The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Supported By Burl Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 40,873
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Hi there I'm desperately in search for a good IEM wired amp for the singer of my band. She doesn't need wireless stuff, as...

Calagan
replies: 0 views: 33
Calagan 2 hours ago

Is it possible to have one mix bus per person and have it in stereo so I can pan channels instead of having to create two mix...

Mike7300
replies: 4 views: 189
Mike7300 9 hours ago

Seems like most venues are still shut down in the US of A. Just wondering where people are working and or finding work to do....

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 23 views: 1,247
deedeeyeah 13 hours ago

First post here. Could have sworn I was a member but I guess I wasn’t. Just a reader. Looking to possibly switch to a new...

LPStrat
replies: 22 views: 586
JayTee4303 16 hours ago

Hi there Gearslutz, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCeHLdilnls do you know anything comparable? I don't know anything... for...

jorgzen
replies: 8 views: 350
tenderboy 1 day ago

I got a old Sony DMX R100 mixing console and try to routing all in one program volume(all 24 ch to on e master volume) I use...

koores
replies: 0 views: 87
koores 3 days ago

Looking for a portable desk or stand for x32 compact with aluminum truss legs to match the aluminum stage truss.

TS-12
replies: 6 views: 300
Duesenbert 4 days ago

An idea that Im going to try out is to create an effect that provides extra thump or helps give the illusion of a bigger sub...

coreyspencer
replies: 11 views: 361
mrufino1 4 days ago

I recently "inherited" a used Mackie Profx12 mixer. I was hoping it would replace my bargain-basement Behringer mixer,...

kyleknapp
replies: 14 views: 4,265
michal.ochedowski 4 days ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would know how to setup (wire) a stereo guitar rig using these units. GCX audio...

BackwoodsStudio
replies: 2 views: 194
nedorama 4 days ago

Please forgive my learning curve...I'm adding a Furman Conditioner/8x Strip to my power chain for a 5 piece rock band (bars,...

Brook D
replies: 4 views: 173
nedorama 4 days ago

Hallo everyone, I have a Yamaha EMX-5000-20 Powered Mixer, a pair of JBL JRX118sp Powered Subwoofers and a pair of JBL SF 15...

Doctor69
replies: 6 views: 219
DJRAZZ 4 days ago

I have a very portable mobile percussion setup. I've been using a 16" Crash because that's the sound I need. I'd really like...

bbob
replies: 4 views: 188
bbob 5 days ago

Hello, all. I'm looking at possibly picking up a Presonus Studiolive 32R rackmount mixer to simplify my live monitoring rig. It...

jjeffers
replies: 11 views: 2,743
jjeffers 5 days ago

Looking for help picking an EIM system. I’m in a 5 piece band and recently got the X32 Rack. One band member has the...

Mike7300
replies: 6 views: 718
mrufino1 5 days ago

The QSC CP8 is in another league from the S1Pro as far as dynamics. It puts out 124dB compared to 109 dB of the S1Pro. +6 dB is...

wweiss
replies: 0 views: 125
wweiss 1 week ago

I have been doing studio recording for 20+ years. I have been doing live sound at a church for several years. But it recently...

a.fumco
replies: 13 views: 309
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Bought 2 of those for my guitar jams.. Plug 'n Play. Effective reverb.. Rechargeble accu!! Live's easy :) But pairing 2 speakers...

MacGyverGear
replies: 6 views: 183
MacGyverGear 1 week ago

Hi everybody, I recently put together a small live sound rig for local shows. It is completely portable and fits in my...

samth3mancgp
replies: 30 views: 7,459
mrufino1 1 week ago

Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some thoughts on running a single sub with 2 mains. I've got (2) RCF NX32 on the way and am...

DiMaio90
replies: 10 views: 288
AC2SPL 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble with this one lately. Here is what I intend to do: The aim is to fill the office of the...

simonsaysdont
replies: 7 views: 2,778
Kitaps 1 week ago

Hello, i want to be able to record a live cd and/or a live video. I want to record the video and audio separate, and the sync...

hero4u
replies: 29 views: 737
Nielsbeard 2 weeks ago

Hello. I already started a thread about this in a different forum section, but was advised to ask the question here: I'm...

Rtje
replies: 9 views: 357
natefrogg 2 weeks ago

I'm currently putting together a live rig for performing with mainstage on a macbook m1. I was wondering what your thoughts were...

jleezy7
replies: 2 views: 203
nedorama 2 weeks ago

Hi, does anyone know if there is such a thing as a 90 degree powercon plug? Also could Speakcon be used for mains as...

yentz
replies: 5 views: 263
PsyKology 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, this is my first post, altough I've been reading the forum for a while. As the title states, I play in a Blues/Rock...

