coupon discount -$55.62
to pay $37.08

I’m buying it at this price !
Now THAT’S the price I want.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankRhodes ➡️
Softube's Dirty Tape owners can get Tape Echoes for $19 (offer valid for 48h).

"Log in to your Softube account to see your discounted upgrade price, then click the purple upgrade button to add Tape Echoes to your cart and save."
Great deal, great plugin.
Gear Addict

I've got PSP E27, the 2445 EMT Reverb, Twin L and now Infinistrip....all are very good. What's everyone's favorites from PSP or are you not using much from them anymore?
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Thomas ➡️
I've got PSP E27, the 2445 EMT Reverb, Twin L and now Infinistrip....all are very good. What's everyone's favorites from PSP or are you not using much from them anymore?
E27, FETpressor get a lot of use still. Just picked up 2445 EMT on that PA_EXT hall of fame sale a couple months ago, liking it also for shorter decay reverb.
Lives for gear

Quote:
What's everyone's favorites from PSP or are you not using much from them anymore?
MasterQ2 is great and I use it pretty regular... the 2445 as previously mentioned is very good as well... I think the MasterComp is also great, but needs a resizable UI... picked up HertzRider2 a few months ago and it’s cool, but haven’t found a place for it yet in my flow...I’ve got, TwinL, Xenon, SpringBox, L’otary2 and E27, but they rarely get used.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Definitely the 2445 EMT Reverb, but I also like the Old Timer comp, NobleQ equalizer and PianoVerb 2. Plus that pretty unique B-Scanner. Also got Twin-L, EasyVerb and PreQursor 2.
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazoo ➡️
MasterQ2 is great and I use it pretty regular... the 2445 as previously mentioned is very good as well... I think the MasterComp is also great, but needs a resizable UI... picked up HertzRider2 a few months ago and it’s cool, but haven’t found a place for it yet in my flow...I’ve got, TwinL, Xenon, SpringBox, L’otary2 and E27, but they rarely get used.
Right on-I'll look into Master Q and Matercomp. What are you using in place of the others you're not using?
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleer ➡️
Definitely the 2445 EMT Reverb, but I also like the Old Timer comp, NobleQ equalizer and PianoVerb 2. Plus that pretty unique B-Scanner. Also got Twin-L, EasyVerb and PreQursor 2.
Yep, I forgot I just got Old Timer too about a month ago but haven't incorporated it into my workflow quite yet. Heard good things about Noble Q...I think Infinistrip might have a cut down version of that? Haven't used Twin L yet but couldn't pass it up for $8 especially after getting 2445 for free during the PA sale.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Right on-I'll look into Master Q and Matercomp. What are you using in place of the others you're not using?
Acon’s Equalize, has become my go to eq... love that plug.

Comps are all over the place... I combine a lot.

Don’t use limiters until the final mix down and mastering, and the Weiss stuff works great.

Go to delays are the bx 2500, mcdsp 300, and the nembrini 3000.

Reverbs are also all over the place, basically whatever fits the bill and works gets the gig... but there are a few that I do reach for more than others, like the korneff reverberator, a good all around verb... I like 80’s spaces by nomad factory as well, those are both quick and easy, but it’s really whatever works.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I'd consider picking up those PSP Lexicon delays, but IIRC, the GUIs are tiny; like crazy small
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider ➡️
Or get Total studio Max 3.5 For $249 then upgrade to Total studio Max 4.0 for $249

Just wait a few versions til the price is worth it, or even just never upgrade. I'll take "mega, mega cheap for an insane amount of plugins, with optional later upgrades being expensive" over "expensive up front but upgrades are cheaper".

