Quantcast
wierd buffer problems new pc ? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
wierd buffer problems new pc ?
Old 29th January 2009
Gear Nut

๐ŸŽง 10 years
wierd buffer problems new pc ?

hey i just built a brand new quad core 4 gig pc running vista my hd is 10000 rpm my ram is also 4 gig

i have nothin installed but vista ultimate and protools and when i run a session using my 003 i get the h/w buffer size error where it tells me to lower it then it tells me to higher it...i can bareley get trough a track....

also when i load a session with plugins and save it when i try to open it it freezes....

this never used to happen..i solved this by disalbling the plugins before i save and then it opens but i never had to do this when i ran same plugs on older system and i def never had this buffer size problem

any help please ?? much appreaciated
Old 30th January 2009
Gear Nut

๐ŸŽง 10 years
you mean to tell me all these people on here and no one has ever seen this problem or heard about it.....

this started out a site for people to talk about audio related equipment and the positives and negatives that come from this....

seams like lately its just a site for people to put down othere people who are less experienced or simply just ignore stuff they seen before or that are simple problems...

unbelievable

thanx though.....
Old 9th February 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
re

if your os is 64 bit pro tools doesnt have 64 bit compatibility check you friendly degidesign web site for further info,,,,
๐Ÿ“ Reply