Quantcast
Any Thoughts on the Soundcraft Signature 12MTK? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Any Thoughts on the Soundcraft Signature 12MTK?
Old 16th December 2016
Here for the gear

Any Thoughts on the Soundcraft Signature 12MTK?

I am thinking of getting myself a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK. I need it to use all my gear (E-Piano, Drummachin, Synth, CD Player) through one pair of monitor speakers and would use it as an audiointerface for recording as well. I've read a few reviews and it really seems perfect for the job. I was especially surprised about the amount of praise it received for the sound quality of the preamps. The alternative for me would be to get a audio interface with standalone capability, but it seems the Soundcraft mixer offers much more bang for the buck.
Has anyone here used it and can report about their experiences with it?
Old 17th December 2016
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Looks good. I would be interested to hear about it. I am suspicious of using a USB 2.0 with that much data inbound and outbound. But I could be wrong..
Old 17th December 2016
Gear Maniac

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
There's an endless thread here on GS called "Soundcraft Signature MTK:s status" which discusses this little mixer and it's 22 channel brother in detail. I've just ordered one (12MTK) for my bands rehearsal room/studio and I'm expecting something along the lines of my EPM12 and Scarlett 2nd gen in sound quality
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…