The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all I put this in the low end thread In order to get perspective, but I can probably skirt the low end of the high end...

Mbroady
replies: 11 views: 312
km5 1 minute ago

I am looking for a simple, affordable, analog mixer that will impart some vintage vibe to my recordings. Really just need...

Michael Franklin
replies: 67 views: 2,315
Michael Franklin 37 minutes ago

Hi there, the mic output level (Studio Projects B1 running through a Studio Projects VTB1 pre) dropped 14/16 db, with distorted...

pietrogirardi
replies: 11 views: 229
standingwave 5 hours ago

I want to get some input on the direction I should go...I currently have the Golden Age Pre 73 MK iii and its the only stand...

MiNuS31
replies: 0 views: 53
MiNuS31 5 hours ago

Hey all- Very random post, but I have an old SM58 that I'm playing around with, it was beat to hell & I got a new...

reubenfar
replies: 1 views: 73
JLast 5 hours ago

I have a pair of ordinary hifi speakers that sound pretty good for the price, but I would like a speaker with a slightly higher...

gasolin
replies: 1 views: 108
Philbo King 6 hours ago

Will this provide a significant improvement in the quality of my vocals? i recently recorded "screw'em" & was...

GAVAHMON
replies: 0 views: 75
GAVAHMON 8 hours ago

I find this company to be incredibly confusing to know what to do with them. Their website doesn't help much. They make the...

krftwrk70
replies: 17 views: 567
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Hi there, I have a weird little problem. I have a Fostex XR-7 4-track that works perfectly well when I plug a standalone preamp...

gutbuster
replies: 0 views: 65
gutbuster 10 hours ago

I have an original Presonus Digimax 48k box with 8 pres and adat out. Always worked fine but suddenly the the other day channel...

mwilloam
replies: 4 views: 928
iLCacciLLo 13 hours ago

Hi guys. I recently bought one of the Monoprice 15 watt tube amps and just today I got a 66 deluxe plus Les Paul style guitar...

Jeffguitar
replies: 13 views: 758
s.d.finley 19 hours ago

2 years ago when I got back into synths I bought a Presonus AR16 USB mixer/interface. It works well in most aspects but I'm...

kpatz
replies: 5 views: 143
kpatz 1 day ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 124 views: 33,843
joeq 1 day ago

Hi, I have a problem. My Soundcraft delta 200 have 6 sends but I have just 1 free stereo channels and I can only return just on...

teddymusic
replies: 6 views: 234
teddymusic 1 day ago

tl;dr - Which one is better for mixing? I'm a bass player, and love using 808s and producing psy-trance, so the low end is very...

Meadman
replies: 4 views: 706
Meadman 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,276 views: 792,127
standup 1 day ago

Hi folks, This may be a bit of a shot in the dark, but I've come across this piece of kit with absolutely no branding on it...

ckbaudio
replies: 0 views: 93
ckbaudio 1 day ago

I recently dumped Siteground due to some shady business tactics and am looking for a new Wordpress hosting company for my...

Deleted c7044de
replies: 9 views: 438
SyneRyder 1 day ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,158 views: 292,878
Audiophilic 1 day ago

They look like the Manley Ref C OEM capsule. I see several places selling them, including beesneez and microphoneparts.com....

zohomoho
replies: 26 views: 7,392
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Using 3 or 4 units simultaneously (Totaling 24 or 32 Channels, respectively) Physical Clock Sync...

douglasberry
replies: 4 views: 1,459
waveshell 2 days ago

Hi everyone, first time posting. I think I've read all the 47jr comments in older threads and seen a couple of differing...

Jereboa
replies: 7 views: 1,056
ZEF 2 days ago

I was recently reading this article.. https://www.johnvestman.com/secrets_of_mixing.htm Toward the beginning the author...

elrobis
replies: 134 views: 5,644
bmdaugherty 2 days ago

Hello, I am buying SM7B and Audient ID44 (with The Launcher for gain), and I got 300$ left in my budget. Looking for a...

