Quantcast
Low End Theory - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’ve never normalized before mixing /mastering . I’d rather just record good levels but I’ve read normalizing can help get...

NoPro
replies: 23 views: 1,003
santibanks 8 minutes ago

Anyone used? Thoughts? Quite a deal if even respectable.

bill5
replies: 19 views: 686
weave 20 hours ago

Hello, In terms of augmenting ITB with some hardware, whats the order of purchase do you think? I was thinking of getting a...

GRiFF
replies: 3 views: 143
cisc0kid 23 hours ago

I don't use a computer for my music (I knowhidz). I have an outboard fx processor. I want to mix my romplers and process them...

The Dazzler
replies: 13 views: 388
shepke 1 day ago

Just finished attaching a $20 VIVO side mount to the Output's leg. Due to the desk's slanted/irregular features, this required...

Tonefinder
replies: 0 views: 61
Tonefinder 1 day ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 137 views: 36,468
joeq 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,381 views: 808,819
Wilks832 2 days ago

Pref around $50-100 :cowbell:

goom
replies: 22 views: 1,259
Eiko 2 days ago

So I have had an At4040 for quite a while now, I went and bought 2 more just for having them, I tested them all 3 out same...

D40Oz
replies: 2 views: 191
D40Oz 2 days ago
replies: 512 views: 121,147
Wilks832 2 days ago

I'm ready to rebuild my home studio,this time i wanna get used gear that is cheap and good that don't lose resale value if i'm...

Corona Radiata
replies: 8 views: 405
F.L.deU. 3 days ago

Hi! I'd like to get a Behringer Xenyx 502 as a sub-mixer for my keyboard and laptop setup but I'm unsure about something. I...

picur85
replies: 5 views: 5,179
WhiteVan 3 days ago

PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN NEW Since the "affordable" thread has taken a different path...here's what I'm...

bill5
replies: 126 views: 11,212
bill5 4 days ago

So over recent months I have been designing and building these capsules for ribbon microphones. Obviously they aren't a Royer,...

gafro
replies: 5 views: 1,886
JLast 5 days ago

The 787 is a cheap ($230ish) active ribbon mic. It exists, but barely, as I can't find much info about it. I'd like to know if...

razorboy
replies: 7 views: 2,496
12ax7 5 days ago

FWIW, I built this with Flowstone software to approximate the EQ bands and Qs of the Audio Palette, in a Pultec-style...

k brown
replies: 6 views: 411
k brown 6 days ago

I'm looking to buy a 100-200 $ mixer and when I searched I found that people were recommending Allen and Heath mixers over...

rasomaso
replies: 8 views: 3,373
k brown 6 days ago

Hey all, I just purchased my first microphone, an MXL 2003A, and my first interface, a Lexicon Lambda. I have phantom power on...

cloudyman2
replies: 31 views: 5,004
LudwiGuy 6 days ago

Hi, I have a sony dps D7. It is not working. In bypass the unit sends the bypassed sound but in normal mode there is no...

teddymusic
replies: 0 views: 128
teddymusic 6 days ago

I'm looking to replace my RME FF400 as I bought a new iMac and no Firewire support on it. I just have a small home studio so...

petesguitar1
replies: 9 views: 299
jerry123 1 week ago

Hi fellow musicians/sound engineers and people trying to be a bit of both, like me. I got an old teisco mx800 analog mixer...

ezzily
replies: 0 views: 112
ezzily 1 week ago

Hi there. Im thinking abut doing a DIY project involving a BCF2000. I need to know a few things tho. 1. Is there a limit to...

Ozzy
replies: 193 views: 186,652
zubilo 1 week ago

Anyone have experience with the high output options vs the non-high output versions? Just curious. I see a pair of k47's in my...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 3 views: 230
JLast 1 week ago

I want to add a monitor controller and a headphone amp to my studio rack. I have two sets of monitors and will probably not use...

Bater
replies: 4 views: 1,887
loujudson 1 week ago

Anyone out there using this preamp? I think it deserves some attention and it never seems to get a whole lot around these...

guitarboy94
replies: 87 views: 23,811
staticwhitesound 1 week ago

Hey guys, I had a very popular post on here from some years ago about the pmd 740 and had a huge positive response, so I just...

andypick68
replies: 6 views: 255
andypick68 1 week ago

I have been wondering if low end hardware compressors are worth using in comparison to the compressors built into DAWs. I myself...