ValveFloyd
replies: 39 views: 781
ValveFloyd 2 weeks ago

Why are outdoor venues mixed sooooooo bottom heavy, inaudible vocals. I live in upstate ny and was at Saratoga to see SteelyDan,...

kgveteran
replies: 573 views: 46,992
norfolk martin 3 weeks ago

New to in ear monitors. Should I be doing a new scan for frequencies anytime I play at a new location even if it’s a local...

Mike7300
replies: 1 views: 207
Malcolm Boyce 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have the current set up - Taylor 214ce + Taylor 110e -> BOSS AD10 acoustic pedal (stereo output) -> 2 channels...

edude15000
replies: 0 views: 112
edude15000 3 weeks ago

We are currently using a Behringer x32 for the FOH. But are doing a video feed. Which we run the 32 channels to a DAW and mix...

arsmusic
replies: 13 views: 290
AC2SPL 3 weeks ago

New to this forum. I have a 5 PC band and have been running an analog mixer to power amps and out to mains, subs and floor wedge...

Cjwoods01
replies: 1 views: 167
Bushman 3 weeks ago

Anybody who has done church audio will know what I'm talking about: All kinds of people get on the mic: prayers,...

mattberkeley
replies: 10 views: 357
kludgeaudio 3 weeks ago

My band recently procured an XR18, as we're all on IEMs now it's a great tool for us, plus we often have to run FoH ourselves so...

SnickSound
replies: 1 views: 6,469
Filsaf 3 weeks ago

Hey, I’m new to the forum so I’m sorry if this is the wrong area. Does anyone have any recommendations on battery powered PA...

cyjhoorns
replies: 9 views: 9,983
MEFlyingV 3 weeks ago

Hi - I thought I had everything for my IEM rig until I saw someone that had an antenna combiner and now wondering if that’s...

Mike7300
replies: 5 views: 273
bambamboom 3 weeks ago

Hello all, first post so please be gentle! Anyway I am running across an issue that is driving me nuts. Live situation. I play...

davidc2478
replies: 6 views: 155
davidc2478 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know where I can get DSP settings for tuning or technical notes on the E215? I'd like to set the custom levels on...

Neemo
replies: 0 views: 86
Neemo 3 weeks ago

hey all, i would like to use a digital mixer with HDMI in/out and use it for a karaoke setup in my living room. the signal...

kris241314
replies: 0 views: 144
kris241314 3 weeks ago

Anyone rate these for FOH?

gsc1ugs
replies: 1 views: 516
Christof 3 weeks ago

Current setup: 2 x JBL PRX 612's, 2 x JBL PRX 715 XLF subs. Out of 6 steady rooms we use the complete setup in 2 rooms (plenty of...

Rumorsband
replies: 33 views: 2,798
deedeeyeah 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've been looking into some higher-end mics for live ambient minimalistic music where tons of details in the vocals...

nivviri
replies: 9 views: 4,391
jits 3 weeks ago

I keep hearing that touring bands and their sound crew find sound equipment at locations that they’re going to by looking at...

TS-12
replies: 4 views: 375
deedeeyeah 3 weeks ago

HI, I'm new to this forum. I've been doing mixing for our church for about 1 year, using an A&H QU-24. Thus far it's been...

sojorner
replies: 2 views: 193
AC2SPL 4 weeks ago

Hello!!! So I am trying to learn how to use my church's Yamaha LS9 and I had an interesting idea: Is it possible to route...

lightningpanther
replies: 4 views: 204
AC2SPL 4 weeks ago

Hi, please help me..I got two used Electro Voice EV Dx46 Sound System Processors here, but the panels are locked by some engineer...

pasarireng
replies: 1 views: 1,010
YuletideMedia 4 weeks ago

I'm considering implementing a simple Dante rig for work, as opposed to a traditional audio interface. I freelance and work...

iz_thewiz
replies: 5 views: 274
elegentdrum 4 weeks ago

Hi! Is or was there something like a full midi controllable analog mixer? before you totally smash me. Its not about vintage...

seblleb
replies: 0 views: 159
seblleb 4 weeks ago

Anyone have any ideas on where to find these? can't find them anywhere on the net, ..yes I will be sending JBL a note on monday,...

RightOnRome
replies: 7 views: 278
RightOnRome 4 weeks ago

I've been streaming church service now for about a year with increasing success and have one last major problem to achieve the...

imaaron93
replies: 3 views: 362
imaaron93 4 weeks ago

Alright, this one’s got me puzzled so I’m hoping someone might be able to shed some light. We are currently running a...

GearsOfAudio
replies: 1 views: 186
nukmusic 4 weeks ago

Moderators