Quantcast
FS: Digital Modular Router, kitted for Mastering with 24xAES I/O, /w software remote - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
FS: Digital Modular Router, kitted for Mastering with 24xAES I/O, /w software remote
Old 4th February 2009
Lives for gear

Verified Member
9 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
FS: Digital Modular Router, kitted for Mastering with 24xAES I/O, /w software remote

(approved by Riccardo to be posted here)

The title says it. I'm selling my digital router. It routes, splits (and potentially converts) digital signals.

It's modular, so it can serve as many formats (AES/EBU, ADAT optical, S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, TDIF, MADI), split signals as needed, format convert (and if you add an SR module, it can even SR convert).

At the moment, it's kitted for pure AES/EBU use though, boasting a massive 24 AES/EBU I/O (and because it's modular - with currently 2 empty slots - it can easily and cheaply be kitted to serve other formats too though).

Can be controlled by front panel or software, so it can live in the machine room.

More details in the actual ad:

https://gearspace.com/board/gearslut...s-ebu-i-o.html

Contact me if interested.
📝 Reply