The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition
Old 31st March 2021 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikkoRome ➡️
I feel like, unless this thread magically disappears, Waves is gonna find a way to **** us. This thread is the first thing that pops up when I Google "DIY Soundgrid" and the next few links are all reposts of this thread so I'm sure they're following this... Hi, Waves. I own ALL of your software and it was either this or start investing more heavily into Universal Audio so leave us alone and see it for the win it is lol
Anyway...

I just formatted and add the filed to my 32GB thumbdrive and have the following items ordered (most of which have already arrived):
1) iStar 2U MATX server case
2) Gigabyte B360M D3H GSM
3) Intel Coffee Lake i7 9700K
4) Astra Gear 8GB & 4GB 2666MHz DDR4. 12GB total, just to be safe.
5) Thermaltake 500W Type: Intel ATX 12V 2.3 82-86% Efficiency 3.39"x5.91"x5.51" PSU
6) 3x Anidees AI Aureola Duo 80mm RGB fans
7) Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition CPU Cooler
8) Netgear GS308 8-Port gigabit ethernet unmanaged switch
9) A Waves Soundgrid domed sticker a guy is sending me from the UK

I went with 8 ports so I have room for: Control-Room PC, DIY SG server, SSL Nucleus, my busted old laptop I dug up to run Audiogridder, Netgear N-150 running as a repeater to bring the wi-fi/internet signal into the network (its too far to deal with cables unless I have to... hopefully repeaters work that way but idk lol), and a little room left for future Audiogridder servers or whatever I need to add later.
Have you tried switching between redundant servers? In other words, how long does it take from turning on the server to fully entering the system?
I used the redundancy test on LV1, and when I switched from LV1 A server to B server (GIGABYTE B360N WIFI), the switch failed. After switching and observing several times, it was found that it took too long for server B to enter the system after restarting. The end of the countdown has not fully entered the system. It takes nearly 15 seconds to enter the system than the A server.
I suspect that there is a problem with my BIOS settings. Can you share the snapshot or screenshot of your motherboard's BIOS design with me? Thank you!
Old 1st April 2021 | Show parent
Gear Head

https://www.notebookcheck.net/XCY-X5....484340.0.html. guys could we use this new computer as server ?
Old 2nd April 2021 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmoz ➡️
https://www.notebookcheck.net/XCY-X5....484340.0.html. guys could we use this new computer as server ?
No
Old 4th April 2021
Gear Maniac

Unhappy DIY Waves SG on for 3 seconds... off for 1 second... repeat forever

I shouldve asked this before I spent a bunch of money building one but
WHAT INTERFACE DO I NEED TO USE MY NEW DIY Soundgrid?
I just built one today using:
- Gigabyte B360M D3H GSM
- Coffee Lake i7 9700K
- 8GB Ram
- 32GB SanDisk USB 3.0 thumb-drive
in a 2U server case with RGB LED fans in the front (to dress it up) and even have a Soundgrid sticker on its way from a guy overseas (to answer the "Whats that?" question before client's ask).

I plugged my USB into a USB3.0 port in the back, plugged a Cat8 ethernet from the DIY SG to my Netgear Gigabit GS308 unmanaged router (which also connects to my control-room PC, SSL Nucleus, and internet)... Nothing showing up in Waves Soundgrid Driver Control Panel to connect to.
Also, the power indicator light on the front of my server and the fans are on for 3 seconds... off for 1 second... on for 3 seconds... and the cycles continues infinitely.

Before I dismount it from the rack, take it apart, and start messing with the power supply, is this due to some error I've made in setup? Is this because I don't have the correct interface setup (RME Fireface800 and Apollo Twin Duo USB)? If so. what do I need to buy tomorrow morning?

I built this because I have a client who's project, after working long and hard on it, needs me to go back and work on some stuff he "forgot to ask" me to do and it's so overloaded that I can't even play this project and need to offload it ASAP. It's seriously packing a heavy workload and needs the help.

