The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I moved into an apartment a while back and the walls are paper thin … I can literally hear the person below me talk to...

Undagc
replies: 6 views: 384
JLSowther 8 hours ago

Yeah I know it's a pretty short list :) I'm eyeing a few that are even less expensive, but for the purposes of this thread,...

bill5
replies: 4 views: 228
JLSowther 8 hours ago

I'm debating getting two Cad e300s' vs. getting two CAD 179's. I'd like to record stereo guitar and vocals using the Blumlein...

grackel
replies: 9 views: 1,672
rjb5191 13 hours ago

I bought a 90s Kenwood tape deck recently and ran a drum bus mixdown through it. The result was nice. The highs sounded less...

777funk
replies: 7 views: 323
joeq 16 hours ago

I see the new Motu M2 does this interface record in 32 bit float or just 24 bit?

darklide
replies: 110 views: 12,969
earlevel 1 day ago

I have three Mackie SRM 450 v1 powered speakers. I have them all configured identically (same input gain, same button...

msoultan
replies: 1 views: 110
JLast 2 days ago

Hello, I'm a soprano and I'm looking for a new large diaphragm condenser mic and I've narrowed it down to these three mics. My...

hellochou
replies: 37 views: 18,543
gmatkin 2 days ago

What the **** is with all these shitty mic stands! Does somebody make a decent, reasonably priced, built to last stand with...

halcyo
replies: 60 views: 8,609
Russell Anderson 2 days ago

Well I bought this plugin about 6-7 months ago on sale and haven’t used it. I watched tutorials etc. has anyone tried it and...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 109
NoPro 2 days ago

I came across an ill-maintained website about the QV2. It mentioned that a dedicated editor was made for the QV2, but it was...

M.Retra
replies: 16 views: 1,303
corvusdotnet 2 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,256 views: 304,895
barforama 2 days ago

Can't find any reviews for this thing. I'm curious about how it sounds for speech/voice over. lol

Mechacaseal
replies: 4 views: 2,322
JLast 2 days ago

I know there are threads related but would love to get some specific advice for my situation :) I really want to start mixing...

Kalamata
replies: 16 views: 762
JLast 2 days ago

After using a blue yeti for everything for two years I've decided I deserve an upgrade. I'm a little uncertain what direction to...

Faeger
replies: 37 views: 1,173
bill5 3 days ago

I’m currently undertaking a fully solo project, which is basically jangly dad-rock… I record vocals, guitars, bass and real...

Bugsmasher
replies: 63 views: 2,986
Subverter 3 days ago

Hi! Is there anybody who have the manuals for the AKAI S3000 and S3200? I have searched all the net, but came up empty :( I...

Rymdis
replies: 9 views: 3,798
Supawolf 3 days ago

Hi All, I have a need for a second pair of monitors. I'll try and keep this short. I have monitors that I like to mix on, but,...

d.igital
replies: 7 views: 1,750
sirjuxtable 4 days ago

about to record a choir, half the songs would be with a full music backing track, and some songs with just piano, others with...

TS-12
replies: 22 views: 5,468
renesas 5 days ago

Hi GS, long time lurker first time poster. Figured although there are enough monitor threads in the Low-End theory, I would ask...

cvlol
replies: 46 views: 20,383
motomotomoto 5 days ago

I'm considering buying an old midi sequencer, but one that does literally nothing but midi sequencing. I'd like to try to get my...

Barbovalum
replies: 10 views: 369
ilikefruit 5 days ago

I recently purchased an assembled stereo pair of these and started to test their ability to faithfully record acoustic music. I...

BruceG
replies: 4 views: 762
BruceG 5 days ago

Can I use a beatstep pro and keystep pro together and have no need for anything else sequencing-wise? I have... 2 x Nord Drum...

Barbovalum
replies: 0 views: 169
Barbovalum 6 days ago

I'm trying to build a transformer colour box with UTC - A10. I have a wiring question. I am trying to wire these up to an xlr...

monkeymarc
replies: 3 views: 298
Brent Hahn 6 days ago

Hey, I was reading through some ribbon mic threats and the 2 most recommended mics were (low budget)...

MikeMeloni
replies: 7 views: 425
Progger 6 days ago

I thought for fun I would bust out my Neve rack and do a little recording. My Neve rack has all original transformers. I got them...

