The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I have the chance to buy cheap a lexicon reflex and/or a yamaha rev500 but i don't have the opportunity to test any of...

Stergios T.
replies: 10 views: 12,415
MattJW 2 hours ago

Hi all, I love my Duet 2, and have been very satisfied with the onboard pres/recording quality using it with my SM7B in Logic...

bedroomProducer
replies: 17 views: 1,765
kingsinger 2 hours ago

Anyone have experience with them? Especially the CK12. It looks as though they are OEM capsules that they skin and tweak...

zohomoho
replies: 46 views: 10,629
deccakid 8 hours ago

Hello eveybody, Basically, I need an affordable audio interface for some live shows, I need to send the drummer the click track,...

malvakid
replies: 2 views: 62
JLast 19 hours ago

I've got a Studio Projects C1, love this mic. I would like to add another, possible 3 or 4 more. But the website always says sold...

kimsoomi
replies: 2 views: 97
JLast 1 day ago

Hello, I've been using Keyscape, NI piano vstis and others for piano tracks and.. I am planning on getting a...

Method Man
replies: 18 views: 275
Method Man 1 day ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,251 views: 359,150
okto 1 day ago

I have an old Blue Sky Media Desk 2.1 monitor system that I’ve had for probably 15 or so years. One of the satellites is blown....

FM Stew
replies: 2 views: 127
Wowusername 1 day ago

Hello all, I'm intrigued about trying to simulate the 'Sides' button I have noticed on some more expensive studio monitor...

billface
replies: 0 views: 54
billface 2 days ago

Hey folks, hope you're all well and happy. The center of my studio is a MOTU 896HD that I bought some 10 years ago and served...

trtzbass
replies: 15 views: 377
trtzbass 2 days ago

Hi, Please, is there an hardware equivalent of this plugin :...

teddymusic
replies: 6 views: 286
teddymusic 3 days ago

I'm playing with my tape emulators... both the RNDs and well as Waves plugins. I dont want to overdo it, but I got thinking of...

mattkw801
replies: 4 views: 191
JLast 3 days ago

Hey! Looking to buy 3U Audio LDC (already have the c271 sdc and loves it on acoustic guitars) Currently recording with SM7B into...

Omiplie
replies: 24 views: 491
camjstreet1 3 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,291 views: 314,753
greghawaii 3 days ago

Hi. I would like to ask the owners of Signature 22 for a favour. Could you tell me what's the width of this console? I'm...

Here We Go Again
replies: 0 views: 59
Here We Go Again 4 days ago

I've recently picked up some old Behringer rack gear (PEQ305 and an MDX compressor) and recently also tracked down some OT1...

Ladycharles
replies: 12 views: 1,204
TrakLiteTheMoor 4 days ago

Hi everyone! Anyone has experience with the Yamaha RX11 or the RX drum machine Series? I'm having a really annoying issue, the...

kalbata
replies: 5 views: 1,458
Bob Ross 4 days ago

I will move this to another forum

statikcat
replies: 0 views: 73
statikcat 6 days ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 1,109 views: 56,584
derco 6 days ago

AKG C1000s

any opinions on this? i found one really cheap local and wondered if it was worth it. i've heard more bad than good i'm afraid.

ThunderShepherd
replies: 179 views: 43,077
homestudioguy 6 days ago

I’m in the market for a “sounds good on everything” multipattern w/a bit of the C414’s C12-derived neutral-yet-3D thing....

vizcities
replies: 13 views: 744
vizcities 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have 3 5600aII s and what I find is that too much harsh in high frequencies, I really want to fix this problem but...

seanshunyu
replies: 22 views: 1,403
Transmutant 1 week ago

Did you use DAWs and DATs or were you more analog. I know CD became fully ubiquitous after the mid 90s at least (looked up...

CannibalCorpse
replies: 59 views: 4,495
nitrateaudio 1 week ago

How would you explain the differences in tone/sonics between the AT4033 and the TLM 102?

Krush411
replies: 4 views: 684
Quantumphysics 1 week ago

Hey guys, Title. The goal would be a mixing type headphones that I could use outside/ in school to listen to my projects to...

