Quantcast
Maschine + Apogee One + Stanton T.92 USB - How to connect? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Maschine + Apogee One + Stanton T.92 USB - How to connect?
Old 22nd January 2013
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Maschine + Apogee One + Stanton T.92 USB - How to connect?

So yeah, finally I got my first turntable ever. And it's Stanton T.92 USB. My current audio interface is Apogee One and I use MacBook and Ableton 8 for making music. And for sampling of course I use Maschine. Now the question is, how is it possible to sample inside of Maschine the signal from the Stanton and have it all on a audio track in Ableton? Now I have Stanton connected to my laptop through USB cable and I can send the signal to Ableton easily and sample in there.. but since I love Maschine workflow and Im just used to sampling in there (cause it's so easy and fast) I would like to ask You how can I connect it all? I am having a little trouble to figure it all out now. I will be thankful for the anwsers!

Some more info: I got my monitors plugged to Apogee One minijack input with the XLR and minijack cable, and Apogee is connected to laptop through USB.
Old 22nd January 2013
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
No one has an idea how to solve it? While Im lookin on some other sites as well I still can't find the answer..
Old 18th July 2013
J.C
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Dude im having the same problem. I have the t.92 Maschine and komplete audio 6. . Have no idea how to get my monitors to play the record audio. I only hearths turntables audio faintly. What the heck
Old 5th January 2014
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
I have the same set up and it works fine with me. I connected my t.92 to my mixer and went rca to quarter inch from the t.92 to the mixer. Then I connected my interface to my mixer as well to feed everything that is being ran through the mixer. the maschine is easy because its just going to play off of your interface.
๐Ÿ“ Reply