Quote:
Michael Gallardo | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Michael Gallardo's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
i'm 26 years old, multi instrumentalist wannabe-producer and i feel like i have a unique feel for music. i feel like if i dont figure out a way to do something with this i will be kicking myself in the proverbial arse down the road.

i've done the band thing a million times and it hasnt worked out for me. because i write whole songs you see. i cant find talented people willing to play pre-written parts. they all want to contribute their own material or whatever which is usually sub-par or doesn't vibe with my own stuff. i'm not trying to sound egotistical but this is just how crap has played out for me thus far.

i really, really like the idea of doing soundtrack work. i have a deep love for cinema. i really don't know how to break into this though. i've tried posting ads on craigslist and the local classifieds looking for student filmmakers that need music for their films but havent found anybody that has anything close to being ready.

i live in kirkland, washington, right by seattle, a place which is fairly conducive to the arts, i just dont know what to do. i know i need more material first of all. since beefing up my home studio i've made one demo, so you can hear the sort of stylistic qualities i gravitate towards:

Michael Gallardo on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

thats a demo track i did a few months ago. i sort of composed it stream of concious style. i have a bunch of stuff i've written in the mean time. i'm moving to a new place which will be better for recording and plan on hitting it hard then.

i just dont know what to do. i know i need to keep getting way better, cause i'm not very good at actual mixing yet but feel i have a solid ear, and some talent. looking for people with experience that can give me real honest advice. once i get more material should i look into getting a manager of some sort? or trying to maybe sign on as a songwriter/producer for an entertainment company or something? i really have no clue.