Syze25
replies: 5 views: 180
mrufino1 1 week ago

Without turning this thread into a c12 clone thread, I'd like to know what is the best alternative to an akg c12 under $2000? So...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 24 views: 9,555
Paul_G 1 week ago

Hi, I have a problem with my Synq XTRM-1 turntable: there is a low humming noise coming out of my speakers. It's not very...

YoungPaulie
replies: 11 views: 3,868
lame pseudonym 1 week ago

Hi, This is my first thread, but I have been reading for years. Tracking guide drums in an isolated small live wooden paneled...

lbarratt
replies: 21 views: 12,950
soundmurmur 1 week ago

Hello, I'm looking to hear some personal experiences and get some advice and would like to share my own to give a bit of...

range
replies: 1 views: 146
range 1 week ago

I've been thinking about picking up a low end tube mic for a while, and I came across the MKL-2500. Heard a lot of good things...

DeeDrive
replies: 20 views: 25,825
Macky 1 week ago

Hi i have a Focusrite Isa Two, practically brand new (6 months). From nothing, one day it won't switch inputs anymore. Why this...

masterplanar
replies: 16 views: 4,107
HCMarkus 1 week ago

Can anyone give feedback on whether one would lose audio quality going from the SOLO to the SSL?? I'm on Mac, need something...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 102
oceantracks 1 week ago

Please bear with me for these elemental questions to most of you. I have looked at the patching examples and signal flow diagrams...

mslim
replies: 2 views: 122
mslim 1 week ago

Hi All, Sorry if this is the wrong place for a tech question. I searched the forums and couldn't find an answer to this or a...

dc3audio
replies: 10 views: 669
rajprods 1 week ago

Howdy all, What mic would you pick? I'm looking to do some 'live' YouTube recordings of acoustic & vocals, and also piano...

Zoofie
replies: 246 views: 12,194
The Overachiever 1 week ago
replies: 561 views: 140,734
gmatkin 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
philyesphil 1 week ago

Recently I was looking for which audio interfaces supporting USB include dedicated balanced line level TRS inputs - in order to...

Per Lichtman
replies: 13 views: 1,528
JLast 1 week ago

I got my quantum 2626 today and was testing it out and was having some issues. I’m connecting the quantum 2626 to a new...

JamesG602
replies: 3 views: 159
BarkerStreet 1 week ago

Hello. Is anyone aware of an inexpensive declicker for scratchy records? Or more to the point, what would it be and where...

lame pseudonym
replies: 5 views: 165
poppyhb 1 week ago

I've been wanting to add an external desktop preamp to go with my Motu M4 / Cloudlifter CL-Z setup, but I haven't seen a Daking...

XHipHop
replies: 2 views: 418
XHipHop 1 week ago

Yep...can't decide between the two of them in my quest to find a VSTi that emulates a JX-8P. Heard them both, love them...

Woody Aki
replies: 10 views: 3,864
JohnBeat 1 week ago

I have a couple of recorders that do not have phantom power, so I need self-powered condenser microphones for them. I currently...

graywolf
replies: 11 views: 5,346
Neven 1 week ago

Hi guys, I recently ordered a new pair of Audeze LCD-XC for mixing/mastering duties. I’m searching for an headphones amp...

matram
replies: 8 views: 309
robertom 1 week ago

Was wondering what some of you guys' hacks are for saving money in/on your project/home studio? For example, I use moving...

fastlanestoner
replies: 48 views: 4,029
plainofjars 1 week ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 612 views: 128,195
gravyface 1 week ago

Don’t like it much on its own (ie straight into interface) but running through a transformer gizmo, and then my channel strip...

auxReturn
replies: 5 views: 312
auxReturn 1 week ago

I'm on a really tight budget, meaning I have no ****ing money but I want a good audio reference for my mix while I work it so I...

Arbolito
replies: 17 views: 865
plainofjars 2 weeks ago

My query will surely come across as pig-ignorant, but I have no pride. I now own both Softube Console Mk2 and Softube's fader....

Rowboat
replies: 20 views: 949
Rowboat 2 weeks ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,606 views: 894,525
robertgeorge 2 weeks ago

Moderators