Quantcast
Audient ID14 or ID22? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audient ID14 or ID22?
Old 8th August 2015
  #1
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Audient ID14 or ID22?

Hey guys, I currently own the Steinberg UR22 interface.
It's nice and all but only 2 and mono inputs aren't that great as I'm planning to track live drums soon.

I decided to go with Audient's ID14 or ID22 models.
I'm aware of the technical differences.
Anyone had a chance to listen to both and can compare them?

I don't really need the scroll thingy of ID14 (I got Faderport for that) but also the ID14 costs around $290 and the ID22 around $440 so i'd want to spend less obviously.

The ID22 has both in/out ADAT's and ID14 only has ADAT input, if I want to expand the inputs with let's say Behringer ADA8200 - will I be able to do it with ID14?

So overall, what are the reasons I should go with ID22 over ID14?

Cheers
Old 8th August 2015
  #2
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Hi Beybus,

Great to hear that you are thinking of iD22 or iD14.

Quality wise we tried to make them as similar as possible, with the ethos that iD14 was designed to suit a different workflow compared to iD22, but not to be a cheaper interface with cheaper quality audio. So as you might have read, they both have the same console preamps so you will get the same preamp sound out of both, however the converters are slightly different, so you will get a slightly difference sound out of each. We would say that iD22 is more "refined" and iD14 is more "playful" when it comes to conversion, although that probably doesn't really help much (it is hard to get across how it sounds over text). Specs will give you an idea of the numerical difference between the converters, these can be found on our website.

You would be absolutely fine expanding digitally using an ADA8200 with either unit.

So comparing the features, iD22 has another set of speaker outputs which also allows more flexible routing, and has inserts which allow you to insert gear while tracking, or just bypass the preamps if you want to use an external analogue preamp. You also have the extra input conditioning on the front of iD22 (HPF, Phase) along with the digital output as you have already said.

It does all depend on what you want to use it for and whether for you, it is worth paying the extra money for the different features of iD22. It would be interesting to hear what other people reckon as well. If you have any questions about either unit, either quote me on here or give us an email at [email protected] and we will be able to help you with your decision.

Cheers
Harry
Old 8th August 2015
  #3
Lives for gear
 
loopy's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Hi Harry,

Your post was informative!

Do you have any ball park figures on RTL (round trip latency) for either or both units under Windows?
Old 8th August 2015 | Show parent
  #4
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by audientworld ➑️
Hi Beybus,

Great to hear that you are thinking of iD22 or iD14.

Quality wise we tried to make them as similar as possible, with the ethos that iD14 was designed to suit a different workflow compared to iD22, but not to be a cheaper interface with cheaper quality audio. So as you might have read, they both have the same console preamps so you will get the same preamp sound out of both, however the converters are slightly different, so you will get a slightly difference sound out of each. We would say that iD22 is more "refined" and iD14 is more "playful" when it comes to conversion, although that probably doesn't really help much (it is hard to get across how it sounds over text). Specs will give you an idea of the numerical difference between the converters, these can be found on our website.

You would be absolutely fine expanding digitally using an ADA8200 with either unit.

So comparing the features, iD22 has another set of speaker outputs which also allows more flexible routing, and has inserts which allow you to insert gear while tracking, or just bypass the preamps if you want to use an external analogue preamp. You also have the extra input conditioning on the front of iD22 (HPF, Phase) along with the digital output as you have already said.

It does all depend on what you want to use it for and whether for you, it is worth paying the extra money for the different features of iD22. It would be interesting to hear what other people reckon as well. If you have any questions about either unit, either quote me on here or give us an email at [email protected] and we will be able to help you with your decision.

Cheers
Harry
Thanks for the insight.
How does it look when it comes to Windows drivers?
I know that ID22 is supported and the drivers are being improved as time passes. Is the ID14 driver in the same state?
Old 8th August 2015 | Show parent
  #5
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy ➑️
Hi Harry,

Your post was informative!

