The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the piano roll grid to show triplets in iPad / iOS GarageBand? And if so, how do I go...

Sittingstill
replies: 1 views: 202
MaestroPhil 4 days ago

(Not sure if this should be in the Gadgets Gadgets Gadgets forum, or the Audio For Soical Media forum, or, uh, somewhere...

Bob Ross
replies: 1 views: 212
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

What’s the simplest to use, and most musical sounding EQ plugin you can use on any track? Looking for something that adds...

8Len8
replies: 4 views: 307
dickiefunk 1 week ago

I'm sure there's not a lot of Noise users here but I use it quite regularly with my Seaboard 49 and thru the touchscreen. It does...

3rdpath
replies: 3 views: 495
michaelpv 2 weeks ago

I mean, it's as strong as a mac book pro now for music production. All it needs is the apps, if it got AU support and VST...

HREQ
replies: 23 views: 833
vashuba 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I currently use an iPad for music production and was planning to buy a MacBook for better compatibility with audio...

Andre_tf
replies: 2 views: 391
deondamage 3 weeks ago

Hi! I'm developer of Chordez, an iPad app that will help you explore complex chords and harmony progressions. Chords are the...

mistiq
replies: 3 views: 391
Treelias 3 weeks ago

BeatCutter is an experimental multi-channel app for slicing and recombining sound based on rhythm. In the center of the app is a...

zzzwiw
replies: 2 views: 175
zzzwiw 4 weeks ago

I know Nectar and MautodynamicEq does it. Just curious what other plugins do this?

melodic dreamer
replies: 1 views: 159
melodic dreamer 4 weeks ago

I have a Minibrute2 with MIDI going out into a Source Audio Collider delay/reverb pedal to give me tempo synced delay. Now I want...

thesheep
replies: 0 views: 145
thesheep 5th April 2021

As a rookie with several synths I have a 2i4 interface Neutron Werkstatt Keystep Ableton Pocket SUB Other stuff I don’t...

noisycat
replies: 6 views: 453
ModMatrix 1st April 2021

so just recently purchased new iMac after old HD crashed and unrecoverable. It came w Catalina 1o.14.5 and unfortunately its not...

studioguy1176
replies: 10 views: 1,598
studioguy1176 30th March 2021

At last i did it, i repair my MD ... so he is like new ... just two cables needs to weld and new battery replace. So after 8...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 156
kostistlac 30th March 2021

Hey, everybody, I'm a songwriter and a composer. With the music program, I'm just trying to record my voice and...

voxanne
replies: 1 views: 360
Bushman 25th March 2021

I released a new update for MusiKraken on iOS (version 1.13): -Hand Tracking now also supports detection of two hands, so the...

Snarpch
replies: 0 views: 175
Snarpch 21st March 2021

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 51 views: 4,274
dfghdhr 16th March 2021

i have a ipad a focusrite scarlet 6i6 hooked up through camera connection kit I have two tab modded sm57's. ever since I saw...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 1,067
chrisjordon 15th March 2021

On my mac I normally use Ocen Audip to record my audiobooks/poscasts. I basicaly only do one post-production edit that is more...

benny15
replies: 1 views: 177
benny15 13th March 2021

Are there any of these apps that can actually be used with a desktop DAW to provide MPE, as does a hardware device such as a...

macmuse
replies: 8 views: 3,629
Snarpch 10th March 2021

I have an Akai SynthStation 49 which I love! It has a 30 pin connector and I've always used it with my iPad 2. It's fully...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 3 views: 1,760
wladymeer 4th March 2021

Sorry if this has been answered but search bought up nothing, Can you use the mk4 as an audio interface on the ipad pro for...

dirgemedia
replies: 0 views: 189
dirgemedia 24th February 2021

Just purchased Apple's USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter to connect a midi controller to my iPad Pro 2018. Did I buy the correct...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 156
maestro 24th February 2021

Can someone recommend me an iOS sequencer that lets me send notes and CCs to an external drum machine?

tricera
replies: 0 views: 225
tricera 21st February 2021

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 50 views: 16,445
WindcryMusic 17th February 2021

Hey you slutz, I have a dilemma and needed some advice. I'm upgrading from a Apogee Duet mk1 and I'm on a 2011 Mac mini. I...

muzikmaddness
replies: 3 views: 312
ZangTumblyTumble 16th February 2021

I'm currently working one some projects involving choral singers recording remotely for virtual concerts. Most of these folks do...

nightchef
replies: 11 views: 289
nightchef 15th February 2021

Hey guys so I'm in the middle of building an at home studio to record in, but covid has delayed a lot of my equipment primarily...

