The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm aiming to get an SDC for miking snare (over or under) and possibly hi-hat. They'd be secondary mics so I'd like to spend the...

ampetrosillo
replies: 17 views: 516
bangbang 1 minute ago

Do you know if phantom power travels through the DB25 return? I've already emailed Audient a couple of times weeks ago and...

macrobeat
replies: 0 views: 38
macrobeat 1 hour ago

What the **** is with all these shitty mic stands! Does somebody make a decent, reasonably priced, built to last stand with...

halcyo
replies: 51 views: 7,888
Russell Anderson 1 hour ago

Howdy all, What mic would you pick? I'm looking to do some 'live' YouTube recordings of acoustic & vocals, and also piano...

Zoofie
replies: 151 views: 5,750
Bushman 6 hours ago

Testiranje brisanja...

mihajlo
replies: 0 views: 76
mihajlo 8 hours ago

A lot of the hype I read about the B1 comes from its early release batches that were made (to a nice spec) by 797 audio. These...

radio_death_wish
replies: 7 views: 307
radio_death_wish 11 hours ago

I need a vocal mic for live shows. The problem: my voice is quiet but also boomy. Out of many nice mics I’ve tried for...

zachlikestodrum
replies: 41 views: 851
David Rick 13 hours ago

Hey, I wish wish wish - I could buy a LaunchKey mini with an assignable, horizontal touch strip above the keys and below the...

arcrunner
replies: 3 views: 345
JLast 16 hours ago

Hey there, a few questions from an impedance noob. I'm looking at trying to get a cheap pre-amp situation going with enough gain...

Russell Anderson
replies: 10 views: 429
JLast 17 hours ago

I do spoken word voiceovers for training videos. I am currently using a Shure SM7 into a Pro Co Cough Drop, into a Groove Tubes...

bluesman714
replies: 5 views: 177
JLast 17 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,572 views: 873,840
radio_death_wish 20 hours ago

My high end tends to be brittle and a bit harsh on my current monitor set up sometimes, but I’m not leaving that setup. It’s...

BobbyJames
replies: 38 views: 1,758
BobbyJames 20 hours ago

Is it a good idea to trade a perfectly good and working keyboard synth for a non working rackmount version of said synth? I have...

The Dazzler
replies: 0 views: 110
The Dazzler 1 day ago

I'd like to spend under $400 for each unit. I'd love an SDX-330 and an SRV-330 but they seem hard to find (I don't want to...

macrobeat
replies: 5 views: 330
kslight 1 day ago

Hi, my friend’s son has a korg d3200 that stopped booting up the other day, sounds like the HD finally gave out after many...

mrufino1
replies: 11 views: 3,525
jaysonpardede 1 day ago

Hi folks! :) I'm playing with the idea of putting together a 3D ORTF rig not to dissimilar to that of Schoeps'. See the image...

Chirgwin
replies: 9 views: 707
studer58 2 days ago

Anyone using this unit? If so, what are your opinions?

camdie
replies: 11 views: 8,985
mini me SSL 2 days ago

Hi guys, Quick question - between the two, would you choose a Mackie Big Knob Passive or an ESI MoCo? Both do what I need...

Robsta1
replies: 13 views: 3,522
SuttonColdfield 3 days ago

Hey Y'all! I've been trying to make some progress recording some decent sounding tracks on my Tascam 688. I've done the walk...

wmaxwell
replies: 5 views: 1,646
pattarginkom 3 days ago

I am collaborating remotely with my niece. She’s got a lovely, husky alto voice and I want to put together a $1,000 package of...

Todzilla
replies: 49 views: 1,571
David Rick 3 days ago

I know the untreated room is the cardinal sin of home studio enthusiasts and without getting too far into room...

Tinkercity
replies: 3 views: 352
s wave 3 days ago

Can ASIO4All distinguish between multiple USB mics of the same type and distinguish between them? Also, more generally, is there...

Karl Engel
replies: 2 views: 265
Karl Engel 3 days ago

I'd like to spend under $400 for each unit but we all know how delusional some of these Reverb sellers are. I'd love an SDX-330...

macrobeat
replies: 13 views: 651
joeq 3 days ago

I've seen a lot of great suggestions for budget recording equipment around here, but one thing I haven't seen much of is people...