PLEASE HELP
He's already waited an extra week for me to do this before I finish and need to get it going ASAP.

EDIT: More details:
I opened a rack in Nuendo so I could see if it would connect. WSG was offline and clicking it brought me into SG Studio. Network port showed "none" or "PCIE..." as my only options. I pressed auto config and, when it was done, my mobo's LAN port was an option. I selected it but "link" still said invalid and "mixer offline" at the top. I pressed "rescan ports" ( for no logical reason) and my LAN hasn't been an option again since. It is just forever scanning network, exactly as it does anytime I turn the computer on after installing all the SG software. I'd hoped connecting the server I built would resolve this.
Like I said, DIY-SG doesn't stop this same cycle. 3 seconds on... 1 off... 3 on... forever.

Last edited by TikkoRome; 4 weeks ago at 09:45 AM.. Reason: Add more info after trying different stuff.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
I shouldve asked this before I spent a bunch of money building one but
WHAT INTERFACE DO I NEED TO USE MY NEW DIY Soundgrid?
I just built one today using:
- Gigabyte B360M D3H GSM
- Coffee Lake i7 9700K
- 8GB Ram
- 32GB SanDisk USB 3.0 thumb-drive
in a 2U server case with RGB LED fans in the front (to dress it up) and even have a Soundgrid sticker on its way from a guy overseas (to answer the "Whats that?" question before client's ask).

I plugged my USB into a USB3.0 port in the back, plugged a Cat8 ethernet from the DIY SG to my Netgear Gigabit GS308 unmanaged router (which also connects to my control-room PC, SSL Nucleus, and internet)... Nothing showing up in Waves Soundgrid Driver Control Panel to connect to.
Also, the power indicator light on the front of my server and the fans are on for 3 seconds... off for 1 second... on for 3 seconds... and the cycles continues infinitely.

Before I dismount it from the rack, take it apart, and start messing with the power supply, is this due to some error I've made in setup? Is this because I don't have the correct interface setup (RME Fireface800 and Apollo Twin Duo USB)? If so. what do I need to buy tomorrow morning?

I built this because I have a client who's project, after working long and hard on it, needs me to go back and work on some stuff he "forgot to ask" me to do and it's so overloaded that I can't even play this project and need to offload it ASAP. It's seriously packing a heavy workload and needs the help.

PLEASE HELP
He's already waited an extra week for me to do this before I finish and need to get it going ASAP.

EDIT: More details:
I opened a rack in Nuendo so I could see if it would connect. WSG was offline and clicking it brought me into SG Studio. Network port showed "none" or "PCIE..." as my only options. I pressed auto config and, when it was done, my mobo's LAN port was an option. I selected it but "link" still said invalid and "mixer offline" at the top. I pressed "rescan ports" ( for no logical reason) and my LAN hasn't been an option again since. It is just forever scanning network, exactly as it does anytime I turn the computer on after installing all the SG software. I'd hoped connecting the server I built would resolve this.
Like I said, DIY-SG doesn't stop this same cycle. 3 seconds on... 1 off... 3 on... forever.

Did you make sure that only ONE LAN port is active on the mobo (in the BIOS section) and that you are connected to the right LAN port?
Gear Maniac

I didn't even hook up a screen and keyboard lol. Only noticed one LAN port on the back of the mobo. Checked the diagram on the manual when troubleshooting but didn't see another port on there either.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I didn't plug the ATX 12v 2x4 from the PSU to mobo. Gotta fix that today and retry.
Here for the gear