Of course I bought that sh*t.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by juandepora ➡️
Rogue Amoeba is doing a 20% sale on everything for their 20th Anniversary until the end of the month.
Their site says "all purchases" are included in the 20% discount, but are the bundles also discounted? They don't seem any lower than usual. Or, am I wrong?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior ➡️
Their site says "all purchases" are included in the 20% discount, but are the bundles also discounted? They don't seem any lower than usual. Or, am I wrong?
Click on the "Buy" button and then you will be presented with the pricing.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Wow

Vintage warmer 2

cart total $149.00
discount -$114.43
volume discount -$5.35
promo discount -$74.50
coupon discount -$34.58

to pay $34.57
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Don't know how you got such a big discount but that's an amazing price! What do you have from them and any favorites?
I have quite a few and always support PSP as they don’t take the p*ss with their customers

I like them all, quality plugins and efficient coding
Lives for gear

Quote:
They definitely have sales at least twice a year, typically more, that bring the upgrade price around 50% off. I keep dragging my feet as I don't find anything essential but at some pointI probably will since I have v2 Professional and the upgrade is cheap usually around $75 on sale. Definitely reasonable upgrade costs compared to some. I'm also considering adding Logic since I have a couple Macs now too and it's been a decade+ since I've tried it.
Thanks - hopefully I'll be able to try it out before BF and then if I like it they will have sales around BF,CM or Xmas.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by juandepora ➡️
Rogue Amoeba is doing a 20% sale on everything for their 20th Anniversary until the end of the month.
Is everything they do just for Mac?
Lives for gear

Quote:
Just have Infinistrip and Twin L and like them both. Also both zero latency which is good.

Are there any others PSP do with zero latency?
Lives for gear

Quote:
Wow

Vintage warmer 2

cart total $149.00
discount -$114.43
volume discount -$5.35
promo discount -$74.50
coupon discount -$34.58

to pay $34.57
Rub it in lol - would be around $75 for me.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I own a few Spitfire libraries. However no more for me - first I had heard about it in this thread:

https://gearspace.com/board/new-prod...l#post16179086

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Now this one from Overloud is tempting:

https://www.overloud.com/products/lrs-acoustic-dream
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
I own a few Spitfire libraries. However no more for me - first I had heard about it in this thread:

https://gearspace.com/board/new-prod...l#post16179086

Old news… and lots of BS in that thread
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Damn, couldn't help myself....

Downloading 93.5GB of the new Toontrack Hitmaker SDX...
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle007 ➡️
Damn, couldn't help myself....

Downloading 93.5GB of the new Toontrack Hitmaker SDX...
I know right - I want to get that one and have had it in my basket at Best Service for a day or two now lol.

Price there is currently €159. What's the best price you saw it for? Cheers.

Also when you have tried it out after downloading I'd love to hear your comments on it.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Vintage Warmer 2 is at the top of my PSP favs list
L'otary2 is my go-to for Leslie (buy not the latest version as that has issues)
Infinistrip is the replacement for McDSP module collection
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Is everything they do just for Mac?
Yep.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
After I read about Infinistrip here I decided to give it a go (power finally came back) and I gotta say, what a wonderful plugin. I've not felt the need to engage any oversampling in Reaper and as this is 0 latency I wanted to check out the sound/efficiency balance. This is spot on. The only module I tried that I flat out think is sub par is the de esser.

Granted I threw a singer at it that will give most de essers problems but in this it failed. Everything else gets top marks. I can see this as a fantastic tracking tool as well. I saw someone here get a ridiculously low price on it, is this still a possibility?
Thanks
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I know right - I want to get that one and have had it in my basket at Best Service for a day or two now lol.

Price there is currently €159. What's the best price you saw it for? Cheers.

Also when you have tried it out after downloading I'd love to hear your comments on it.
I got it from the ToonTrack site, ex VAT it's around 134 Euro. Same price as BestService. The new SDX's rarely go on sale, and I totally love the Yamaha maple kits and toms. And this SDX is a tom-treasure vault.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoundjunkie ➡️
I saw someone here get a ridiculously low price on it, is this still a possibility?
Thanks
That someone was me and I’m awesome so unless you are as awesome as me I doubt it
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
That someone was me and I’m awesome so unless you are as awesome as me I doubt it
Come on man, spread some of that awesome around
📝 Reply