Quantcast
Telcom c4 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Telcom c4
Old 9th February 2009
  #1
Mastering Moderator
 
Riccardo's Avatar
 
Verified Member
2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Telcom c4

I have posted this over to the Geekslutz section with no success.

I am looking mainly for schematics and possibly a manual for the ANT Telcom C4 series noise reduction systems. If any of you has or can scan it please let me know.
Cheers
Riccardo
Old 9th February 2009
  #2
Gear Addict
 
zenmastering's Avatar
 
3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Riccardo,

Try posting your question here:

DIY - Index

This is a great resource for, among other things, schematics and obscure parts.

Graemme
Old 10th February 2009 | Show parent
  #3
Mastering Moderator
 
Riccardo's Avatar
 
Verified Member
2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmastering ➡️
Riccardo,

Try posting your question here:

DIY - Index

This is a great resource for, among other things, schematics and obscure parts.

Graemme
Cheers Graemme, I'll give it a try.
Thanks also to Adam for the Tip
If anybody else has any other info/tips my tech will surely be happy and maybe start talking to me again heh
Old 27th September 2009 | Show parent
  #4
Gear Addict
 
gpiccolini's Avatar
 
4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Hi, I´m looking for the same: Telcom c4 manuals and any kind of info about how to use it.

thanks in advance.

G
Old 27th September 2009 | Show parent
  #5
Mastering Moderator
 
Riccardo's Avatar
 
Verified Member
2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
It is a compander system. You will need a unit (or a card) to encode and one to decode.
Several versions were made some just enconding or decoding otere with two sets of cards in une unit as well as multi-channel versions.

Manual were mostly chematics and a few lines about lining up procedures.

Drop me a line or send me a PM and I'll see if I can help.
Old 8th September 2012 | Show parent
  #6
Gear Maniac
 
Andreas Leonhard's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo ➡️
It is a compander system. You will need a unit (or a card) to encode and one to decode.
Several versions were made some just enconding or decoding otere with two sets of cards in une unit as well as multi-channel versions.

Manual were mostly chematics and a few lines about lining up procedures.

Drop me a line or send me a PM and I'll see if I can help.

Although it´s a old thread, did you get the manual in the meantime.
Otherwise I could help.......
Old 9th September 2012
  #7
Lives for gear
 
Adam Dempsey's Avatar
 
Verified Member
🎧 10 years
Likewise, Riccardo... how'd you go with the lead I gave you?
Love the C4 system. Used both a 4 channel one for simultaneous 2 ch encode/decode, as well as Telefunken units and card in a Dolby frame. Beats SR hands down, IME.
Old 10th September 2012 | Show parent
  #8
Mastering Moderator
 
Riccardo's Avatar
 
Verified Member
2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dempsey ➡️
Likewise, Riccardo... how'd you go with the lead I gave you?
Love the C4 system. Used both a 4 channel one for simultaneous 2 ch encode/decode, as well as Telefunken units and card in a Dolby frame. Beats SR hands down, IME.
Unfortunately never managed to get a reply from them. I ended up with some partial schematics and a manual albeit for a slightly different version.
The Telcoms have since been fully recapped and they perform in a stellar manner... as intended heh
📝 Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump