Quantcast
USB DAW controller surface - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
USB DAW controller surface
Old 21st January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
USB DAW controller surface

Im in the market for a DAW controller. I've used my mouse to edit and record for quite a number of years and am very capable.
I've looked at the obvious ones for low budget. Presonus Fader Port, Frontier Alphatrack, Novation Sl Zero mkii, Bitstream x3 I've been disappointed with all of them.

I feel I'd much prefer something that operates as an interface as well as a DAW controller. Im using the Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL at the moment and enjoying it but would prefer something that has the capability of the two for not much more than £600.

thinking 8 I/O, USB (too much to ask?)

Bit lost in this field as upgrading doesn't seem that appealing unless I want to get a bank loan.

Budget Daw controller/interface anyone?
Old 21st January 2013
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebachmendoza ➡️
Im in the market for a DAW controller. I've used my mouse to edit and record for quite a number of years and am very capable.
I've looked at the obvious ones for low budget. Presonus Fader Port, Frontier Alphatrack, Novation Sl Zero mkii, Bitstream x3 I've been disappointed with all of them.

I feel I'd much prefer something that operates as an interface as well as a DAW controller. Im using the Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL at the moment and enjoying it but would prefer something that has the capability of the two for not much more than £600.

thinking 8 I/O, USB (too much to ask?)

Bit lost in this field as upgrading doesn't seem that appealing unless I want to get a bank loan.

Budget Daw controller/interface anyone?
For strictly a controller, the Behringer BCF-2000 (and it's pots only BCR-2000) are cheap, well-built, and popular around here. One of Behringer's best products for sure.

As for combo interface/control surface, the ZED R16 has nice pres, quality EQs, and itself can be used for a control surface, but it's not less than 600 pounds/Euros (at least not new).
Old 22nd January 2013
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Behringer BCF-2000
Old 22nd January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
+1 Behringer BCF-2000
📝 Reply