Waves is picky about which switches it will work with. That may be your problem, here's the approved list:
https://www.waves.com/support/networ...ndgrid-systems
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeng71 ➡️
Waves is picky about which switches it will work with. That may be your problem, here's the approved list:
https://www.waves.com/support/networ...ndgrid-systems
actually that list may not be valid, these are old switches and some are already discontinued. SoundGrid server requires IPv6, and most modern (gigabit) switch have no problem handling that. If you suspect it's the switch issue, best and easiest way to check is by plugging your computer directly into the SoundGrid server, again, as long as they both understand MDI-X that can handle the direct connection, it should just work. Some very old network chip can not do auto-crossover, but these system probably can't run SG server in the first place. On the other hand, some system may be able to run SG server and connect with client, but can not actually function due to some unknown reason.
Gear Maniac

I figured out that issue. Being too excited and not thinking, I accidentally plugged the 6+2 PSU wire into the 8-Pin CPU power port on the mobo. Luckily, a miracle occurred and it refused to turn on rather than fry the CPU.

The issue I'm dealing with now is trying to get them to connect.
SSG just keeps searching then asking me if I want to restart the app... over and over. Meanwhile, the screen I connected the server to, in case there was any setup needed, shows the penguins across the top, a bunch of lines of "pid" code stuff, then says
"/etc/init.d/nsserver waiting on dependency libs...
..../nsserver waiting on dependency network...
..../nsserver start
===nsserver========
wsgnf. 28672 0
unlimited-c 10000
echo 2 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu AG_NSServer...
+----------------+
I booted from SanDisk Ultra (ver: 12.2.0.112(4.3))I
+----------------+
echo 1723 > /var/run/NSServer.pid
rm /var/run/nsserver.pid
rm /var/run/rcS.pid

Please press Enter to activate this console."

Then a bunch of:
#
#
#
from where I went through the trouble of reaching behind my main PC to remove the keyboard cable and switch it to the server and hit enter over a handful of times and nothing happened.

Yesterday when I was trying to mess with it, I couldn't get SGST app to load on startup either (obviously) but I was able to open a session > open studiorack plugin > hit the red WSG button and it brought me to a screen where I was able to try to connect the server (which didn't work because none existed at the time).
Now I'm trying the same thing and when I hit the WSG logo and get the pop up to choose "skip" or "open sg setup", I hit SG setup and the pop up goes away but nothing happens.

I think there's an issue with either the timing/sequence of my booting up or maybe I need to configure BIOS in someway???
I followed the instructions here exactly, someone else mentioned success with the same board and I bought the CPU based on the specs Waves gives for the WSG Extreme-C server. The only thing I changed is adding an additional 4GB RAM stick I had laying around. I checked BIOS before plugging in the boot drive and restarting, to make sure my RAM and everything was functioning properly and it is.
I just don't know why it won't connect or what I need to do to make it do so.
Gear Maniac

Hopefully these attach. Camera is on 108MP setting so most files too big but 2 fit. I'll try lowering quality and snapping pics while it rushes through all the code again because it says some stuff about the connection failing and some partition not existing but you probably have to see it to be any help so let me try again
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_000120.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_000129.jpg  
Gear Maniac

I got more to load after this
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001202.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001204.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001206.jpg  
Gear Maniac

And just 2 more pics after these
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001214.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001207.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001209.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001211.jpg  
Gear Maniac

This is the last 2 pics I grabbed when it was scrolling really fast upon rebooting.
I'm praying someone here knows what this stuff is telling me is wrong and what I need to do.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to use this other stick and try to make a new boot that works.
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001212.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_001214.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Sorry to flood but I've been working on this all night and reading over every post in this long thread looking for solutions.
It appears that my "Please Enter to activate this console" then nothing happens - issue isn't an issue but what a lot of you are saying it's supposed to say, correct?

So the fact that Soundgrid Studio won't open and Studiorack in my DAW won't open what I need either is my actual problem?
Just reinstalled Soundgrid Studio (w/ +8 mixer) and restarted main PC to see if that gets the apps to open...

Application failed to initialize. Nothing happens when I press "Open SG Setup".

