Quantcast
Low End Theory - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I am trying to record some cookery videos. The idea is that they are minimalist, no speaking, with a lot of focus on...

JIffage
replies: 5 views: 203
norfolksoundman9 36 minutes ago

Hey im a guitarist since 25 years and i become more and more interested in singing. I create a chain for my vocal who is:...

Rolf57
replies: 140 views: 3,329
Rolf57 1 hour ago

I recently inherited a few outboard pieces, including 4 Behringer Ultragain 2200 preamps. I have some pretty good mic pre choices...

Tommycash
replies: 17 views: 7,527
Fay Smearing 2 hours ago

what is the right choice. U89i or the Km 86.

QueenSisi
replies: 1 views: 210
matucha 6 hours ago

My father gave me one of his reserve mics, it's called tm-689 a Chinese clone of the shure sm58, he told me its a pretty good...

AmnesiaOnion
replies: 5 views: 131
ambiguous signal 7 hours ago

Hi all, I'm considering getting the t.bone SC 140 stereo set, but I'm just wondering if anyone's used them at all for...

markyker
replies: 9 views: 7,140
Pat Hegarty 10 hours ago

I'm looking for a ribbon mic under 300$ that'll sound good recording alto saxophone and double up as a good mono OH for the drums...

Shreyas
replies: 5 views: 211
MandoBastardo 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of small NF monitors that I can also use in the wee hours without disturbing family and...

rando67
replies: 4 views: 255
Wayne 13 hours ago

I grew up in a digital era. When I only started getting into music, most people already used computers for home...

Shadow Creek
replies: 17 views: 567
Shadow Creek 15 hours ago

As someone who has dabbled for years but has just come into the opportunity to have a room that is properly treated and some nice...

rorohello
replies: 417 views: 16,566
melodic dreamer 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for an upgrade and I found a used Focusrite Liquid Channel for around $1500. I checked it on gearslutz and...

FlamingOnion
replies: 25 views: 5,166
SEA 18 hours ago

I just got a UCX II - which I'm very happy with - but looking to get some more IO. I want build a small rack with a patchbay and...

yeshuah
replies: 7 views: 308
yeshuah 1 day ago

Recently did some recording for my wife's band and used my Aston Steath for her vocal. I'm finding it way too clean and modern...

Shawnobi
replies: 25 views: 466
k brown 2 days ago

Is a used DigiTech Studio 400 with the digital I/O section installed worth 150€? There is one in my local adverts. I would...

zygomatic
replies: 6 views: 467
noah330 2 days ago

Hey there, I’m planning to pick up and repair a 688. The problem with it is that it works perfectly for about two minutes then...

pattarginkom
replies: 0 views: 107
pattarginkom 2 days ago

My budget is around 150 200 $. What could i get for that money. Ive seen a lot of recommendations for the edifier brand, but...

Badfinger
replies: 3 views: 223
Philbo King 2 days ago

I know similar questions have been asked a number of times... But no answer has been: "Yes, there's the X windscreen that's...

xbr
replies: 1 views: 170
JLast 2 days ago

Hi guys... i need some advice: i'm looking for a decent mic i can use as an overhead for the drums. I want these drums in mono,...

Jack of Alderaan
replies: 17 views: 878
vernier 3 days ago

1 comp, delay, reverb, eq, etc :cop:

goom
replies: 82 views: 7,487
staticwhitesound 3 days ago

I'm getting a new console for my Sony DMX to stand on and I was planning on placing my HR824's horizontally above the meter...

rjay
replies: 23 views: 8,968
matt pinchin 3 days ago

Yesterday I received my Behringer ADA8200. I just wanted to post my thoughts about it here in case anyone else is considering...

noah330
replies: 29 views: 10,504
JLast 3 days ago

Hey there, first post. Just Looking for anyone who has used any of these microphones. I’m particularly curious about the Rft...

Micraziel
replies: 5 views: 1,430
mattrico 3 days ago

My old pci RME 9652 is not working now with a pci adapter in my Windows PC so I had to find another solution. I thought maybe...

coolfog09
replies: 2 views: 241
coolfog09 4 days ago

I have bad acoustics in my room in regards to the low end. I know that Shure SRH 440 are inexpensive headphones and the bass is...

dreamtuned
replies: 17 views: 6,031
Kisame 4 days ago

I don't use a computer for my music (I knowhidz). I have an outboard fx processor. I want to mix my romplers and process them...

