Quote:
Special Topic: Year End Wrap Up of Music Upload/Download Sites

Year End Wrap Up of Music Upload/Download Sites It's something that many of us as songwriters go through: looking for an online host for both our works in progress as well as a showcase for our finished work. resources page that probably needs updating.] Like many, this writer has a presence on multiple sites like SoundClick, ReverbNation, iLike, Last.fm, and others. (I even created my own social net type music site for my band using the Ning.com community software.) But nothing I've
This thread was just started at Harmony Central's Songwriting Forum on the topic of music distro sites open to indie and micro-indie musicians and labels:

Special Topic: Year End Wrap Up of Music Upload/Download Sites - Harmony Central Musician Community Forums

The intent is to discuss the ideal features of such sites and compare the realities at various sites to those ideals.

If you've got some insight into the field of contenders, I hope you'll feel free to chip in. Or if you simply want to see how it shapes up, feel free to lurk.