The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PSP VintageWarmer2 v.2.10.1
Old 11th December 2021 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider ➡️
But you still find the time to post guff in new product threads….
Of course... I'm a complete GS. I just don't want to waste time bickering.

Carry on.
PSPaudioware

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mljung ➡️
It's not a big thing. I remember I stopped updating WV, because very small new features were paid at that time. Things has changed since, regarding update pricing, which I appreciate. I'm still in doubt though that much has changed on the inside of WV2 from the version I have now to the most recent, so I think I'll put my 15$ in some of the more interesting new developments in plug-in land.
::
Mads
In the version 2.6 we added an additional version of the plug-in PSP MicroWarmer.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Thank you PSP for this update! Now GUI is much more crisp and clear
Old 11th December 2021
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Thanks, the gui improvement is welcomed but is it normal that the vu meters are responding a little late to audio material? Win 7 here.
Old 11th December 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
@ Antoni PSP. I see form your Avatar PSP is 20 years old. incredible how time flies!
I wonder what was your first product and what did it looked like.
I was around but I really don't remember.
sorry for derailing the thread a bit.
Old 12th December 2021 | Show parent
PSPaudioware

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastervargas ➡️
@ Antoni PSP. I see form your Avatar PSP is 20 years old. incredible how time flies!
I wonder what was your first product and what did it looked like.
I was around but I really don't remember.
sorry for derailing the thread a bit.
Our first plugin was the first in the world VST game: PSP Flight. The first commercial product was a PSP StereoPack bundle.
https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/psp-stereopack
Old 12th December 2021 | Show parent
PSPaudioware

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge ➡️
Thanks, the gui improvement is welcomed but is it normal that the vu meters are responding a little late to audio material? Win 7 here.
No. Could you send a video with your DAW information at [email protected]
Old 13th December 2021 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni PSP ➡️
No. Could you send a video with your DAW information at [email protected]
Thanks, i haven't used VW for a long time, so it seems that the vu meters calibration is a little bit different than what i'm used to. Not a problem after all, i will work with that.
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge ➡️
Thanks, i haven't used VW for a long time, so it seems that the vu meters calibration is a little bit different than what i'm used to. Not a problem after all, i will work with that.
Do you know that you can reveal the "back panel" of the plugin by clicking on the Vintage Warmer logo at the bottom? There are a few adjustments for the meters there, among other things.
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorgos ➡️
Do you know that you can reveal the "back panel" of the plugin by clicking on the Vintage Warmer logo at the bottom? There are a few adjustments for the meters there, among other things.
Yes i knew about these hidden settings, but i had forgotten to touch them, thanks for reminding it, i will tweak them asap
Old 15th December 2021 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Antoni, big PSP fan here. I see that PSP is moving forward at a good pace regarding the conversion of your plug-in catalog to Apple M-series ARM ("Silicon") native compatibility. Do you have any updates on the progress of that long-term project?
Old 15th December 2021 | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by disfrontman ➡️
Do you have any updates on the progress of that long-term project?
Any will the entire lineup get the update? I have most of PSP's product line and some are getting long in the tooth.
Old 16th December 2021 | Show parent
PSPaudioware

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
Any will the entire lineup get the update? I have most of PSP's product line and some are getting long in the tooth.
Mac OS Silicon ready already: PSP VintageWarmer, PSP VintageWarmer2, PSP MicroWarmer, PSP InfiniStrip, PSP Saturator, PSP NobleQ, PSP NobleQex, PSP MasterQ2, PSP 2445 EMT, PSP Pianoverb2, PSP SpringBox, PSP PianoVerb.

I hope before the end of this year we will release updates for the following 10 products: PSP oldTimer&PSP oldTimerME, PSP oldTimer MultiBand, PSP Twin-L, PSP FETpressor, PSP BussPressor, PSP E27, PSP L'otary, PSP HertzRider and PSP Xenon. The rest of our plug-ins should be updated in the first Q of 2022.

Last edited by Antoni PSP; 17th December 2021 at 12:43 PM..
Old 16th December 2021 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
I hope before the end of this year we will release updates of the following 10 products: PSP oldTimer&PSP oldTimerME, PSP oldTimer MultiBand, PSP Twin-L, PSP FETpressor, PSP BussPressor, PSP E27, PSP L'otary, PSP HertzRider and PSP Xenon. The rest of our plug-ins should be updated in the first Q of 2022.
Hi Antoni,

very much appreciated!
I've been downloading the already overhauled plugins and I can tell that it's a pleasure to use them with the sharper gui and the new preset system. Your business model is very customer and longterm oriented! To imagine that these updates are free many years after my initial purchase when in comparison some huge plugin companies are demanding upgrade fees without being able to get 4 K handled properly...
You guys are great and for sure I will be buying your future products.
Cheers and thanks again
Old 17th December 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
I hope before the end of this year we will release updates of the following 10 products: PSP oldTimer&PSP oldTimerME, PSP oldTimer MultiBand, PSP Twin-L, PSP FETpressor, PSP BussPressor, PSP E27, PSP L'otary, PSP HertzRider and PSP Xenon. The rest of our plug-ins should be updated in the first Q of 2022.
Amazing! Right now FETpressor and 608MD crash Cubase 11 Pro in Monterey, but not Big Sur. Since I use FETpressor on everything this is most welcome!
Old 17th December 2021 | Show parent
Gear Addict
Quote:
Mac OS Silicon ready already: PSP VintageWarmer, PSP VintageWarmer2, PSP MicroWarmer, PSP InfiniStrip, PSP Saturator, PSP NobleQ, PSP NobleQex, PSP MasterQ2, PSP 2445 EMT, PSP Pianoverb2, PSP SpringBox, PSP PianoVerb.

I hope before the end of this year we will release updates for the following 10 products: PSP oldTimer&PSP oldTimerME, PSP oldTimer MultiBand, PSP Twin-L, PSP FETpressor, PSP BussPressor, PSP E27, PSP L'otary, PSP HertzRider and PSP Xenon. The rest of our plug-ins should be updated in the first Q of 2022.
Highly impressive. I wish all developers could attack M1 native with such gusto. Looking forward to their release!
Old 1st April 2022 | Show parent
Gear Head

Quote:
The rest of our plug-ins should be updated in the first Q of 2022.
Any word on this? Looking out for N2O, Neon, 42/85, 608MD especially.
Old 1st April 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Big Mastercomp and Neon user here, would love an update on these, thank you!
Old 22nd April 2022
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Please PSP, give some love to N2O, personnally i only need a reasizable gui. Very underrated plugin...
Old 25th April 2022
Gear Addict

the skeuomorphism with the shadows under the knobs is funny
📝 Reply