The Dazzler
replies: 44 views: 2,157
Bassmankr 4 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,422 views: 820,964
phantompower9 4 days ago
replies: 516 views: 123,665
standup 4 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 174 views: 32,170
drfonta 4 days ago

Any suggestions for some toys at $300 to fill 4 gaps in my rack?

easyrider
replies: 52 views: 2,857
santibanks 5 days ago

I picked up an SM58 for pretty cheap. I've never been a fan of this mic. I know it works well as a vocal mic in live...

ExPorts
replies: 80 views: 2,729
bmyregaard 5 days ago

Hi what are some must read books that you recommend for artists that are aspiring to make it in the music industry?

B i e b e r
replies: 3 views: 322
illsoulprod 5 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,175 views: 302,552
slainbabyyc 6 days ago

...or am I just living in the Twilight Zone? I saw one of these on ebay today.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE *AURATONE* ...

ChristianN
replies: 85 views: 18,003
iLCacciLLo 6 days ago

Looking to try a ribbon mic for vocals and electric guitar amp and acoustic guitar. Found a lot on the Sterling ST170...not so...

Buja
replies: 3 views: 294
Buja 6 days ago

I would really like to hear suggestions for mics to try on my voice. I have been told I have a Michael Stipe-like singing voice...

emptyman
replies: 12 views: 3,468
Progger 6 days ago

I absolutely did read through all the threads about trapping and acoustic treatment, dw this is just a question that i'm...

Elian20
replies: 16 views: 537
Cuboctahedron 6 days ago

Hi everyone! I have been using the Soundcraft MTK22 for about 5 years now and have been quite happy with it so far. I would...

tuomassamout
replies: 3 views: 304
Amphibia 1 week ago

Hey gents, I was just wondering if the top part screws off of these older 633a 'salt shaker' microphones? I tried to unscrew it,...

Ginazgifs
replies: 4 views: 4,984
Soundman123 1 week ago

I've been reading up on how the GAP 73 can be modded for optimal performance by changing out transistors and transformers etc. ...

blotto
replies: 13 views: 2,668
The Noodlist 1 week ago

So i have this question for you guys -because im rather curious, and i love hearing/reading about other more experienced people!-...

Jack of Alderaan
replies: 8 views: 411
shatz 1 week ago

fairly new to the Zoom R16, and can't find the answer in the manual or online.. I'm trying to record to the external...

captain54
replies: 0 views: 154
captain54 1 week ago

I am looking to get a good mic sound for less money, I am wondering what other components are missing if any to get the following...

Rylan
replies: 9 views: 1,273
xbr 1 week ago

I ended up doing an experiment today. A shoot out I've been wanting to do for a while. For this experiment I am recording an...

coreyspencer
replies: 20 views: 1,553
coreyspencer 1 week ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,181 views: 269,669
AynRandFan 1 week ago

Hi! I've been making music on a computer for about 4 years and recently started investing in gear, so far i have a...

Adilr
replies: 1 views: 167
slickvik 1 week ago

Hello, I was contemplating getting a BSS Dpr 402 compressor but then I read in the manual that the outputs were unbalanced. I...

georgerarnold
replies: 5 views: 1,159
EffinPoop 1 week ago

Hi I'm looking for a portable recorder to replace a Zoom H2. I use it 90% to record rehearsals when we want better sound than...

clarnibass2
replies: 0 views: 169
clarnibass2 1 week ago

Hi! So, back with the AD/DA questions... I'm simply trying to avoid spending 2000$+ to get a somewhat decent converter that does...

Chris Blake
replies: 7 views: 2,429
Cassio2263 1 week ago

Hi, I'm just doing a studio where we'll focus on making hip hop music. I have a dilemma regarding the choice of studio monitors....

rezen
replies: 11 views: 1,836
Coconut_Head 1 week ago

I have the opportunity to get an MPA gold for about 160 plus an old pair of studio headphones. Apparently it’s all stock and...

Hi_Jinks
replies: 7 views: 341
staticwhitesound 1 week ago

Moderators