Do you have any ball park figures on RTL (round trip latency) for either or both units under Windows?
Hi Loopy,

I am not working in the office at the moment so I don't have figures to hand or access to anyone in the R&D department to pick their brains. I will ask R&D to see if we can get some figures released for both units. I know there will be improved latency figures after an upcoming driver release (for both iD22 and iD14), so we will try and get those updated figures measured.

On our iD22 spec page we quote 6.33ms latency at 44.1kHz, 32 samples (mac). I have a feeling that at 64 samples on a PC it is ~7.5ms, going up to ~10.5 at 128 samples But probably best to get some official figures sorted for the new driver releases.

Directly input latency is <1.43ms on iD22, and <1.66ms on iD14 (at 96k you get down to ~0.65ms) as stated in our specs.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful at this time!

Thanks,
Harry
Old 8th August 2015 | Show parent
  #6
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by beybus ➑️
Thanks for the insight.
How does it look when it comes to Windows drivers?
I know that ID22 is supported and the drivers are being improved as time passes. Is the ID14 driver in the same state?
Both are fully being supported and updates will continue. We are currently combining the codebases for iD22 and iD14 together. This way updates can be released more easily to both platforms at the same time.

We are also working towards official Windows 10 drivers, however initial reports seem to show that we are working well with Windows 10 already. We just can't officially guarantee that all features will work at the moment until the proper drivers are out.

We are always looking to improve performance and features on both iD22 and iD14 so there will be an ongoing process of updates.

Thanks,
Harry
Old 8th August 2015
  #7
Lives for gear
 
loopy's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Sounds great Harry. Looking forward to it. You have a great weekend!
Old 8th August 2015
  #8
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by audientworld ➑️
Both are fully being supported and updates will continue. We are currently combining the codebases for iD22 and iD14 together. This way updates can be released more easily to both platforms at the same time.

We are also working towards official Windows 10 drivers, however initial reports seem to show that we are working well with Windows 10 already. We just can't officially guarantee that all features will work at the moment until the proper drivers are out.

We are always looking to improve performance and features on both iD22 and iD14 so there will be an ongoing process of updates.

Thanks,
Harry


I noticed that ID14 doesn't have pads for each pre in comparison to ID22.
Will this be a problem when dealing with hot guitar/vocals? I'm working mostly with heavier metal stuff.
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #9
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by beybus ➑️
I noticed that ID14 doesn't have pads for each pre in comparison to ID22.
Will this be a problem when dealing with hot guitar/vocals? I'm working mostly with heavier metal stuff.
I've never had to use the pads, ever
My condenser mics all have built-in pads and hi-pass, and dynamics rarely have enough output to overload the preamps.
So not a deal break to me

However, the inserts on the iD22 are the deal maker for me. If you ever want to use outboard preamps and/or processors (compressor, EQ), there is nothing on the market in this price range that compares.
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #10
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickSound ➑️
I've never had to use the pads, ever
My condenser mics all have built-in pads and hi-pass, and dynamics rarely have enough output to overload the preamps.
So not a deal break to me

However, the inserts on the iD22 are the deal maker for me. If you ever want to use outboard preamps and/or processors (compressor, EQ), there is nothing on the market in this price range that compares.
Well i'm asking cause i'm using the Steinberg UR22 with hi-z function on all the time, that's pad, right?

Also I won't really use the inserts, i'm using plugins only and I don't plan on buying any physical eq's or compressors, i'll get only the ADA8200 to get more inputs.
I'm quite confused about the quality and sound of converters on the ID14. Not sure if the ID14 won't dissapoint me in comparison to ID22.
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #11
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by beybus ➑️
Well i'm asking cause i'm using the Steinberg UR22 with hi-z function on all the time, that's pad, right?

Also I won't really use the inserts, i'm using plugins only and I don't plan on buying any physical eq's or compressors, i'll get only the ADA8200 to get more inputs.
I'm quite confused about the quality and sound of converters on the ID14. Not sure if the ID14 won't dissapoint me in comparison to ID22.
Hi-Z and pad is not the same thing, Hi-Z is for connecting say a guitar or bass straight into the interface. Both the iD14 and iD22 have that, it's called the DI input (it's on the front of the iD14 and the back of the iD22), and an excellent DI it is (it doesn't just shifts the input impedance, there's a proper jfet front end).

