Best IR (Impulse Reverbs) 2009
Old 10th April 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by prism ➡️
HIGHLY underated and also hidden from sight it seems but stunning

V-synthesis - exotic studio samples , synth patches and impulse responses

ignore the demos ! these are Really good.The h3000 captures the grain of the machine , the h8000 ones are super expansive and simply stunning for large spaces and electronica .Email them and ask for discount ! i got all 4 sets for £55 , these are sound quality wise as good as any others online but i think just not marketed as well.
Thank you for the link. I was looking for Eventide IRs.
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
i can vouch for these to , very lush sounding and different from anything else on the market , very eventide like in a word .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue monk ➡️
Thank you for the link. I was looking for Eventide IRs.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
The other day I was installing Logic 8 on my new machine and came across the old logic 6/7 IR folder. I was surprised to find how effin great and spacious some of these sound. If you have logic don't sleep on the bundled IR's.
Old 11th April 2009 | Show parent
js1
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythminmind ➡️
Kind of you to put these together. Question - when you sampled them, did you turn off the modulation (like Acoustica does?)

js
Old 12th April 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Just bought the Acousticas bundle with all there IR's sounds really good but waiting on Altiverb to really give them a run, just using a Demo of SIR 2 to try them out.
Old 12th April 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
I just bought the EMT 245 IRs a few days ago. Now I'm just waiting for PayPal to hurry up with the order.

- Mike
Old 26th June 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeroephonics ➡️
I just bought the EMT 245 IRs a few days ago. Now I'm just waiting for PayPal to hurry up with the order.

- Mike
How do you like them? I've been trying to decide what the best EMT IRs are. If there's a significant difference in something like Acusticas' to the free ones available (I think I got them from the noisevault site, not sure).
Old 30th August 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Bricasti responses from Acousticas

Old 1st November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Did anyone try the MoReVoX Retròverb 3?

Four out of five stars review in Sound on Sound and some impulses apparently were recorded onto one-inch tape (a Studer A80), giving "these IRs added 'head bump' warmth, for a more solid bottom end, some (mostly third-harmonic) distortion, plus squashed transients and a creamy, smooth high end."
Old 2nd November 2009 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBlizz ➡️
Did anyone try the MoReVoX Retròverb 3?

Four out of five stars review in Sound on Sound and some impulses apparently were recorded onto one-inch tape (a Studer A80), giving "these IRs added 'head bump' warmth, for a more solid bottom end, some (mostly third-harmonic) distortion, plus squashed transients and a creamy, smooth high end."
Hi TBlizz,

I invite you to visit >> :: MoReVoX - RetròVerb 3.0 - Top Class IRs Library ::

In there you'll can take a listen to some demos and download
RetròVerb3 Free with 10 Full IRs!

Cheers

Sab
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Thanks Sab, I've dowloaded:
  1. Excited Vocal Ambience
  2. AbbeyPlate*
  3. Airy Hall
  4. Ampli Room
  5. Dark Tunnel
  6. Full Plate
  7. Large Hall
  8. Rich Room*
  9. The BIG Hall*
  10. [5.0] Deep Hall

A quick glance at the RetròVerb database tells me that the '*' are part of the 'Classic Drive' category and recorded onto one-inch tape. I'll check these out first! Also, nice recommendation by Michael Brauer on your site. thumbsup
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
You are welcome TBlizz !

Yes I'm really honoured MB uses my libs

Let me know if you need more infos.

Sab
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Old thread here, but I gotta add my 2 cents

I have scoured the net for impulses of almost every revered verb unit - bricasti to 480's to eventides... I recently went from logic 8 express to pro and therefor gained access to space designer for the first time... I'd been using laconvolver with guitar cab impulses, IR's of reverb units, etc.

Man - I learned a lesson about buying into the hype. I've heard Space Designer slammed for a long time, but there is a DEEP library of amazingly useful spaces. Specifically, the rooms and short/medium plates. I still love Ik's CSR for its cpu friendliness, but come mixdown time, all but a few (CSR's Orchestra hall and Vintage plate) are replaced...

Still love my IR's from the net, and the options they give me, but I could use JUST Space Designer and not feel left out.

-Matt
Old 3rd November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Also, nice recommendation by Michael Brauer on your site. thumbsup
Where?

B
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Frontpage
Attached Thumbnails
Best IR (Impulse Reverbs) 2009-michael-brauer.jpg  
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
How many people would be interested in a group buy? I've seen them done for other software and it would look like something like the Acousticas reverbs would be perfect for a group buy (multiple genres of music producers interested)
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'd be interested!
Old 12th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoReVoX ➡️
Let me know if you need more infos.
RetròVerb was designed for TLSpace. Any plans on creating presets for Logic Pro Space Designer? It would make scrolling through the many choices much easier!
Old 13th November 2009 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
RetròVerb was designed for TLSpace. Any plans on creating presets for Logic Pro Space Designer? It would make scrolling through the many choices much easier!

Release planned for the 1st-Q 2010
Old 14th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
A couple of comments:

For Immerse: I have ALTIVERB working in Sonar 64 bit version. I know Audioease doesn't support this and it doesn't work using the built in bit bridge of SONAR but if you buy a third party bridge called j-bridge (j-bridge is so good, SONAR has built in integration for j-bridge, that is, no txt file needed, no copying and re-naming plugs, etc.). I think j-bridge is like $20 but worth every penny (side note, every one of my 32 bit plugs runs fine using the two bridges in my 64 bit SONAR DAW).

Secondly, has anyone tried speaker cabinet IRs. I have re-cabinet and it really is unbelievable when you send a guitar, bass or synth through it (it has all types of mics and all types of cabinets at many different positions and distances from the cabinet to help you dial in a sound that fits best in your mix). My question is: Has anyone used RED WIRE cabinet IRs... looks like more choices for speakers/mics and I would love to get more of these IRs for my library? Are they any good?

Thanks,
Jim
Old 27th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Rob Acid free IRs:

ImpulseResponses
Old 28th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
For those of you familiar with the free Lexicon Reverbs included with Altiverb (224 or 480), are the Acoustica's IRs "night and day, just different, or, similar but better? It seems like a lot of $ if it's not a gigantic improvement and lord knows I have soooo many reverb plugs at this point I don't really need any more choices.
Old 1st December 2009 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythminmind ➡️
just D\L the impulse sets,but its all in wav - so i can't open them in space designer....
is there any way that i can convert them for space designer???
Old 1st December 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by divine source ➡️
just D\L the impulse sets,but its all in wav - so i can't open them in space designer....
is there any way that i can convert them for space designer???
Yes you can, but they won't be loaded as presets. You open up the IRs in the plugin to the left of the main waveform window where the + sign is. You can store them anywhere but might want to store them where the other IRs are located. Then, if you find some you like save them as a preset within the plugin. They just show up in Altiverb, which is more convenient.
Old 17th December 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Bricasti M7 impulses by rythminmind true stereo YUMMYNESS!!!
Old 18th December 2009 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
rhythemNmind thank you very much! i will donate soon! thanks ALOT!
Old 1st March 2010 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoReVoX ➡️
Release planned for the 1st-Q 2010
Sab, how are the presets for Logic Pro Space Designer coming along?

BTW, the 25% off this month sounds good!
Old 11th March 2010 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Sab, how are the presets for Logic Pro Space Designer coming along?

BTW, the 25% off this month sounds good!

Hey TBlizz , the Space Designer presets release is been a little bit delayed ( It will be released finally in April) coz actually we are working at the final step of new exciting plug project and on a new drums library .....

Stay tuned, and take a look to :: MoReVoX :: for the latest news !

Thanks!
Sab
Old 14th April 2010 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Retroverb 3 Space Designer Patches Released !

Hi All,

the MoReVoX Retroverb3 - Space Designer Patches are been released.

They are obviously FREE for all the RetròVerb3 Users

For more info about Retroverb3 pls visit : :: MoReVoX - RetròVerb 3.0 - Top Class IRs Library ::

Cheers

Sab
📝 Reply