I really hope it's not the Netgear GS308 switch I'm using that's to blame. This switch has solved the issue of my SSL Nucleus not connecting that I just spent at least 6 months dealing with (that some of you may have tried helping me with).
I don't see how that could prevent the app from opening when it was working lastnight when the server wasn't even powered on.
Gear Maniac

BTW, here's the ifconfig:
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_013620.jpg  
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Seems like everything is ok on the server.

Did you try plugging a cable directly between your machines (avoiding the switch entirely) to see if that worked?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Unhappy

Yes, I tried that this morning when I got up. I unplugged the PC's cat8 from the GS308 and plugged it into the DIY WSG server then repeated my steps:
- C:>Users>Public>Waves>SG>Sessions>Erase ".dat"
- Open SGST as admin... "Do you want to restart app?"...
- Try to restart app.. doesn't work
- Erase .dat file again
- open Nuendo 11> session>add Studiorack>SG setup... No luck.
- Erase .dat file again and restart... whole process again and no luck
- Shutdown CR PC and leave it off for awhile....
- Turn on and sometimes it will pop-up the SG mixer on its own but then it disappears and asks if I wanna restart it again.

I also did as Waves suggests and uninstalled the driver and reinstalled. When I uninstalled it gave me a diagnostics report. I edited my MAC, IP, etc out and saved it to a .text I can share on here.
The only thing I saw that caught my eye was under "Network Adapter and Bindings" it lists a bunch of stuff and says true/false whether or not it's enabled. Everything is "true" except 1 thing. It says:
Display Name: Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol
ComponentID: ms-implat
Enabled: False

I also tried looking through the network settings on the CR PC and didn't change anything except that I saw "Jumbo Frames" as an option that said it was disabled and switched it to Enabled to see if that would help.

I attached a picture of where I was saying I enabled jumbo frames, a picture of where the "false" was in the diagnostics file and a .txt copy of the Waves SG Driver Diagnostics report.
[Anywhere you see "****", its just me redacting the info]
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_141241.jpg   DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-20210406_141622.jpg  
Attached Files
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieHee ➡️
Have you tried switching between redundant servers? In other words, how long does it take from turning on the server to fully entering the system?
I used the redundancy test on LV1, and when I switched from LV1 A server to B server (GIGABYTE B360N WIFI), the switch failed. After switching and observing several times, it was found that it took too long for server B to enter the system after restarting. The end of the countdown has not fully entered the system. It takes nearly 15 seconds to enter the system than the A server.
I suspect that there is a problem with my BIOS settings. Can you share the snapshot or screenshot of your motherboard's BIOS design with me? Thank you!
I finally got SG server working... sorta. I had to call Waves and let them remote control my PC because I'd determined that the issue was the SGST app. After some digging around he ended up uninstalling everything that had anything to do with Waves then installing Central to reinstall the Soundgrid Studio.
After 45minutes, we restarted the computer and the app still wouldn't open so I called it a day and turned everything off.... 8hrs later I turned the computer back on to try somne other ideas I'd come up with and , to my surprise, SGST opened and I was able to easily add my server.