According to official specs, the iD22's conversion has 4dB more dynamic range (120dB vs 116dB). But compare that to say a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (a highly regarded interface) which is spec'ed at 105dB (all A-Weighted) and you see that the iD14 is no slouch. The iD22 just happens to be even better.
I couldn't find specs for the Steinberg, so I have to assume it's nothing to brag about...

Either way, both the 14 and 22 features the same excellent preamps and DI (Hi-Z) input.

EDIT: I can confirm that the ADA8200 works perfectly well in the ADAT input of the Audient. Doesn't sound as good obviously, mostly for sharp transient, but it's so cheap you can't except much, it's still very useable. When tracking drumsets I will use both Audient's preamps for OHs and the ADA8200 for drum mics
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #12
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickSound ➑️
Hi-Z and pad is not the same thing, Hi-Z is for connecting say a guitar or bass straight into the interface. Both the iD14 and iD22 have that, it's called the DI input (it's on the front of the iD14 and the back of the iD22), and an excellent DI it is (it doesn't just shifts the input impedance, there's a proper jfet front end).

According to official specs, the iD22's conversion has 4dB more dynamic range (120dB vs 116dB). But compare that to say a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (a highly regarded interface) which is spec'ed at 105dB (all A-Weighted) and you see that the iD14 is no slouch. The iD22 just happens to be even better.
I couldn't find specs for the Steinberg, so I have to assume it's nothing to brag about...

Either way, both the 14 and 22 features the same excellent preamps and DI (Hi-Z) input.

EDIT: I can confirm that the ADA8200 works perfectly well in the ADAT input of the Audient. Doesn't sound as good obviously, mostly for sharp transient, but it's so cheap you can't except much, it's still very useable. When tracking drumsets I will use both Audient's preamps for OHs and the ADA8200 for drum mics
Thanks a lot for all the info.

So in my situation - if I don't intend on using any outboard compressors/eq's would you still go for iD22 over iD14 if i'm kinda short on money?

The iD14 is around $290 and the ID22 around $440 where I live so if the quality and sound of the cheaper one isn't very different I would gladly save some money and grab the ADA8200 to pair with iD14 if I need to record live drums for instance - not sure how it sounds without bypassing the pre's though as can be done with iD22.
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #13
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by beybus ➑️
Thanks a lot for all the info.

So in my situation - if I don't intend on using any outboard compressors/eq's would you still go for iD22 over iD14 if i'm kinda short on money?

The iD14 is around $290 and the ID22 around $440 where I live so if the quality and sound of the cheaper one isn't very different I would gladly save some money and grab the ADA8200 to pair with iD14 if I need to record live drums for instance - not sure how it sounds without bypassing the pre's though as can be done with iD22.
Me I'd still choose the iD22 over the iD14, but I tend to spend way more money than I should. Both are good, and there are much bigger factors at play than the extra 4dB of dynamic range, for example the room, the mics, the mic placement, the monitoring, your ears, etc...
And once compressed for Youtube broadcast (as most stuff ends up being heard), does it really matter?

BTW, using the ADA8200 you are getting in digitally so the Audient's preamps are always "bypassed". The bypass thing is more if you buy an analog preamp like a GAP Pre73 or a tube preamp, you can use the insert return on the iD22 for the purest path.

For a comparison of using the ADA8200's inputs vs the Audient, I posted 3 tests (voice, electric guitar and hi-hat) in this thread, starting at Post 98: Behringer ADA 8200 Testing
Old 9th August 2015 | Show parent
  #14
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickSound ➑️
Me I'd still choose the iD22 over the iD14, but I tend to spend way more money than I should. Both are good, and there are much bigger factors at play than the extra 4dB of dynamic range, for example the room, the mics, the mic placement, the monitoring, your ears, etc...
And once compressed for Youtube broadcast (as most stuff ends up being heard), does it really matter?

