Quote:
Electronic Special | My Favourite Magazines

Electronic Special - On Sale Now The Ultimate Electronic Music Magazine The new mag for electronic music fans. No gear reviews, no walk throughs, just up close and personal with the artists you love.
Hi,

Apologies to anyone who feels I've chosen the wrong forum to post in, but I wanted to let people know about a new magazine devoted to electronic music past and present called suitably enough, 'Electronic' which launches in the UK this week. It is available worldwide via: Electronic Special | My Favourite Magazines

It is a music orientated magazine rather than a gear magazine, although of course with electronic artists it's impossible to divorce their work from the technology they use. But I'm not trying to pass it off as something it isn't.

The first issue features Underworld, Human League, Derrick May, Carl Craig, Ritchie Hawtin, Juan Atkins, John Foxx, Twin Shadow, Kraftwerk, Gary Numan, Vangelis, Heaven 17, Fad Gadget and many more.

There is Facebook page at: Electronic Magazine | Facebook

I'm biased naturally because I write for the magazine, but I guessed a few of you might be interested. If anyone has any feedback, suggestions or questions please feel free to get in touch. You can also tweet me directly @thatbillbruce.

I'm not the publisher or the editor and I don't have shares in the company I'm just a contributor. I'm always on the lookout for snippets of synth and electronic music related gossip. I can't guarantee it will be used, but no harm in trying.

I hope you enjoy it. :-)