Quantcast
Howard Leight 1030110 Recommendation for Tracking - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Howard Leight 1030110 Recommendation for Tracking
Old 8th March 2014
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Howard Leight 1030110 Recommendation for Tracking

Hi, so I wanted to recommend these headphones to those who are looking for a cheap solution for headphones with excellent isolation and a pretty good sound.

I had been looking for a couple pairs of headphones to use in my one room home recording room. I record bass and guitar direct into Guitar Rig; an electronic set I record into Superior Drummer. It was bugging me hearing the instrument I was actually playing over what was coming out after process, so I needed really good isolation, but didn't want to fork out $70+ per headphone. I tried the MoreMe's Deluxe, but they didn't work for my application, although they were decent.

These give me EXCELLENT isolation and sound rather good, and they can be had on eBay for like $20 brand new. They are meant for a gun range or construction areas or something (25 nrr). I was using some cheap gun range muffs of 22 nrr with apple earbuds, and that worked almost as good as these. Anyway, just a recommendation to those with a similar recording situation from a frugal home recording hobbiest.
📝 Reply