BTW, using the ADA8200 you are getting in digitally so the Audient's preamps are always "bypassed". The bypass thing is more if you buy an analog preamp like a GAP Pre73 or a tube preamp, you can use the insert return on the iD22 for the purest path.

For a comparison of using the ADA8200's inputs vs the Audient, I posted 3 tests (voice, electric guitar and hi-hat) in this thread, starting at Post 98: Behringer ADA 8200 Testing
I guess I'll go for the iD14 and spend the rest of cash for a good mic or two or the ADA8200.
Also big thanks for the samples, I listened to them yesterday and were a big help, hence I decided to go with Audient cause of them

So to clarify - i'm good going with iD14 + ADA8200?
Old 11th August 2015 | Show parent
  #15
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by beybus ➑️
I guess I'll go for the iD14 and spend the rest of cash for a good mic or two or the ADA8200.
Also big thanks for the samples, I listened to them yesterday and were a big help, hence I decided to go with Audient cause of them

So to clarify - i'm good going with iD14 + ADA8200?
Hi Beybus,

Great to hear you are going for iD14! ADA8200 will work great with it. If you need any information about setting them up together, there is some information in the manual as well as on the iD14 support page on our website.

Thanks,
Harry
Old 12th September 2015
  #16
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Harry et all!


A few questions related to the Audient iD14 and the discontinued Mico.

Considering buying a iD14... I have a bit of an older computer (macbook Pro running 10.7.5) and I'm using protools LE with a Mbox2. I am wondering if the iD14 would be able to replace the Mbox...? I know that Protools won't start up without the Mbox plugged in, would the iD14 unlock protools in the same way?

I know that the Mico is discontimued, but can still find them used. Wondering if a better simple home set up would be to get a Mico and feed it digitally into the Mbox, or just get the iD14....?

I understand the mic pre's are supposed to be the same and the coverters are comparable.

Would there be some hit in sound quality with the iD14 over the Mico? Or just functionability (inserts, direct out, HMX etc.) ?

Any views on this would be lovely!

Thanks in advance!
Old 13th September 2015 | Show parent
  #17
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodbach ➑️
Harry et all!


A few questions related to the Audient iD14 and the discontinued Mico.

Considering buying a iD14... I have a bit of an older computer (macbook Pro running 10.7.5) and I'm using protools LE with a Mbox2. I am wondering if the iD14 would be able to replace the Mbox...? I know that Protools won't start up without the Mbox plugged in, would the iD14 unlock protools in the same way?

I know that the Mico is discontimued, but can still find them used. Wondering if a better simple home set up would be to get a Mico and feed it digitally into the Mbox, or just get the iD14....?

I understand the mic pre's are supposed to be the same and the coverters are comparable.

Would there be some hit in sound quality with the iD14 over the Mico? Or just functionability (inserts, direct out, HMX etc.) ?

Any views on this would be lovely!

Thanks in advance!
Hi vodbach,

iD14 would certainly be able to replace your Mbox, a brief look at specs show that the conversion in iD14 is an improvement over the Mbox with regards to dynamic range with roughly 10dB extra. However I have a feeling with ProTools LE that you need an Mbox or Avid interface to use it (maybe someone else can confirm this??). iD14 works great with the full version of ProTools though.

Comparing the iD14 and the Mico, the preamps are the same design so you will get the "Audient" preamp sound, however the iD14 converters are an improvement over the Mico's. The Mico conversion is still great, but iD14 is just a little better. You don't get HMX or Variphase on iD14, but you do get the software mixer routing functionality which I believe is an improvement over your Mbox etc. I guess it depends on what you want feature wise out of your purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions about this, either on here or on our support system ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Harry
Old 15th January 2016
  #18
Lives for gear
 
rksguit's Avatar
Great thread,are there ID14 Windows 7 drivers?,and if there are,does anyone know if they'd perform as well as the Drivers of my NON adat N.I.KA6?

