DUY Spider patches - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DUY Spider patches
Old 9th January 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
DUY Spider patches

Hi,

I've heard there's a website with patches for ReDSPider available on it, does anyone know it?
or know of any third parties who offer/sell patches?
Last time I looked the digitalaudiorock Protools preset co-op didn't have any.

Many thanks,
Old 10th January 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Hey Renie,

I got the presets that came with it, try Xavi at DUY, I think the idea was to exchange presets I just do not think it has happened yet.
Old 10th January 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Quote:
Originally posted by davemc
Hey Renie,

I got the presets that came with it, try Xavi at DUY, I think the idea was to exchange presets I just do not think it has happened yet.
hi Dave

Phewee- it's a wicked plug isn't it?

I did ask Xavi on the DUC and he said there is a website where people are exchanging patches and that he is trying to get it onto the DUY site.

So so far I don't know where that site is and there aren't any new patches on their website.

Also when I tried the demo the list of internal patches was just there to the left, but now I've bought it with that version I need to hold control+command in the empty black square to see the list. It's OK but not as cool. how does yours work and what version are you?

Thanx!
Old 10th January 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
If I remember the presets are not under normal pro tools presets. They are under load or something.. Its a cool plugin, I have not been using much in my plug library lately just the Sony Comp/EQ, reverb one and soundblender/ampfarm for FX.
So sorry I have no new presets for it to give you.

The better pres and mics you I get the less I find you have to play with the sounds later. Mostly I am doing pop/rock bands. I did a numetal band the other week and out with timeblender, the re-despider and bruno/reso.
๐Ÿ“ Reply