Quantcast
Introduction - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Introduction
Old 3rd September 2020
Introduction

Hello,

I just joined. I am a from Chicago and I am a hobbyist/whateveryouwannacallit.
I joined because I was hoping to get some advice from a member named clusterchord. This does seem like a good place for me anyway.
I will figure out how to reach out to him directly. In the meantime, hello, and glad to be here.

-7zark7
Old 3rd September 2020
Greetings 7zark7

Welcome to Gearslutz
Old 10th November 2020
Here for the gear

Hi quick introduction.

devnexen, just came back to music after 10 years stopping. I started with the JV80 then the 01wfd in the nineties then got the JV1010 while dreaming of the JD800/JD990 :-) after that I sort of lost interest of Roland after models after the XV 5080 and tried for the first time Kurzweil which I already tried in shops (K2500/K2600 at the time) with the PC3 which I liked also got the Virus which is good quality, no doubt, but less my taste. Not afraid of programming as I m a C++ software engineer for a living but I m all impressed by your deep knowledge I read here and there. Now I just got my PC4 even tough some things bother me a bit (power supply and button) the most important the sound engine is excellent (but I understand the keybed dislike from some, not for everyone).

I recognise some names from various facebook groups ;-)

Last edited by devnexen; 10th November 2020 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: forgotten words.
Old 25th December 2020 | Show parent
Greetings devnexen,

Welcome to Gearslutz! 👍🎧🎸🎵🎹
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…