Just enquiring,my eyesight is a tad fail,and I have not seen this mentioned
Old 15th January 2016 | Show parent
  #19
Lives for gear
 
Kamurah's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rksguit ➑️
Great thread,are there ID14 Windows 7 drivers?,and if there are,does anyone know if they'd perform as well as the Drivers of my NON adat N.I.KA6?

Just enquiring,my eyesight is a tad fail,and I have not seen this mentioned

I will not be able to answer your question directly...but I think I can answer it abstractly.

I own both a KA6 and an iD22 (not the iD14). I have used both interfaces on a windows 7 laptop and had zero issues with the Audient ...it performed flawlessly and latency was as good if not better than the KA6.

Soundwise, there is no comparison. You will immediately be able to tell the difference once you hear your mixes through the Audient. Even though the specs between the iD14 and iD22 are not identical, I would be willing to bet they are very close in actual use.

Best of luck whatever you decide.
Old 15th January 2016
  #20
Lives for gear
 
rksguit's Avatar
Thanks Kamurah,for once both[or all 3] are not as insanely priced down here,like most gear is,also your answer is very informative.
Old 15th January 2016 | Show parent
  #21
Lives for gear
 
omegaomega's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by audientworld ➑️

Comparing the iD14 and the Mico, the preamps are the same design so you will get the "Audient" preamp sound, however the iD14 converters are an improvement over the Mico's. The Mico conversion is still great, but iD14 is just a little better. You don't get HMX or Variphase on iD14, but you do get the software mixer routing functionality which I believe is an improvement over your Mbox etc. I guess it depends on what you want feature wise out of your purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions about this, either on here or on our support system ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Harry
Hello!

A quick question for the Audient rep, if I may.
I would like to know if the id14 works in standalone mode, as a stereo preamp, ( possibly converter for the Adat too? ) so I can use it with a larger interface when in need for a couple of extra channels.
Obviously using the power supply.

Also, I guess the monitor control section is digital, as in lower values drop bits, right?

Thank you and keep up the great work guys!
Old 18th February 2016 | Show parent
  #22
Deleted d22f2ee
Guest
i have to say i was Really impressed with the sound and conversion of the Id22 , ive owned endless ad/da and also tons of digital mixers with them in upt to the yamaha 02r96 and it was way way better to my ears than any of them , i was actually quite surprised at how good for the money , amazing detail in the sound and just very nice to work with on the ears , not flattering to much .I dont think there is a thing in the price range that comes close and i think you would have to buy a Lynx Hilo to get a tiny % of upgrade or something in that range , at the quality i was hearing i would even say your wasting your money with almost any upgrade unless its to somethinh like a Prismsound , seriously the conversion x price in that Id22 is under cutting most convertors i used and ive used tons.

My only wish is they did it in a rack , i dont like the desktop boxes in the studio here but if they do a rack verison i will be buying one in an instant.

I dont often rant about ad/da as its so subtle and subjective but i was really surprised , as soon as it was connected and in use it was like ' wow ' thats good ? normally with the cheaper boxes i am like ' yeah it sounds like i would expect ' , not with the Audient , i only bought the thing as i sold a digital mixer and was shifting to a fw analogue mixer with ad / da and needed something for 4 weeks and then when i got my new Fw mixer i was like ' fk i should have kept that thing ' .....

maybe the sound of it just worked for me but i am sure that conversion in the id22 is very very good for the price , it had none of the hall mark trade off my ears picked up on in cheap conversion from the past.
Old 22nd February 2016
  #23
Here for the gear
 
🎧 10 years
I don't see it mentioned here. +12dBu = 0dBFS for the id14. Pro Spec +18dBu= 0dBFS for the id22. It won't matter for some, but does for me. When I looked at both Audients, I went with the ID22. The reason is that I knew I wanted the best conversion I could. That was my biggest concern with the iD14, how are the converters compared to the Apollo and the like? When I saw this in the specs of the iD14, I knew I needed to spend extra and get the id22. I didn't feel right about charging $ for work and having a non-pro spec system. Not that that is ultimately important; the 14 will sonically outperform most interfaces in the low and medium end category. I am thinking about digital resolution, the likely hood that the id22 converters are significantly better, and the option of pushing outboard preamps when desired for tone or color. the 14's lower line-level equiv. may make this harder. Again not a deal breaker for most, but its something to consider. if the 14 will be primarily used with its own preamps then I don't see a problem at all.
Old 10th March 2016 | Show parent
  #24
Gear Head
 
Basspartout's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by audientworld ➑️
Both are fully being supported and updates will continue. We are currently combining the codebases for iD22 and iD14 together. This way updates can be released more easily to both platforms at the same time.

We are also working towards official Windows 10 drivers, however initial reports seem to show that we are working well with Windows 10 already. We just can't officially guarantee that all features will work at the moment until the proper drivers are out.

We are always looking to improve performance and features on both iD22 and iD14 so there will be an ongoing process of updates.

Thanks,
Harry
Hi,
any chance of an update for the Win7 drivers soon? The ID 14 really sounds fantastic but unfortunately the latency is much worse than my Scarlett 6i6.
Old 10th March 2016 | Show parent
  #25
Gear Nut
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basspartout ➑️
Hi,
any chance of an update for the Win7 drivers soon? The ID 14 really sounds fantastic but unfortunately the latency is much worse than my Scarlett 6i6.
This is very contrary to what I've heard everywhere, which is that Audient's latency performance (while not on par with RME) is still very decent and much better than the Scarlett's and most budget audio interfaces. So maybe something on your end? have you tried contacting Audient support? they tend to respond quite quickly.
Old 10th March 2016 | Show parent
  #26
Audient
 
audientworld's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basspartout ➑️
Hi,
any chance of an update for the Win7 drivers soon? The ID 14 really sounds fantastic but unfortunately the latency is much worse than my Scarlett 6i6.
Hello there,

I believe we are in contact via our support system and I've sent across a few suggestions to help you out with your latency.

As always, if anyone has any questions or issues, either send us a PM or drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll do what we can to help you out.

Daniel @ Audient UK
Old 22nd July 2016
  #27
Lives for gear
 
Lorenzop's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
...yes questions were already asked: can either the Id14 or Id22 work as standalone preamps? Either aa or ad using their inbuilt conversion and piping to third party interface via spdif or adat.
Would they slave/master?

Basically can they replace a Mico?
Old 3rd August 2016 | Show parent
  #28
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzop ➑️
...yes questions were already asked: can either the Id14 or Id22 work as standalone preamps? Either aa or ad using their inbuilt conversion and piping to third party interface via spdif or adat.
Would they slave/master?

Basically can they replace a Mico?
I'd like to know that as well. Anybody?
Old 3rd August 2016
  #29
Lives for gear
 
Lorenzop's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
I researched and the id22 CAN be used as 2 standalone preamps, taking the signal from the insert jacks prior to conversion.
It can even work as standalone converter but it's a workaround that requires you to configure the software router then unplug the USB without switching off power.
Old 3rd August 2016 | Show parent
  #30
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzop ➑️
I researched and the id22 CAN be used as 2 standalone preamps, taking the signal from the insert jacks prior to conversion.
It can even work as standalone converter but it's a workaround that requires you to configure the software router then unplug the USB without switching off power.
I just found the same info on the ID22. I still couldn't find anything on the ID14 but it only has ADAT in and not out so it wouldn't make much sense unless you wanted to use the analog outs.
πŸ“ Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 426 views: 112488
Avatar for monkeyxx
monkeyxx 3rd May 2021
replies: 816 views: 168484
Avatar for dfghdhr
dfghdhr 21st May 2021
replies: 230 views: 67975
Avatar for PACHAMAMA
PACHAMAMA 17 hours ago
replies: 89 views: 21856
Avatar for Slots1Up
Slots1Up 6th February 2020
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump