Quantcast
Ssl live free offline software now available for download - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ssl live free offline software now available for download
Old 14th July 2014
News Desk Editor

🎧 15 years
Ssl live free offline software now available for download

Solid State Logic is proud to announce that its Offline Setup software for the SSL Live console is now available for free download. The SSL OffLine Setup Application, or SOLSA, allows creation and editing of Live console Showfiles on a laptop or desktop PC. Almost anything that can be done on a Live console can now be manipulated and configured ‘offline’ when access to a console is not possible.

Software functionality includes console architecture configuration and setup of Fader Tile Layers and Banks. Stageboxes and I/O routing can be assigned along with the creation of scenes and other automation editing. SOLSA also allows you to add effects, manipulate channel processing settings, bus routing and VCA assignments. SOLSA includes the same Help System as the Live console software, offering a built-in user guide with tutorials and reference sections.

SOLSA is intended to enable engineers to configure Showfiles in preparation for shows but it is a fantastic way for anybody to explore and learn about the SSL Live console.

You can download the software at: SSL Live. | Solid State Logic
Old 15th July 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
now, if only i could afford to buy an SSL :(
Old 23rd July 2014
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I suggest to write new version of software, not offline editor
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…