Quantcast
Low End Theory - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello and thank you! Sorry for any bother. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it certainly seems like the...

PatientHistorian
replies: 120 views: 2,781
JLast 1 hour ago

This started out with more lower-end interfaces, but have started adding others. I started this list because I find this...

bill5
replies: 41 views: 6,208
JLast 3 hours ago

Hello all. I am an inexperienced producer and singer songwriter and I'm just starting to release and make music. Being very very...

occuna
replies: 80 views: 2,307
homestudioguy 6 hours ago

Hi, I have some rather old but perfectly functional red Tannoy Reveals and a Samson Servo 170 amp. I'm considering replacing...

lemmy
replies: 1 views: 149
JLast 7 hours ago

Hi all, I love my Duet 2, and have been very satisfied with the onboard pres/recording quality using it with my SM7B in Logic...

bedroomProducer
replies: 2 views: 202
[email protected] 9 hours ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,234 views: 344,653
Reve Vague 12 hours ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,192 views: 278,220
shimoyjk 12 hours ago

After a couple of years of pause from music, i suddenly start to get a renewed spark to record my drums again. Getting some cheap...

HolMatS
replies: 22 views: 1,243
HolMatS 15 hours ago

Hello, everyone! I know this question has been discussed in detail many times but maybe I'll hear something new here, who...

Sky Surfer
replies: 23 views: 883
Wayne 16 hours ago

Hello, just wanted to share this as it might come in handy - I was looking for a new pop filter and saw the Hakan P110...

ianinthefuture
replies: 8 views: 417
XHipHop 1 day ago

A friend has a budget of $300 USD and is looking for an interface to use with the Slate Microphone System. The main concern here...

reflekshun
replies: 7 views: 3,244
p_serotini 2 days ago

Im purchasing my first set of studio monitors soon and this place seems like a good place to ask for advice and help on how to...

Matson
replies: 14 views: 4,707
SdeGat 2 days ago

Hello there. my microphone's diaphragm is broken. Can't find spare parts. Which diaphragm can I use instead of m audio sputnik...

fadiyez_
replies: 6 views: 792
_Paolo_ 2 days ago

I used a Boss DR-670 for quite a while, years ago. It was pretty nice, albeit suffering from 'square' sounds mostly; you know,...

Speeddemon
replies: 11 views: 9,496
Shadow Creek 2 days ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 214 views: 35,090
Radiussound 3 days ago

I have a Rode nt1. NO not the RODE NT1-A, for those who are illeterate. And the mic sounds muffled and nasal. Yes, it sounds...

Plautus
replies: 44 views: 2,457
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

My ATH-M40X headphones are starting to rattle on the right side. Ideally they'll be in the $100 price range or less. Considering...

Dohreetoh
replies: 22 views: 2,481
kira45 4 days ago

Hey guys!! And girls! I record using a tascam 424 mkiii and while many may laugh, i love it!!! I find it helps add character to...

Deleted User
replies: 18 views: 9,045
12ax7 4 days ago

Thought it might be useful to have a thread discussing mics by brand...opinions those who have used of course of top interest....

bill5
replies: 20 views: 1,008
Richyg 4 days ago

I am looking to buy a new mic with switchable patterns.. I want to be able to use it for both M/S recordings and also as a room...

Simonator
replies: 13 views: 786
nicod98 4 days ago

Looking for a 2 in 2 out, mostly for recording guitar, bass, vocals, and foley in home studio. Portability is not important....

motomotomoto
replies: 16 views: 831
Garage Rodeo 5 days ago

Sure could use a little expert advice. Like many on this forum, I'm a firm believer that the straighter the wire, the better...

laser
replies: 28 views: 12,487
usedtohaveajuno 5 days ago

Just recording a single vocalist, or single tracks of me doing acoustic guitar. The rest is all VIs. Going to be mainly in Cubase...

oceantracks
replies: 3 views: 225
oceantracks 5 days ago

Hello, I have talked about the use of sound libaries in this...

replies: 3 views: 286
242 6 days ago

Credit (or blame??) goes to JLast as I am interested now in the Arturia Minifuse...at $150 right at the range of comparably...

bill5
replies: 5 views: 329
Cuboctahedron 1 week ago

I developed some bad habits early in the pandemic and lost my motivation to make music. But over the past year I got over the...

