for Eat
Eat 15th March 2013
replies: 919 views: 122531
Avatar for smoke
smoke 12th May 2017
replies: 1156 views: 196348
Avatar for Al Yeska
Al Yeska 2nd December 2019
replies: 154 views: 15964
Avatar for Lotuz2019
Lotuz2019 5th June 2021
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump