The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello guys, I am so excited to share this with you. Two weeks ago, i made a contact with people at Alctron, directly through web...

Matya
replies: 5 views: 4,296
Captngeetch 1 week ago

Hi! I'm about to buy an Akai MG1214 in excellent condition with the transport recently serviced. It comes with 9 blank tapes,...

osrtapes
replies: 1 views: 143
osrtapes 1 week ago

As someone who has dabbled for years but has just come into the opportunity to have a room that is properly treated and some nice...

rorohello
replies: 410 views: 14,308
themiracle 1 week ago

Hi, I made a video about this but wonder where you all stand ? https://youtu.be/r24LVKBlCQw Regards, Maarten

maartenl945
replies: 21 views: 1,196
gradivus 1 week ago

Just PIcked up one of these bad boys and was wondering if anyone had a lead on getting a service manual. I know I am heading down...

Stewarjm192
replies: 1 views: 1,316
osrtapes 1 week ago

This thread is for discussion and sharing info and sounds related to the Useful arts Hornet. I wanted there to be a thread...

pixeltarian
replies: 2 views: 148
pixeltarian 1 week ago

hi, looking for some advice on nearfield monitors. I currently have Yamaha MSP3s (not the MSP3a) which I've had for years. The...

Chamomile Shark
replies: 7 views: 340
Chamomile Shark 1 week ago

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, im new to gearslutz Im interested in the Samar al95 as a ribbon mic that has a...

Matmonster58
replies: 2 views: 534
ISedlacek 1 week ago

Not sure why they don't get the love. 🤔 I just picked up a Studiomaster Mixdown Gold 16:8:16 on ebay with 3 x 8 channel...

Judge Judy
replies: 0 views: 183
Judge Judy 1 week ago

Hey Gearspace So, I recently bought a Tascam DR70-D and a Rode NTG-2 and after getting set up for the first time I noticed...

A_sykes
replies: 1 views: 201
JLast 1 week ago

I can’t seem to figure it out if it’s 64bit for Mac OS? or 32bit only Limiter. No 6 Can anyone verify ?

NoPro
replies: 5 views: 220
NoPro 1 week ago

Anybody played with one of these mics? I just came across them. Tube mic for 199 pounds... SubZero Tube Microphone at...

macb3th
replies: 9 views: 10,240
Berto_Instinto 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm trying to achieve a certain effect and I'm not sure how to go about doing it. The song and vocals really begin on...

Romdave
replies: 5 views: 315
Romdave 1 week ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 36 views: 8,367
Hollowman9 1 week ago

Just added an Acoustic Audio CM48 to "compliment" my Austrian Audio OC818's - so a centre-terminated '67 type capsule...

TobyB
replies: 0 views: 178
TobyB 1 week ago

After setting sound treatment and recording some songs with my new setup (Tlm 102 + Ssl2+) I decided I could blow some money in...

Syze25
replies: 44 views: 1,120
illegal4Hunna 1 week ago

Having seen this news on the UH-7000 losing support and failing to work on the latest Mac M1 chips and Big Sur I wanted to know...

Abolla
replies: 5 views: 414
junior 1 week ago

Will adding a Daking One preamp to bypass a SSL2 pre provide me a significant improvement in preamp quality? The filter feature...

GAVAHMON
replies: 22 views: 742
JLast 1 week ago

I'm wondering if there are any condensers that can be used in an untreated room, and sound similar to an SM7 or can be eqd to...

Phillip
replies: 8 views: 291
Phillip 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 134 views: 65,000
elwoodblues69 2 weeks ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,166 views: 258,691
Jimbo99 2 weeks ago

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this, but I'm at a loss. I'm looking for a pair of standard RM1604...

desypfa
replies: 7 views: 675
AnthonyG 2 weeks ago

I can grab it for $70...but do you think it's even worth it? it's an 8X2X4 mixer with eq maybe use as a cheap...

Blues
replies: 43 views: 59,140
JLast 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've got an Audient iD44 on the way and I'm thinking about selling my Line Audio 2MP preamp that I've been using with my...

polifemo
replies: 2 views: 570
JAT 2 weeks ago

So, I'm gearing up to purchase my first analog mixbus compressor. I want to get OTB for this because I truly believe analog...

Bingy
replies: 34 views: 1,625
packermans4 2 weeks ago

Disregarding the preamp and converters, what are the benefits or recording vocals with a £2000 Neumann vs. a $100 MXL? I know...

Jeffrey Teruel
replies: 123 views: 30,919
chessparov2.0 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Regarding my ancient but still serving me well M Audio PCI card in my Win 7 64 machine.... I just discovered that by...

26kick
replies: 14 views: 376
26kick 2 weeks ago

I need a Tascam M2600 MK II Master buss connector pcb of the Tascam M-2600 MK II. Thank you.

seed802
replies: 2 views: 230
seed802 2 weeks ago

Hey folks I currently have a setup that is working quite well but since I moved to a new apartment I would like to have a more...

fenugurod
replies: 6 views: 391
Bushman 2 weeks ago

I recently got on a headphones buying kick and compared a few sets that I see talked about here and on head-fi. The favorite of...

777funk
replies: 4 views: 495
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

Hey all, I’ve been trying to dial in exactly the next leap in my gear chain and wanted to gauge people’s thoughts on some of...

FoodProduct
replies: 12 views: 4,724
FOURTHTUNZ 2 weeks ago

For a while now (and I'm sure I'm not the only one here...) I've been contemplating challenging myself to produce music the ways...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 85 views: 6,502
tomatoKetchup 2 weeks ago

Looking for a grill/basket for a Warm Audio u87 r2. I don't like how they look and would like to replace it with something that...

zamboknee
replies: 1 views: 241
JLast 2 weeks ago

Hey all! Looking for a single microphone under $250 or so that can be easily adapted to just plug into an iPhone (so nothing that...

harrisonjr98
replies: 19 views: 615
DirkP 2 weeks ago

Question for anyone, but especially those who teach - college/uni students, studio trainees, etc. I am interested in sources...

TobyB
replies: 7 views: 279
TobyB 2 weeks ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 291 views: 33,132
backfisch123 2 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 319
DEA 2 weeks ago

...or am I just living in the Twilight Zone? I saw one of these on ebay today.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE *AURATONE* ...

ChristianN
replies: 74 views: 16,178
nd33 2 weeks ago

Hi all, my first post here, hopefully not the last:) Just got a pair of HS8 and I noticed that cones have some sort of...

EmpathyGone
replies: 2 views: 319
Lilith 3 weeks ago

I have a Line Audio 8MP that I purchased from No Hype Audio in 2019. I’d like to grab another one to have 16 matching channels...

Silky Smoove
replies: 7 views: 322
Silky Smoove 3 weeks ago

That being said... I'm still looking for something that tracks well, I just don't want to spend more than I need to. I'm not...

Nickerz
replies: 63 views: 2,141
play/record 3 weeks ago

hello everyone! I'm going to mix three pop-rock songs. I have recorded drums, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar. ...

Tabbi91
replies: 6 views: 501
js1 3 weeks ago

I've found a Digitech TSR 12 cheap, and thinking it might be worth picking up. I'm mainly drawn to the onboard sample function,...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 2 views: 265
Mr.ToR 3 weeks ago

Hello all Before anyone jumps in to tell me that cassette is a waste of time let me just put forward that I've been recording...

mr.danielnewell
replies: 57 views: 1,689
hollandturbine 3 weeks ago

Hey all I recently made a video where I recorded some stereo audio in a bad/small room. I use two line audio CM4's in an x/y...

mrgnlit
replies: 2 views: 324
mrgnlit 3 weeks ago

I see these units a lot in pictures of old 90s studios. Recently dug up my old one I bought ages ago to mess with in a...

Typhus
replies: 15 views: 11,955
Jidis 3 weeks ago

Hi there. So I recently replaced my Zoom R16 with a Tascam DP24. It's really spectacular, but there's one thing I can't figure...

Franz Schiller
replies: 7 views: 7,350
fle81 3 weeks ago

Hey Spacers (saw that today, is that gonna stick?), Saw this SPDIF upsampling device, theoretically useful for using old...

Spikey699
replies: 2 views: 271
Spikey699 3 weeks ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 150 views: 57,513
Ratterbass 3 weeks ago

I just got one of these cheap. It needs a bit of TLC...yet I can fix most of the issues. However, there are a couple of things...

waveform:blue
replies: 7 views: 7,781
tplaysguitar 3 weeks ago

Moderators