Behringer can't be the only one making one of these - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer can't be the only one making one of these
Old 21st May 2006
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Behringer can't be the only one making one of these

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHFCB1010

I'm looking for something to trigger samples with Ableton Live, and I'de like to do it with my foot, as opposed to using a keyboard controller (what I'm using now), because I'm playing bass, and would love to be able to keep the bass line going while I tap the tempo and trigger the samples.

Having at least one expression pedal would be nice to use for a reverb send level or something. Having multiple banks would be great, but not an absolute requirment as I'm not going to trigger a ton of stuff, just a triangle part, a verbed out kick drum, and a strings part, and probably a couple other misc. noises.

This Behringer unit is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but can't help but think it won't last that long, as I'll be using this for playing shows so it needs to be able to be tossed around a bit.

Ideas?
Old 21st May 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
guess their not that hard to find are they?

Thankyou sir
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…