The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Who Uses Plugin Alliance?
Old 16th May 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider ➡️
Bet amount?
Oh cheeky cheeky

Let's just say I was going to buy a certain library from Spitfire and because I thought the bet would be a strong bet I decided to put it on that instead and more than doubled it which enabled me to get Falcon, give a bit to relief fund and have change.

I did try and tell people on this thread and share if you look back that you would more than double your money if you put it on (obviously with some risk attached).
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBQ ➡️
... we're doing a flash sale and you can pick it up for $10 with code DISTINCT10"
There’s a reason for the $10 price.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazoo ➡️
Just did a demo and sounds really good. It's really versatile and I like you have the auto gain option. Is not AS complete as softube overstayer or Arturia BusForce (I really liked this one), but is not that far on quality and costs only $10
Gear Guru

18 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Technically there are infinite reasons, and no reason, that it is a $10 price.

But I know what you mean with some of these "cheap" plugins. The old wisdom of "You get what you pay for."
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I’ve had it for several months and I think it’s up their hanging out with pyro and kelvin that I also own. A little gutted I paid $18 I think but then it did convince me not to buy another plug ($75) as the “odd” section could get me pretty close to the pre amp saturation of said plug. No others would give me that. I have most....apart from overstayer.
P42 won’t give me that either. Will have to compare with Tupe that I recently picked up.....
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Yes he wants to make money, get you on his mailing list and send you offers directly, to sell more of his range !
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Kiive is actually a really talented developer with a great attitude and an extremely open and friendly rapport with people here on GS.
IMO judging the software as inferior because he’s selling it a very low price might be a mistake.
Old 16th May 2022
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
If you log into your Audiothing account, I think you’ll find a 50% off coupon. I did.

I got Springs and Things Motor.

Really impressed with Springs. It’s a welcome edition to my PSP Springbox and Arturia’s spring reverb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemore ➡️
If you log into your Audiothing account, I think you’ll find a 50% off coupon. I did.

I got Springs and Things Motor.

Really impressed with Springs. It’s a welcome edition to my PSP Springbox and Arturia’s spring reverb.
Hmmm, nothing in my account
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidqp ➡️
Hmmm, nothing in my account
See if this code works:

NFT5S63Y
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
See if this code works:

NFT5S63Y
Did anyone have succes with this?
(didn't work here)
::
Mads
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mljung ➡️
Did anyone have succes with this?
(didn't work here)
::
Mads
Works for me on anything not already on sale.
JBQ
Gear Head

Quote:
Works for me on anything not already on sale.
Better to pay full price. It may only sound half as good if you're using that coupon code. ;-)
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBQ ➡️
Better to pay full price. It may only sound half as good if you're using that coupon code. ;-)
I think you're right... ... joking aside, the kiive stuff is ok, his updated tape face plug is great and as far as i'm concerned, the cream of the kiive crop... and, it's on sale at the moment for $25.
Quote:
See if this code works:

NFT5S63Y
Thanks! That code works
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark123 ➡️
Free AudioThing Crusher at AudioDeluxe with any purchase.
Update: Available until May 31. (per AD Support).
Old 16th May 2022
Lives for gear

NEOLD WARBLE Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on May 17, 2022.

Use code: WARBLE-2499
Gear Guru

18 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark123 ➡️
NEOLD WARBLE Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on May 17, 2022.

Use code: WARBLE-2499
I wonder if @ Agreed thinks of Warble?

I find things like this one, and some of the PSP plugs like OldTimer, and TDR Molot, UAD Studer, ..... uh....

they sort of darken and texturize software instruments, making them sound much more "real" and "pleasant."

Really good on amp sims and drum sims. I wonder if Agreed has an opinion or an experience.

I've started using the modulation on Warble, too. It's really nice. Get those guitars wobbling a bit, a subtle vibrato, flange, or whatever.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Like this post if you want to see a pic of my Pollytunnel bursting into life….
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
50% off month

https://www.newfangledaudio.com/newfangled-month
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxx ➡️
I wonder if @ Agreed thinks of Warble?

I find things like this one, and some of the PSP plugs like OldTimer, and TDR Molot, UAD Studer, ..... uh....

they sort of darken and texturize software instruments, making them sound much more "real" and "pleasant."

Really good on amp sims and drum sims. I wonder if Agreed has an opinion or an experience.

I've started using the modulation on Warble, too. It's really nice. Get those guitars wobbling a bit, a subtle vibrato, flange, or whatever.
I love Warble! I've used it on two or three tracks so far, and will keep using it unless I find something else that does its job better. So, I work with a lot of digital sounds in different ways and I like to set Warble with really really low wow and flutter (talking like 1% and lower) on individual instances on various tracks at slightly different %, with speeds set differently for each too, then use the resonant filters & saturation characteristic controls to kind of tune each track like I like it. Helps to build up over the course of a bunch of tracks to a less "pristine" sound with a little more variance, without being an overt clear effect going on.

I also like to track analog instruments through an instance of it to give a kind of "to tape feel" without being resource intensive. It isn't doing the whole transient-smearing or tape compression thing, but I like what it is doing a lot.

Used more explicitly as a modulation it's very capable also, but those are my general usages of it and what I love it for.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreed ➡️
I love Warble! I've used it on two or three tracks so far, and will keep using it unless I find something else that does its job better. So, I work with a lot of digital sounds in different ways and I like to set Warble with really really low wow and flutter (talking like 1% and lower) on individual instances on various tracks at slightly different %, with speeds set differently for each too, then use the resonant filters & saturation characteristic controls to kind of tune each track like I like it. Helps to build up over the course of a bunch of tracks to a less "pristine" sound with a little more variance, without being an overt clear effect going on.

I also like to track analog instruments through an instance of it to give a kind of "to tape feel" without being resource intensive. It isn't doing the whole transient-smearing or tape compression thing, but I like what it is doing a lot.

Used more explicitly as a modulation it's very capable also, but those are my general usages of it and what I love it for.
It is an awesome channel 'conditioner'. IMO, it is one of the best at de-digitizing high gain amp sims and taming the sizzle of cymbals and synths.

I rarely run a tape sim across an entire mix anymore. With Warble I can pick my spots at the channel level.
Gear Nut

Quote:
See if this code works:

NFT5S63Y
Thanks, finally picked up Speakers.
Lives for gear

Caved on the mona Lisa today, she just wouldn't get out of my head...

Also thinkin bout picking up Hats from audiothang, but not 100% on that one yet...

Anyone know when this magical half off code expires?
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Caved on the mona Lisa today, she just wouldn't get out of my head...
In case others have forgotted about Lisa, here's another good video:

Old 16th May 2022
Anyone think the Syntronik GB won't make 33 before finishing?
Old 16th May 2022
40% off all DDMF plugins at Sweetwater

(though it appears less than 40% on some Magic Death Eye)
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempsperdu ➡️
Anyone think the Syntronik GB won't make 33 before finishing?
If it doesn’t, they’ll extend it till it does.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempsperdu ➡️
40% off all DDMF plugins at Sweetwater

(though it appears less than 40% on some Magic Death Eye)
DANG IT I just got Plugin Doctor recently at full price!

Well at least I knew what Lisa was doing when I bought it

I have Metaplugin and PD from them, any of their effects notable to y'all?
Gear Maniac

I've given away a couple, but this month I'm in a bartering mood. If anyone has any plugins they'd like to swap for a $75 PA voucher, I'm open to ideas (and I know these vouchers have lost much of their value). I have all the PA plugs I need - just curious what people might want to unload. (I don't need any iZoptope Elements, by the way.)

Bring out your dead!

📝 Reply