Omiplie
replies: 73 views: 4,920
cheu78 2 days ago

I was just placing an order for some random adapters and cables at Monoprice, and I noticed they have a new microphone: The Stage...

prunenoveggie
replies: 34 views: 2,078
lumpcalhoon 2 days ago

Hi everyone, i have a guy who 's selling a sony c48 with kind of a shortcut, he said that when the mike got hit a little bit, he...

the_nooon
replies: 4 views: 1,870
rectape 3 days ago

I am looking for a simple Unit that can sum 2 stereo Signals before going to my A/D converter. I use a 2-Bus going into a...

dbot
replies: 5 views: 415
mrufino1 3 days ago

I used to pick some old tables and chairs in my grandpa's garage to build up my studio. After five years of music production, I...

joshrosen
replies: 1 views: 139
HarveySpecter 3 days ago

I am doing a personal project where I am testing out Chinese dynamic cartridge capsules (the ones you see on Ebay) and modding...

Marsupial_Ape
replies: 3 views: 168
Marsupial_Ape 4 days ago

First off, I'll say I don't plan to record anything super high quality at the moment, I just want to post bits on Instagram and...

acrolite
replies: 6 views: 372
OzeroniX 4 days ago
replies: 498 views: 117,564
Ox Han 4 days ago

Is there something comparable to the AxeFx or Kemper for Bass amp modeling? Im looking for for a bass amp modeler for basic...

rsrd
replies: 17 views: 4,027
OzeroniX 4 days ago

Hello :) my saffire is great but getting old, and atm i need USB, not firewire.. what can i get bellow 350 € ... ? i checked...

lunecha
replies: 0 views: 117
lunecha 4 days ago

Hey spacers! (You’ll always be slutz to me:)) So is it true that reverb is really necessary on vocals? All my life I’ve...

jlasoul
replies: 66 views: 2,761
ionian 4 days ago

Hey Slutz! Doing my first session in a pro studio next week. I don’t want to name drop, but if I did, you guys would all know...

jlasoul
replies: 62 views: 2,343
ccg 5 days ago

This is a simple question from an old guy with a analog brain. (I used to cut magnetic tape a long time ago). To me you must...

tenor gibson
replies: 23 views: 1,063
illegal4Hunna 5 days ago

I have 2 Camden 500s which I love. Nice clean and can add some color with the mojo. Was looking at getting something a little...

JamesG602
replies: 11 views: 1,066
obascin 6 days ago

I only record hip hop vocals and i'm always on the search for the best possible quality my money can buy...so i'm going to list...

MiNuS31
replies: 85 views: 1,827
Syze25 6 days ago

I've recently picked up some old Behringer rack gear (PEQ305 and an MDX compressor) and recently also tracked down some OT1...

Ladycharles
replies: 5 views: 306
Ladycharles 6 days ago

Hey all, I'm a bass player (primarily) with a modest home setup for jamming and recording Link to picture of studio setup:...

Naigewron
replies: 2 views: 208
kludgeaudio 6 days ago

Hello, I've noticed a lot of criticism of vocal booths lately, but do they offer a practical solution and do they deliver...

GRiFF
replies: 51 views: 2,961
jerkrecords 1 week ago

I've been looking at the M-Audio Air 192|14 interface, as I need a cheap interface with 4 pre's and I like the visible mic/line...

tessitura
replies: 13 views: 4,056
fireberd 1 week ago

Hello, So what I'm looking to achieve is this: bring the sound 'forward' akin to light compression, add some excitement to the...

Konsta
replies: 5 views: 453
Enlightened Hand 1 week ago

I’ve never normalized before mixing /mastering . I’d rather just record good levels but I’ve read normalizing can help get...

NoPro
replies: 17 views: 694
Enlightened Hand 1 week ago

Hi Folks, Looking at purchasing another module for my Apogee Symphony Interface. On the module it gives Line outs but also...

A M Kelly
replies: 1 views: 191
JLast 1 week ago

I am a hobbyist and have accumulated a big box of unused cables over the years. I went through the box and determined I have a...

ponzi
replies: 3 views: 271
ponzi 1 week ago

Ok, nobody wants to read all of that, how about those IK MTM iloud thingies? Worthabuy?

d.igital
replies: 17 views: 1,052
chaocrator 1 week ago

Hello guys, I am so excited to share this with you. Two weeks ago, i made a contact with people at Alctron, directly through web...

Matya
replies: 5 views: 4,288
Captngeetch 1 week ago

Hi! I'm about to buy an Akai MG1214 in excellent condition with the transport recently serviced. It comes with 9 blank tapes,...

osrtapes
replies: 1 views: 138
osrtapes 1 week ago

As someone who has dabbled for years but has just come into the opportunity to have a room that is properly treated and some nice...

rorohello
replies: 410 views: 14,299
themiracle 1 week ago

Moderators