However... NEW problem.
I can add my server but I'm not given any options when I try to add anything under SG Driver nor SG Connect.
The Soundgrid driver IS installed and shows up under Programs/Uninstall in Windows.
I have my RME Fireface800 and Apollo Twin Duo (which I use to host UAD2 plugins) both connected and running but I'm given no options under SG Driver nor SG Connect in setup.
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Problem solved. I let Waves take over the control-room PC and, after hours troubleshooting, it turns out their WSG Driver just sucks. Some unidentified conflict was preventing the driver from installing correctly. Had to uninstall it through device manager, turn computer off, wait 1 minute, boot, open Waves Central, go to All Products, find Soundgrid Driver v12, install it by itself, then reboot again.
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Problem solved. I let Waves take over the control-room PC and, after hours troubleshooting, it turns out their WSG Driver just sucks. Some unidentified conflict was preventing the driver from installing correctly. Had to uninstall it through device manager, turn computer off, wait 1 minute, boot, open Waves Central, go to All Products, find Soundgrid Driver v12, install it by itself, then reboot again.
So Waves' customer support provided support for a DIY Soundgrid server? If so, that's awesome of them.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Ok so first, sorry if this question is totally unrelated here(or was mentioned and answered before), but probably you of all might have an answer for me. Can I buy anywhere on earth a 2U half rack wide case for my server build? So far I only found 1-1,5-2U sever rack cases with full 19"width and nothing like the one Waves sells with their builds. Obviously I still have the option to make a case with a company that produces rack drawers, etc but it would be nice to have a purchaseable one I didn't find
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelbyVP ➡️
So Waves' customer support provided support for a DIY Soundgrid server? If so, that's awesome of them.
Technically they did but not exactly. From their perspective, they helped a customer that owns their entire catalog of plugins work through a driver issue lol.
I have to leave the system on pretty much all the time because the driver seems to still only work the 1st time after install. If I shutdown I have to reinstall the driver. It has nothing to do with the server though. It's the WSG v12 driver from Waves Central itself that doesn't like to do its job.
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
A little off topic but related post.
Anyone has experience with running their eMotion LV1 on either Mac or PC? Which would be a more stable platform?

Thanks
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabbencutter ➡️
Where can I find the source code from Waves?
You can download it here https://www.waves.com/legal/soundgri...en-source-code
Those files however are only relevant for Soundgrid OS up to v9.

What's up with that source code "in executable form" that I can get from Waves for $10?
Don't bother! It's just the stuff from the website bundled together (been there, done that).

Can I build a custom soundgrid server just with the source code?
No. You still need some files from an actual soundgrid server.

What Do I get from compiling all the source code?
You get a bootable linux system that does nothing.

So what's the best way to flash my own server?
If you're on Windows:
- install the free SoundGrid Studio (or another Soundgrid application of your choice) https://www.waves.com/mixers-racks/s...undgrid-studio
- Download Rufus https://rufus.ie/
- insert an empty USB stick
- open Rufus and toggle "Show advanced drive properties" (below the "Partition scheme"-Dropdown). You don't need to click anything here, instead click on the "Boot selection"-Dropdown
- select "Syslinux 6.04" from the "Boot selection"-Dropdown
- hit START. You'll get some warning dialogs, as well as some dialogs where you need to allow Rufus to download syslinux.
- download and install 7-Zip https://7-zip.org/
- navigate to C:\ProgramData\Waves Audio\SoundGrid Firmware\SGS
- open the .wfi file with 7-zip
- extract the content to your USB stick
- eject the USB stick and put it in your server

If you're on macOS the files are in /Library/⁨Application Support/Waves⁩ /SoundGrid Firmware⁩/⁨SGS⁩ and you can try keka instead of 7-zip. However I don't know what's the easiest way to create a syslinux drive on macOS.

I did all of that but now my server's stuck in a loop?
Make sure your server has an ethernet connection to your host computer.

Which motherboard should I get?
The motherboard Waves are using in their current servers (mid 2020) is the Gigabyte B360N GSM:
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherbo...-GSM-rev-10#kf
Outside the US this mainboard is sold as B360N WiFi:
https://www.gigabyte.com/de/Motherbo...WIFI-rev-10#kf
The motherboard has two network interfaces. Make sure only one of them is enabled in the BIOS, it doesn't matter which one.

What about other motherboards?
Even with the identical chipsets & network interfaces it's pretty much like tossing a coin. If you have (un)successfully tested Soundgrid OS on another system, you're welcome to report back. Please give the following information: Motherboard manufacturer & model, CPU, Soundgrid OS release, successful/unsuccessful, additional comments like specific BIOS settings etc.