DavidAntonia
replies: 16 views: 2,357
Karloff70 1 week ago

Hi guys, I´ve been reading the forum researching all the MXL v67 mods you guys have done. This month i got one as a gift (a hi...

rafferty
replies: 56 views: 7,715
jams3223 1 week ago

The 'Faulkner II' array (a pair of 27" omnis, and a pair of near-coincident sub-cards or cards on the same bar), can almost...

k brown
replies: 3 views: 258
k brown 1 week ago

I have some FMR compressors (the RNC and the RNLA). I also have a Bitree patchbay, that I would like to hook them up to. If I...

Rijo
replies: 2 views: 223
weave 1 week ago

Hey everyone, I bought an Audient id4 about 2 years ago ( the grey one ) and today I just noticed something with my gain, when...

D40Oz
replies: 3 views: 183
JLast 1 week ago

Hi, i want to record drums with my Focusrite Scarlett 4i4. For now i have Shure sm58 and consider 2 options: 1. Buying Aston...

qrtl
replies: 13 views: 488
qrtl 1 week ago

Hello there, i have heard alot of times that the Mx8000 is an exact copy of the Mackie 8 Bus, and behri was sued for that back...

dasoner
replies: 27 views: 6,352
Marko1970 1 week ago

I have a 5x5 vocal booth, Its actually a portable photo booth. Basically a 5x5 walk In tent. I first thought about covering the...

Jt9026
replies: 14 views: 374
Jt9026 1 week ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,178 views: 264,697
bill5 1 week ago

This is a really strange question but, I have pieces of paper on my computer desk and I kept finding somehow they looked as...

replies: 16 views: 9,866
igorock 1 week ago

Hi, I am looking for a multi fx hardware unit. Price range- not higher than 1000 euro. I know the price range is possible...

Radiussound
replies: 6 views: 538
JLast 1 week ago

Hello guys, I'm looking for a cheapest solution for recording vocal demos at home, ideally up to 50€ with USB connection and...

wladymeer
replies: 5 views: 478
JLast 1 week ago

I've been writing, recording and mixing on my Macbook Pro with my trusty, industry standard ATH-m50's (blue box)...

Rightclick
replies: 54 views: 21,480
Enlightened Hand 1 week ago

Hello, I have a pair of focal alpha 50s, the original ones from 5 years ago. I didn't really know what to look for in when I was...

Fargo
replies: 5 views: 284
standup 1 week ago

Hey folks, I'm another new face around here... I'm wondering about the same questions for quite some time now and hope you...

kuangbao
replies: 17 views: 6,694
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

These are the real deal. Love 'em. Bought these and thought I would pass it on to help the GS community. I can post pics if...

GENX
replies: 6 views: 265
GENX 1 week ago

I was looking at a Studio Projects C-1 initially, but that seems to be hard to find... Then i saw a comparsion to a 3U Audio...

arkansas01
replies: 5 views: 1,235
Wilks832 1 week ago

Hello, I am looking for a 4ch. microphone preamp with ADAT or spdiff out. My budget is aprx~700eurs, or 1000$. Can you recomend...

Tony76
replies: 14 views: 8,236
Goblinturd 1 week ago

I got this suggestion to get a small mixer as the device to do what I'm looking for. But, searching for mixers, I'm still a...

bluesy
replies: 36 views: 786
bluesy 1 week ago

Hi, I have been recording on one of these babys for about 3 years,I got it on ebay for peanuts in brand new condition, it...

andypick68
replies: 52 views: 25,787
andypick68 1 week ago

Hey. Recording a simple, acceptable sounding 4-piece, with good sounding cymbals, in a decent sounding room, and looking to...

Illiac
replies: 3 views: 247
k brown 2 weeks ago

Hey there, out of curiosity, I bought one of the new Tierra Audio Flavour Preamps, the "Truffle" model, because it was...

roman_
replies: 4 views: 183
JLast 2 weeks ago

They have a million ways to give you the same sale price of 1 free plugin if you buy 2. This sale ends in 24 hours when we reword...

goom
replies: 11 views: 479
ambiguous signal 2 weeks ago

I know, I know, another low budget summing thread... Here's a link to the unit in question: LittleOne 16 - Passive Summing...

OddBall Audio
replies: 39 views: 25,173
Boris_keys 2 weeks ago

Moderators