The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Art MPA Gold or Grace m101?
Old 21st August 2009 | Show parent

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTR ➡️
Are you talking to me? Just woundering why you quoted my post since I am not Senor Jaime!!
Na RTR, the latter part of the post was not directed at you. It was meant for Senor Jaime.

The LOL however, was because the guy said he "specifically" wanted samples of vocals and percussion, and had no interest in acoustic, or anything else. I thought you were intentionally posting links to the acoustic samples to annoy him? That was funny to me!

I liked your playing BTW, that chord progressionis nice... Mind if I "borrow" it?heh
Old 21st August 2009 | Show parent
RTR

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorbutrich ➡️
Na RTR, the latter part of the post was not directed at you. It was meant for Senor Jaime.

The LOL however, was because the guy said he "specifically" wanted samples of vocals and percussion, and had no interest in acoustic, or anything else. I thought you were intentionally posting links to the acoustic samples to annoy him? That was funny to me!

I liked your playing BTW, that chord progressionis nice... Mind if I "borrow" it?heh
WOW..I cant believe I missed that....Sorry to the OP..
Poorbutrich..Go ahead man...I got music for days..just cant come up with lyrics lately!!!
Old 29th December 2009 | Show parent

🎧 10 years
Sigh, why is it always the rap guys that make complete asses out of themselves....

If your looking for clean go with the grace, if you want some color go with the art, both are fine systems.....but the quality of most ART products are under question, in general..
Old 29th December 2009 | Show parent
RTR

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphop24360 ➡️
Sigh, why is it always the rap guys that make complete asses out of themselves....

If your looking for clean go with the grace, if you want some color go with the art, both are fine systems.....but the quality of most ART products are under question, in general..
Cuz rap guy's must suck..good think I am not really a rap guy!!!

PS. I would hope that the guy would have made up his mind by now..you did bump a 4 month old thread
📝 Reply