What about AMD?
Soundgrid servers have been engineered and developed on Intel systems. As of mid 2020 AMD is completely unsupported. It's certainly possible that a modified version of the OS might technically run on AMD hardware. But even then there's a very high risk of performance & stability issues and each new software update could potentially break compatibility.

How much system memory (RAM) do I really need?
For a soundgrid server 4GB is absolutely fine. You can check the memory usage on your server anytime by activating the console and entering cat /proc/meminfo
The OS itself only uses around 650mb and adding plugins in your host application will only increase memory usage by small amounts. After filling all 128 inserts in Soundgrid Studio, my memory usage had increased only by 200mb!

How many Watts should my PSU have?
Somewhere around 300W is a good choice and will handle any current Intel CPU just fine.

I have an old Soundgrid Server from Waves. Can I upgrade my CPU?
I have no hands-on experience with that, but in theory it should work just fine.
Depending on what motherboard your server has, you can find the CPU compatibility list here:
B360N: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherbo...rt#support-cpu
B150N: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...rt#support-cpu
H81N: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...rt#support-cpu
If you upgrade your CPU, make sure your cooler can handle the TDP and apply new thermal paste if necessary.
Keep in mind you're working with electronics and at your own risk. Be responsible and stay safe.

Can I use my custom server for live and/or production use?
Sure. But you're completely on your own and at your own risk.
Thank you so much for sharing this information with the community. It's been extremely helpful and I am eternally grateful.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwong ➡️
A little off topic but related post.
Anyone has experience with running their eMotion LV1 on either Mac or PC? Which would be a more stable platform?

Thanks
Both are good. If you're using windows you should look at windows 10 LTSC. It's a stripped back version of windows. That's what's installed on the Axis. I find mac a little more stable. That could just be as i'm used to mac more. I haven't really had issues with either since v12 waves. One thing windows has over mac is multi-touch for touch monitors.
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear
Hello everybody,

sorry for my rookie question.

Would it be possible to use a mac mini from 2012 with a Gigabith thunderbolt adapter?

I think I have understood that you need gigabit Ethernet and an Intel processor, but it sure is not that easy.

Thank you very much to all!
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Up and running

I was tasked to get a budget for a Waves server at our church. After running into this thread I decided to give the build a try. I am happy to report we built two extreme servers and added a Dell touch screen display for about $1600 total. Server 1 was running a bit hot in this photo but I reapplied the thermal paste and it's all good now. The system does provide redundancy, however, I am not happy on how long it takes to switch from one server to the other. Apparently, this is the case even with the original waves hardware. Our server parts list is below:

Approximately $640 per extreme server. That a about a 68% savings from the Waves offering at $1999

Gygabyte B365M DS3H Motherboard ($75)
Intel Core i7-9700 ($280)
Rosewill Server Chassis 2u ($100)
LEVEN DDR4 8GB KIT (4GB×2) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 ($45)
Noctua NH-L9i, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x ($45)
two Noctua NF-A8 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (80mm, Brown) ($32)
Power Supply 600W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze, GAMEMAX VP-600-RGB ($50)
PNY 64GB Elite-X Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive - 200MB/s ($11)
Attached Thumbnails
DIY Waves Soundgrid Server - 2020 Edition-img_4713.jpg  
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Does anybody knows which motherboard is used in the current official waves servers? Currently the gigabyte b360n is discontinued again, maybe they have a big stock and still use it, or they renewed it on the website is still noted b360n.

Also I have found and bought a 2u dial itx rack. So then in 2u two servers will fit. I already have one server running and the second one I bought all components yesterday.
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneb ➡️
Does anybody knows which motherboard is used in the current official waves servers? Currently the gigabyte b360n is discontinued again, maybe they have a big stock and still use it, or they renewed it on the website is still noted b360n.

Also I have found and bought a 2u dial itx rack. So then in 2u two servers will fit. I already have one server running and the second one I bought all components yesterday.
Link to the case, please.
📝 Reply