Quote:
Lights Fade Low

Lights Fade Low Lights Fade Low brings an epic cinematic feel to modern down-tempo and trip-hop. Lights Fade Low mixes haunting melodies with modern beats and lush vocals, to create a unique and compelling sound. Lights Fade Low is the work of Seattle-based singer-songwriter-producer Darren Apfel, who studied music theory and technology at Yale University’s Center for Studies in Music Technology. Hurricane, released 04 May 2012 You know you want to break me You want to take me Forsake me In your hurricane I know you want to ride me To divide me Inside me In my hurricane Take me Ride me Forsake me Inside me You know you want to twist me But you can’t resist me You kissed me In your hurricane I know you want to hurt me To pervert me Desert me In my hurricane You want me bad Want what you have Caught in the breeze Swept up in me I know you want to fix me And that conflicts me Tricks me In my hurricane You know that you complete me But you cheat me Beat me In your hurricane I know you want to hate me But you date me And bait me In your hurricane I’ll be just what you want I’ll be your everything If it were up to me I’d be the only thing you need You want me bad Want what you have Caught in the breeze Swept up in me Break me, take me, forsake me Ride me, divide me, inside me Twist me, resist me, kiss me Hurt me, pervert me, desert me
I'm currently on bandcamp. I love its music hosting system and the fact that people can preview whole tracks and download them in any format they like all generated from a WAV file.

However, it's unfortunate that they ONLY focus on the music hosting/selling. I'm looking for something either to SUPPLEMENT or REPLACE bandcamp to more easily support creating an artist identity/profile/blog, a place to host videos, and a way for interested people can contact me (without splattering my email address on a webpage to be scraped by a spambot).

What I don't want to give up is the ability to organize and arrange albums, make them freely or for-pay downloaded in a variety of popular formats, etc. (As I suggested I would happily use some other website tool for the rest and keep bandcamp as my music hosting site.)

My biggest requirement is that I can point my custom domain (www.lightsfadelow.com) to this site and it appears as if it's MY site with MY domain and MY custom experience. Bandcamp does this relatively well.

Suggestions?