The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Astatic D104 Mic Adapter?
Old 9th July 2017
Gear Head

Astatic D104 Mic Adapter?

I just got a reissued version of the Astatic D104 Silver eagle microphone. It's got a female 4 pin plug for the output. I've searched amazon and google far and wide for any type of adapter either to 1/4" jack or XLR - do any of you have recommendations for solving this?

Thank you,
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
I picked up a Silver Eagle today and would like to use it to record special effect vocals. I have done some searches and the other threads but still don't feel like I have a really good grasp of what I should do next. Does anyone know if there is an adaptor? I tried to search but I'm not very familiar with all the CB radio pinout variations and don't trust that my search terms were right.

I would have not issues soldering it to a 1/4" or XLR as long as I am doing it correctly. Thanks for taking a look and for any help.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…