The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
analog mixer with midi control
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

analog mixer with midi control

Hi!

Is or was there something like a full midi controllable analog mixer? before you totally smash me. Its not about vintage sound voodoo. I am looking for a low group delay . so maybe a 01V also works but I didnt find any information about the included buffer and resulting audio latency.

A little background information why this is important for me:

I am doing a audiovisual installations with audio feedback loops. so mostly I have some sort of solid structure like a plate which I place contact mics on and an Amplifiers + loudspeakers/excitesr that vibrate these structures.

between that normally i put myself as a controller of the gain stage a 4band eq and the poweramp master volume of the amplifier. so I can manually control the resulting feedack frequencys.

this is what I would like to automate and sequence with a midi controllable mixer.

so I think i am looking for sth very special here and I hope i think i am on the right place in this forum!

I am happy for any recommendations concerning a suitable mixer, alternative solutions I might not thought of or info about the buffers and phase relationships of certain digital mixers that would lower my apprehensions.

thx in advance
seb
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…