Manak1n
replies: 10 views: 660
pencilextremist 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a balanced analogical preamp with one mic input and two mono line level output. I also need a...

judelaw
replies: 1 views: 135
JLast 3 days ago

Hi guys. Basically I'm trying to send audio (drums for example) out of my iD22 on outputs 3/4 (1/2 are my main speaker outs) and...

sampemberton
replies: 22 views: 17,278
leaf00 3 days ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,250 views: 354,017
hbphotoav 3 days ago

TL;DR: I hear a lot about the ISA One having great top-end sheen. I've also heard that the mic I have has these properties too....

Lights
replies: 36 views: 1,356
driftinduke 3 days ago

What is the difference between genelec 4010A,8010A and G one? 4010 is an instaltion speaker (hifi or studio monitor?) 8010 is...

gasolin
replies: 2 views: 6,447
michalmichalski 4 days ago

PS by "inexpensive" I don't mean (for ex) "under $500." shiee I mean truly inexpensive...no exact number in...

bill5
replies: 173 views: 46,317
hello people 4 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,252 views: 299,844
Alex_HS 4 days ago

I've been recording my violin for about 2 years now using the only mic that I have, a Deity D3-Pro shotgun mic running into my...

stradvirtuoso
replies: 37 views: 1,020
stradvirtuoso 4 days ago

I'm using 8 inputs of my 18i20 and want to add some ribbon/dynamic microphones to the mix, and in addition to a probable ART Pro...

Russell Anderson
replies: 2 views: 300
Russell Anderson 5 days ago

There are a lot of posts about the more 'recent' Groove Tubes microphones, but is there anywhere I can get good information going...

rbbrchckn
replies: 4 views: 1,054
Jc1176 6 days ago

I have a Korg i3 (2020 edition), and have been trying to create some interesting sound layers with it. It allows layering of...

SmilingMackerel
replies: 4 views: 245
SmilingMackerel 6 days ago

In the manual they recommend 1RU space above the unit in a rack. How important is this? I've seen some people who basically...

macrobeat
replies: 13 views: 385
macrobeat 6 days ago

Hello, I'm in the market for some monitors. I currently use AKG 702 headphones for everything. I haven't owned monitors...

range
replies: 11 views: 673
range 6 days ago

Just purchased one on eBay and man I live that mic! Anyway, I know that the pattern selector locate on the capsule and need...

fatcatmusic
replies: 32 views: 7,686
esaias 6 days ago

I'm having a hard time figuring out the usability of the S/PDIF i/o on the NI Komplete Audio 6 interface, so I'd LOVE to hear...

twelveight
replies: 4 views: 9,479
jpcesar 6 days ago

Attached is for Zoom R24, the original Zoom R24 Operation Manual (E_R24_2.pdf) with added Table of Contents bookmarks (Outline)...

electrotune
replies: 0 views: 146
electrotune 1 week ago

I've been testing the R24 as a backup device for my ProTools setup (basically, An original OctoPre feeding a Digi002 via ADAT,...

ullanta
replies: 44 views: 45,149
electrotune 1 week ago

I was doing some mic shootout of budget microphones and surprisingly I found the H4 to be the best for stereo miking my acoustic...

savonob
replies: 2 views: 363
Piavoice 1 week ago

I need to upgrade from my Mackie Big Knob Studio. It works fine but I need to accomodate another source (2nd interface). Also,...

zamboknee
replies: 3 views: 212
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

I have a good amount of pro gear and a home studio, so thus have an unrealistic view of what my 14 yo would enjoy 'starting...

Piavoice
replies: 18 views: 767
Piavoice 1 week ago

I recently received a broken lexicon lxp-1. Upon power on, regardless of what is plugged in or the settings, the red "signal...

focusbob
replies: 6 views: 282
joeq 1 week ago

Hi: I have a Steinberg UR22 mkII interface and Presonus 3.5 monitors. I've been using this home rig for some time now to work...

mopalmact
replies: 3 views: 351
DirkP 1 week ago

Hello all, first post here, looking forward to culling the vast store of collective knowledge within these digital walls. My...

gitgrinder69
replies: 19 views: 17,664
kimballmcgary 1 week ago

Hi all, I am currently using a Midas M32 mixer as an interface to record and having great results as far as instruments. For...

CHS
replies: 0 views: 205
CHS 1 week ago

The oddball analog filter module from Akai. The MFC 42. CALLING MFC 42 USERS: What do you use it for, and does it do the...

onlywhelmed
replies: 17 views: 10,857
Ghettohead 1 week ago

Hi! I'll try to make this as short as possible. I have a lot of synths. Previously had a Focusrite Clarett 8pre (1st gen)...

Aerond
replies: 12 views: 914
Aerond 1 week ago

Moderators