Pyeguy
replies: 0 views: 189
Pyeguy 6 days ago

My query will surely come across as pig-ignorant, but I have no pride. I now own both Softube Console Mk2 and Softube's fader....

Rowboat
replies: 17 views: 557
Rowboat 1 week ago
replies: 542 views: 137,245
Ox Han 1 week ago

Did you use DAWs and DATs or were you more analog. I know CD became fully ubiquitous after the mid 90s at least (looked up...

CannibalCorpse
replies: 55 views: 3,815
Adam Dempsey 1 week ago

Greetings, I am looking for two very versatile microphones around $1000 combined that I can use for drums, acoustic guitar,...

EddieHuante
replies: 4 views: 266
EddieHuante 1 week ago

Hi, Is it possible to use the aphex 622 as HPF and LPF ? Also is it possible to use it as a deesser ? Thanks

teddymusic
replies: 0 views: 177
teddymusic 1 week ago

I've seen some simple designs for a DIY variable impedance control for your microphones which is comprised of some XLR sockets, a...

Axemaster G
replies: 1 views: 241
ambiguous signal 1 week ago

Firstly, I am a total Newb. But I am of the opinion that taking the time to understand the full workings of something you're...

Barbovalum
replies: 4 views: 275
Barbovalum 1 week ago

Woah….super old system. I can’t seem to find the answer online . I have a very old protools session. I want to export each...

NoPro
replies: 22 views: 780
NoPro 1 week ago

So I got some Yamaha HS80M yesterday. Bought them second hand, demo-d them in the sellers room, looked and sounded fine, even...

MrCrowbar
replies: 16 views: 884
joeq 1 week ago

Last year I posted on Gearspace to ask why there wasn’t a low cost analog to digital converter. Specifically, I was looking for...

regal56
replies: 15 views: 691
joeq 1 week ago

Does anyone have any experience with these desktop compressors? Can you get them to sound anything like the 160x ?

HA_DA_JA
replies: 2 views: 4,007
RBHan 1 week ago

I've seen a lot of great suggestions for budget recording equipment around here, but one thing I haven't seen much of is people...

Manak1n
replies: 35 views: 2,250
chaocrator 1 week ago

Hello, I am not a complete newbie but my experience and knowledge are quite limited, specially compared to yours. For her...

OwlySheet
replies: 21 views: 655
MaritLage 1 week ago

Hi all. Just a question for you: who uses a hired web designer and hosting. Who uses web design software and hosting (and if...

Joiken
replies: 7 views: 4,537
Affeas 1 week ago

I own a Presonus RM32ai which I have been using for quite a while with a DIY rack PC running W10 older i7 and 32G of Ram. I am...

Hattrick
replies: 0 views: 225
Hattrick 1 week ago

Hi there audio fellas! I want to upgrade my headphone situation, Im happy with my old trusty SONY MDR7506, good old cans for...

MADA
replies: 4 views: 472
iFi audio 1 week ago

I am looking for ADC which can convert stereo analog signal through rca or xlr in and output digital signal through Optical or...

KING DRANZER
replies: 11 views: 641
KING DRANZER 1 week ago

Strange question, but if staring at a smart-phone before bed keeps me awake, which it does, then would one of these new MPC...

Barbovalum
replies: 6 views: 328
Barbovalum 1 week ago

JZ Microphones is having a summer sale - their mics are 50% off. First off... how is this even possible? Discounting their...

Lights
replies: 8 views: 554
ilikefruit 1 week ago

I'm looking from a step up from my Roland Studio Capture, and the RME Fireface 802 fits exactly what I need, feature wise. I'll...

replies: 12 views: 8,225
ilikefruit 1 week ago

The ‘88 has fully weighted keys, and I’m running short on space, so could anyone advise whether this keyboard can be safely...

Touchstone64
replies: 1 views: 311
Muser 1 week ago

Have the 'MODS' made it incapable of doing something the TD-3 can do? I have one MODDED OUT version and would like another TD-3,...

Barbovalum
replies: 2 views: 387
Barbovalum 2 weeks ago

I need to rack some gear I've purchased recently. Metal racks are cheaper than wooden ones but I'm worried the steel might rattle...

Scoox
replies: 6 views: 446
kazper 2 weeks ago

I know that digital mixers exist which allow you to apply effects to each channel, but they have one big caveat: if I want to...

donluca
replies: 22 views: 1,011
Pyeguy 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 139 views: 77,053
Boulderhippy 2 weeks ago

Moderators