SwooshMusic
replies: 0 views: 361
SwooshMusic 14th February 2021

Hello, I'm wondering whether anyone has experience with the Arturia Flanger...

dg27
replies: 0 views: 212
dg27 12th February 2021

Not sure if this is the right sub-forum - does anyone know of a way control a Focusrite RedNet4 device from an iOS peripheral? ...

jmauz
replies: 1 views: 195
jmauz 11th February 2021

Best free plugins in the 1st quarter of 2021. I stuck with mostly things that work on windows and Mac that seem to be in...

pixeltarian
replies: 0 views: 443
pixeltarian 10th February 2021

Hi there - have been using Live Trax app on my iPad for about a year now and it was great until yesterday. Loaded a new playlist...

Bellsie1000
replies: 1 views: 352
Synth Guru 10th February 2021

So you know how when you hook up a MIDI keyboard controller to your laptop via USB, you can assign custom controls to the...

Codee94
replies: 23 views: 2,584
teceem 8th February 2021

I would really love to use the iPhone app with my PT mix buss, especially after I've paid $25 for the plugin! I have sent two...

billwarner
replies: 6 views: 2,267
GreenNeedle 3rd February 2021

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 23 views: 11,018
T100_Guy 1st February 2021

I just installed the demo for the Ocean way plugin. The graphics are mirror images of what they should be and are inverted,...

Phil Cibley
replies: 1 views: 256
mbvoxx 31st January 2021

I'm a little surprised how great this thing is - not had much time on it yet, but so far the different gadgets sound great and...

adydub
replies: 391 views: 55,256
campbell808 23rd January 2021

Hiya. As per the title, would a camera connection cable allow me to get 2 channels of audio from my Tascam to my...

Micoholic
replies: 15 views: 1,543
Micoholic 15th January 2021

Looking for an app that functions as a MIDI controller (already have touch OSC going), that has a keyboard that slides over notes...

tromostheory
replies: 3 views: 1,025
jojo5ound 13th January 2021

I recently started recording on a Focusrite Scarlett Solo into my android phone via the Voloco App using an Android USB OTG...

bmgstudios
replies: 0 views: 477
bmgstudios 11th January 2021

I use SoundCue app on my iPad to run backing tracks sometimes so I figured I would check to see if there was anything new on...

FM Stew
replies: 0 views: 211
FM Stew 6th January 2021

I have some new ambient pad presets for iOS Sunrizer app offered here: https://gumroad.com/l/ZZhNo Demo and more important...

IamSourceCodeX
replies: 0 views: 193
IamSourceCodeX 1st January 2021

I'd like to be able to use my iPad as an SPL meter and real-time spectrum analyzer. There are lots of apps out there, some of...

ark
replies: 12 views: 44,253
Todd M 31st December 2020

would someone be so cool to compile the 32bit version of the open source VST synth Odin II and upload it here for the community?...

DonGoliath
replies: 0 views: 248
DonGoliath 30th December 2020

Hello , from almost one week when I start a Facebook direct live from the mobile app ( iphone 6s ) the fb app is switching strait...

Lumyia dark
replies: 0 views: 306
Lumyia dark 28th December 2020

I've got a new video up: it's about iOS music, AUM, and this magical sequencer that has multiple playheads....

dhilowitz
replies: 3 views: 444
Todd M 28th December 2020

so i bought the lewitt dgt 650 usb/lightning stereo microphone with interface. it is beautiful quality of build is on par with...

boomer81
replies: 4 views: 1,322
tluke 23rd December 2020

I'm super bummed with the iPhone apps I've been using to demo songs and ideas on my phone. Apps I've tried include...

Zapple
replies: 9 views: 603
overtonee 22nd December 2020

I'm wondering if there's an app for iPad that can route its audio track outputs to mono tracks via connected audio interface. I...

singaiya
replies: 2 views: 274
singaiya 22nd December 2020

I'm in search of MIDI keyboard with weighted keys for virtual instruments, around $500. I do mainly audio tracks but need a...

Axelorox
replies: 0 views: 274
Axelorox 18th December 2020

Hi All, We at Caelum Audio are currently running an iOS public beta for an upcoming plugin/app called 'Schlap' Compressor...

GabrielCaelum
replies: 0 views: 238
GabrielCaelum 17th December 2020

Moderators