The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
44,1 vs 48 khz
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaddie ➡️
You're the one who insist "If they don't null, then they don't null." So do they or not?

While you're at it, please provide your definition of "deep null", "atypical null" (and then "typical null too"), and whatever the heck a "vanilla null" might be.

Is there a chocolate null?

OK, good. It didn't appear that way from your posts.
Alright I made a mistake here and I'll own up to it, I thought you were the one who posted the comment about [insert bull**** audio woowoo here] that Scragend was replying to which you then replied to yourself, and that's the angle I thought you were coming from with what you were saying. I see now that it's not, so my bad. Just overly sick of audio pseudoscience.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon ➡️
Alright I made a mistake here and I'll own up to it, I thought you were the one who posted the comment about [insert bull**** audio woowoo here] that Scragend was replying to which you then replied to yourself, and that's the angle I thought you were coming from with what you were saying. I see now that it's not, so my bad.
No problem, thanks for clearing it up.
Quote:
Just overly sick of audio pseudoscience.
100% agreed!
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
The best possible outcome in recording two analog sources, even in as directly parallel as is feasible, is the sonic content nulls almost perfectly with the null still polluted by noise. They will never legitimately null.

To be clearer because apparently I need to be, flipping the phase on a channel strip is not doing a "null test" and it's utterly obtuse to say that it is.
Sorry, you've lost me here. I was just giving you a perfectly succinct answer to your remark here:
Quote:
"Why would I, or literally anyone, try to null two analog signals lol"
📝 Reply