The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Thread Dedicated to Just 3U Audio Mic Demos
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Anyone?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I think it's safe to assume that nobody on this thread has directly compared a Warbler VI to an Advanced CM800 or Lewitt 540. If you ever get a chance to compare them, I'd love to hear the results. But you've already gotten some input and suggestions on the other thread, and I know it's a long thread, but there are many opinions about the MKVI buried in there that you could search for.

The reality is that you won't really know how you like the Warbler until you try one for yourself. I don't think you'd be sad if you ordered one and tried it out, it'll be an excellent mic for the money. While the Warblers aren't exactly free, they're the only professional mics of that quality that I'm aware of at that bargain-level of a price.
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progger ➡️
I think it's safe to assume that nobody on this thread has directly compared a Warbler VI to an Advanced CM800 or Lewitt 540. If you ever get a chance to compare them, I'd love to hear the results. But you've already gotten some input and suggestions on the other thread, and I know it's a long thread, but there are many opinions about the MKVI buried in there that you could search for.

The reality is that you won't really know how you like the Warbler until you try one for yourself. I don't think you'd be sad if you ordered one and tried it out, it'll be an excellent mic for the money. While the Warblers aren't exactly free, they're the only professional mics of that quality that I'm aware of at that bargain-level of a price.
Yeah it would be great to shoot those mics out but I think I'm going towards a new route maybe an Apex 460 mod with a brighter more modern tube sound
📝 Reply