Quantcast
Good Studio Chair under $100? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Good Studio Chair under $100?
Old 8th February 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Good Studio Chair under $100?

Any good studio chairs under $100. In the executive chair fashion please.
Old 8th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
good studio chair for a $100

hhhmmmm........

I believe you might be looking for the Behringer "EuroChair". I believe it's a knockoff of a well known "industry standard" $1000 pro studio chair.
Old 8th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Nothing came up on google.

Im looking for a chair that is comfortable, has arm rests, and can be used for many hours without fatigue.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Is this serious? Just go down to Ikea or something and sit in a few chairs till you get to one you like. Chairs are all whatever fits your body.
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
yup its serious, i dont want to go to ikea.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I love my Saturnia chair.

could not beleive it was $99. I was looking to drop $400 and it was the most comfortable, beating out $300 and $400 chairs easily.
The best part is all the inward/outward, up/down, towards/away positions you can make the armrests. Great armrests for long hours of work. And the chrome legs are very sturdy.

Saturnia Mesh Mid Back Chair

And i recommend against anything larger than a mid-back chair. the higher the back, the more you'll be hearing reflections off the chair.

And yea, go to the store and sit in a few.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I like the ergonomic chairs from officemax. The ones with the mesh backing. I like it because I get minimal reflections from the back of the chair and Im a pretty short guy so that means a lot. The least thing you want is your chair changing your frequency response!

I've noticed with leather chairs or hard back, I can hear high frequency flutter, though faint it still is audible.

No so with mesh chairs.
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
I think i'll head over to officemax and check out what they got. Most of the good stuff seems to be at $150. And good idea about avoiding the sound reflection. Thanks fellas.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJay ➑️
I love my Saturnia chair.

could not beleive it was $99. I was looking to drop $400 and it was the most comfortable, beating out $300 and $400 chairs easily.
The best part is all the inward/outward, up/down, towards/away positions you can make the armrests. Great armrests for long hours of work. And the chrome legs are very sturdy.

Saturnia Mesh Mid Back Chair

And i recommend against anything larger than a mid-back chair. the higher the back, the more you'll be hearing reflections off the chair.

And yea, go to the store and sit in a few.
My wife has that same chair.from office max....I try to teal it from her all the time and I paid $180.00 for mine!!
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Well, if you setup your control room right, you can record from bed. No more comfortable place IMO. Although comfort comes at a price. Once you are fatigued, it's toooo easy to nod off.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…