Reve Vague
replies: 0 views: 205
Reve Vague 1 week ago

The meter light on my Presonus TubePre burned out long ago. During the first year I had it actually. No biggie, and of course...

skiltrip
replies: 24 views: 8,704
trakzero 1 week ago

After scouring the internet for info on all the different versions of the Joe Meek SC2, I decided to post what little info I...

jetpackstudios
replies: 78 views: 37,976
Lefrançais 1 week ago

PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN NEW Since the "affordable" thread has taken a different path...here's what I'm...

bill5
replies: 138 views: 13,967
nicod98 1 week ago
replies: 519 views: 126,843
noisebleed 1 week ago

Hi folks, Wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap(under 100 quid) audio interface that I can route from my 'record out'...

conorw
replies: 9 views: 259
conorw 1 week ago

First, my room is completely untreated. Second, I'm a crappy musician. In my quest to put together a writing room in my place,...

Ox Han
replies: 13 views: 3,571
shimoyjk 1 week ago

Hello Gear Slutz partner I'm looking for a nice MIC PREAMP & COMPRESSOR That I can use for my setup. I am mainly planning to...

Johan Lopez
replies: 31 views: 3,472
a.m. son 1 week ago

Someone asked elsewhere if anyone had tried one of these yet but the thread got sidetracked so I'll put the question...

John Spence
replies: 102 views: 51,042
12check 1 week ago

Basically I just want to jam it out in my livingroom - will be used for gitar and.. if possible synths..! Have you tried it?...

vido
replies: 0 views: 159
vido 1 week ago

the space im in doesn’t allow many options for speaker placement. i have a pair of ProAcs (that i adore) and one of them is...

samtastic
replies: 4 views: 602
Lowell Morton 1 week ago

So after a couple days of research I narrowed my options for active speakers to these 4. JBL LSR305 vs 305p mkII vs Mackie...

Solist
replies: 4 views: 327
Solist 1 week ago

I was look around at the SE Electronics Reflexion filters and came across the RF-X (sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X | DV247)...

mhidrissi
replies: 15 views: 18,904
homestudioguy 1 week ago

Main setup for pc,tv,youtube,movies,twitch and tidal is a windows 10 pc, Topping d10 balanced, behringer xenyx 1002, mackie MR525...

gasolin
replies: 36 views: 1,105
homestudioguy 1 week ago

Hi yall, Question about my new 4-track machine. I am buying a Tascam 414Mk ii cassette recorder. My question is, what is the...

jagfin
replies: 10 views: 4,189
DAAAN 2 weeks ago

I just bought a Tascam Porta 02 MKII multitrack cassette recorder, and after reading the manual and doing some research I still...

lanparty
replies: 9 views: 3,435
M50k 2 weeks ago

Hello from Germany, today I have seen the Roland Dimension D Chorus is cloned by KT. My question is, does this box deliver...

Loftone
replies: 1 views: 859
tsentsak 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
ocdenson 2 weeks ago

Ive got a chance to buy a pair of Focal cms 65s that are at least ten years old for $1000. Seems like these were really highly...

Chris Hawke
replies: 7 views: 489
Garage Rodeo 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I am new here. I got this compressor second hand, it worked when I got it. Sat in the closet for a few months....

12check
replies: 3 views: 398
12check 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone! Why does the Mackie 802 VLZ4 have a seperate knob for adjusting the headphones output, while the bigger...

Marshmallow Sky
replies: 32 views: 4,563
Bravin Neff 2 weeks ago

Hey guys. Did the whole search function things and came up with a few posts but nothing too concrete. A friend of mine is looking...

SushiConQueso
replies: 12 views: 8,455
iomegaman 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am about to release my second album but sad to see that cd baby only accepts 16 bit files and not 24 bit unless...

Frozenskymusic
replies: 2 views: 506
JLast 2 weeks ago

I have an Arturia 8Pre receiving word clock via bnc from an Apollo X6. When the Apollo switches sample rate I.e. going from 44.1k...

Clbraddock
replies: 13 views: 583
Clbraddock 2 weeks ago

This is probably a dumb question, but if, for example, I take three tracks from my DAW, run them out one output on my converters...

franktree
replies: 3 views: 330
JLast 2 weeks ago

Moderators