The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Beatles Downloadable in XBox and Rock Band
Old 18th November 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Beatles Downloadable in XBox and Rock Band

I was about to run out and buy The Beatles Mono Box, but here:

The Beatles

The Beatles' web site announces availability of all Pepper tracks for Rock Band and other games, and apparently Rubber Soul is already available.

I guess this is sort-of old news in that the audio was going to be available in the games, right?

Is it higher definition? I assume it has to be higher definition than 44.1-16, right?

It was in mono on the site but I couldn't tell if it was the mono mix, not having ever had the pleasure to really hear Pepper in mono.

Are the tracks easily playable on a computer, without investing in the game? I'm guessing not, I don't work with or play those games so I don't know.

Should I hold off on getting the Mono Box at this point, since it all seems to be coming out downloadable and higher-res at this point?

Questions, questions.

I think I'll listen to something else for a bit. Thanks for any opinions/answers!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…