The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ilok Server Unavailable
Old 28th December 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
ilok Server Unavailable

Anyone else having ilok problems right now? I can't login to the ilok manager and more importantly I can't open any slate plugins because of this.
Old 28th December 2018
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Same here...
Old 28th December 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Thanks, so it's not just me. This is not cool at all...I have a mix session scheduled in 30 minutes and I can't open the session!
Old 28th December 2018
Here for the gear

I'm having the same problem. Can't register a plugin I just bought.

I already wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what's wrong.

Very disappointing...
Old 28th December 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Server down, I cannot log in..
However I am still able to use all the softwares ilok protected.
Old 28th December 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
And this is why ilok cloud is not for me. Sorry to hear about your troubles guys.
Old 28th December 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I too can't seem to get on. (only tried because of this thread) I imagine those who are using ilok cloud will always get affected by stuff like this?
rsp
Old 28th December 2018
OBM
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Same here..

Yes, no way for cloud option...
Old 28th December 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Yes cloud is definitely a no go for because of things like this.

My problem is that my slate plugins aren't on the cloud. I think the problem is because of the monthly subscription "refresh" thing they do every month. I think they need to refresh but can't because of the ilok server being down.

They're on my ilok, subscription is paid but I still can't open them!
Old 28th December 2018 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisaiken ➑️
Yes cloud is definitely a no go for because of things like this.
iLok License Manager is indeed not logging in with "iLok server currently unavailable".
One of our PT systems also didn't want to start up and hangs on scanning plugins. I put some (cloud) plugins in the unused folder and then it started. Until now I liked the idea of a cloud version of the license and most of the time I use PT Ultimate on my laptop with a cloud license. But this event makes you think again...

Something is not right at iLok right now and according to the website support is on holiday till 2n Jan... the most urgent issues will be addressed when possible... I'd call this urgent.

Greetings,

Thierry
Old 28th December 2018
Here for the gear

Yep. Cannot even log in to my account on the site or submit a ticket. Anyone got an ilok support email for those of us frozen out?
Old 28th December 2018
Here for the gear

Hmm, seems like I could finally log into my account with the License Manager. Hopefully this is the case with other people as well?
OBM
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akse ➑️
Hmm, seems like I could finally log into my account with the License Manager. Hopefully this is the case with other people as well?
Yes, it's ok here!
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
It's ok here again as well.

Greetings,

Thierry
Old 28th December 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Back to normal
Old 29th December 2018
Here for the gear

I still can't use any of the ilok services.. anyone got an idea what I can do to get it work?
Old 4th January 2020
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
How long did it take the last time... it seems to be DOWN AGAIN...
Old 4th January 2020
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
OK, works again.. sorry
Old 2nd June 2020
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Hello, all. The server unavailable error has been going on again for the past 2 weeks or so. Would anyone know how to deal with this? Frustrating, as I've been unable to authorize for the said duration. I don't see that many posts about this issue for the month of May/June 2020, so i'm thinking it may be something due on my end? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11th June 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiltheChild ➑️
Hello, all. The server unavailable error has been going on again for the past 2 weeks or so. Would anyone know how to deal with this? Frustrating, as I've been unable to authorize for the said duration. I don't see that many posts about this issue for the month of May/June 2020, so i'm thinking it may be something due on my end? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Ok, it finally works again, the iLok License Manager.
Old 15th December 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
IDK about you guys but my ILok Manager doesn't work for a few months now. It's bizzare since the servers are not down [i guess] and Pace service is working, so i got no lead as to what is the problem. Just sent a support ticket. Has anyone got the same problem?

I just saw that my PACE Service app is on 32 bits [even though I installed the 64 bit version] and I'm running a win64 version. Tried installing the 32 bit ILok manager, errored out saying that it works only on the 32 bit version of Windows... so this might be a problem.

Last edited by Eclypse; 15th December 2020 at 02:33 PM..
Old 27th March 2021 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclypse ➑️
IDK about you guys but my ILok Manager doesn't work for a few months now. It's bizzare since the servers are not down [i guess] and Pace service is working, so i got no lead as to what is the problem. Just sent a support ticket. Has anyone got the same problem?

I just saw that my PACE Service app is on 32 bits [even though I installed the 64 bit version] and I'm running a win64 version. Tried installing the 32 bit ILok manager, errored out saying that it works only on the 32 bit version of Windows... so this might be a problem.
Can't seem to edit anymore so I'll just respond here. I've now re-downloaded the setup for Ilok Licence manager and found some troubleshooting programs. The one that helped me, "LicenceSupportDiagnostic" that fixed the proxy that was set on my OS. ?! I've never set any proxy ever, yet something did and it got removed, it also checked other issues and luckily it was the only one. Not to say that yes, I can finally log into my account from the iLok manager. Welp. Hope this helps anyone stuck like me.
Old 23rd May 2021
Here for the gear

I had the "Server Unavailable" error on my Win7 system and this fixed it:

Go to Services
Find the Pace License Service
Right click to Properties
Log On tab
In the middle of the tab is a link to "Help me configure user account log on options"
#5 and bullet point #2 : To specify that the service uses the Local Service account, click This account, and then type NT AUTHORITY\LocalService.
Reboot
πŸ“ Reply