The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
printf("Hello, World!");
Old 3rd August 2022
Here for the gear

printf("Hello, World!");

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben Moore. Long time fan, first time contributor. I've been working hard this year to complete my first pro-audio gear design and build project. Probably one of the few microphone pre-amp designs that's ever required a 4-month whole-home renovation right in the middle!

I've written an article about my work this year. Problems, solutions, and successes too. Also, a brief bio-style intro to introduce myself a little better. I'm hoping the moderators will forgive my Cool Edit Pro reference, as I wrote the article prior to signing up, and certainly to not encourage software theft. I didn't even know you still could!

The middle of the article describes my Lowzee dual mic-pre, and the build project for an MBox power supply replacement. It's a wee long, but I tried to keep the reading interesting.

Thanks for checking me out,
Ben
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lowzee_Report.pdf (1.22 MB, 3 views)
Old 15th August 2022
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCPM_Custom ➡️
Hello everyone,

My name is Ben Moore. Long time fan, first time contributor. I've been working hard this year to complete my first pro-audio gear design and build project. Probably one of the few microphone pre-amp designs that's ever required a 4-month whole-home renovation right in the middle!

I've written an article about my work this year. Problems, solutions, and successes too. Also, a brief bio-style intro to introduce myself a little better. I'm hoping the moderators will forgive my Cool Edit Pro reference, as I wrote the article prior to signing up, and certainly to not encourage software theft. I didn't even know you still could!

The middle of the article describes my Lowzee dual mic-pre, and the build project for an MBox power supply replacement. It's a wee long, but I tried to keep the reading interesting.

Ben
return true;
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCPM_Custom ➡️
Hello everyone,

Ben
Greetings BCPM_Custom

Welcome to Gearspace! 👍
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…