Quantcast
Adobe Audition revert mix vocals back to RAW vocals files - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Adobe Audition revert mix vocals back to RAW vocals files
Old 14th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years

Hi I am using Adobe Audition 3.0 and I mixed my vocals with effects that I am not happy about after a couple of listens. While working the sessions for the first time I am allowed to do UNDO, but once I saved the sessions, close them, then open them another day/time it no longer allows me to UNDO my vocals.....

Is there anyway to revert my mix vocals, vocals with effects, back to the RAW original file to have a better mix to avoid RE-RECORDING all of my vocals just to have a better mix?

Old 14th September 2012
Lives for gear

Why do people think that if they post a thread in 3 forums they will get better results... That's just rude and a waist of forum space.
Old 15th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
The short answer is no. Instead of applying reverb to the vocal track, you should have used the efx bus instead. It applies reverb to the track in mix view and it applies it to the track for mixdown, but it does not apply it to the raw vocal track. You can bring up the session and either get rid of the reverb or apply a different effect.

Right now you are screwed. You applied reverb to the track in edit view and it's been mixed in and can't be undone.
📝 Reply