Quantcast
Does such a thing exist... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Does such a thing exist...
Old 24th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Does such a thing exist...

Alright, after scouring the internetz, I'm looking for something specific and have yet to find.

I currently have an M-Audio Projectmix i/o but am looking to upgrade the pres (I already have an MR-816x and am looking to get another). However, I don't want to give up the motorized faders and the LCD display on the board that comes with it.

Now my question is this: I know there is the Mackie Universal Control Pro and the Faderport and such (Mackie has too many options and is WAY outta my price range, Faderport too simple) exist but is there a simple, 8-channel, motorized fader control surface with an LCD readout that exists? (NO, NO. NO BEHRINGER...doesn't have a screen)

Help!
-G
Old 24th January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
I never found anything between the Mackie and Behringer price range. What are you willing to spend?
Old 24th January 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenley89 ➡️
I never found anything between the Mackie and Behringer price range. What are you willing to spend?
I'd be looking somewhere between 200-400$...I know I could probably get an older Universal Controller for that price but am having a hard time finding one, hence the search for something else...
Old 24th January 2013
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
I'm going to say no, not for that price. Options in that price range are really left to the Behringer BCF-2000 (no LCD), old Peavey PC-1600 (jogwheel, LCD, but not motorized), and iPad apps that simulate whatever surface layout you want, but obviously don't have the tacit feel of a real control surface.
📝 Reply