Quantcast
Learning Recording - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Learning Recording
Old 12th July 2020
Here for the gear

Learning Recording

Hello Everyone,

learnrecording here - I've always wanted to learn recording but I've never been around the people with the right gear and I don't have funds for a recording degree.

So, I'm building a home studio and having a blast along the way.

My favorite piece of gear i the studio so far?? Bass Station 2 - Sounds amazing and it is a blast making sounds.

Peace
Old 12th July 2020
Greetings learnrecording,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Welcome @ learnrecording and what style(s) of music are you making?
Old 30th July 2020
Here for the gear

Boombap - I'm working on making trap beats and dance music as an artist. I also want to record some people, hopefully working up to recording full band demos or even albums if I get good enough. It's all such a blast to learn, maybe I'll be able to make a career out of it. Who knows, I'm just having fun. How about you, what are you working on/toward?
Old 30th July 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I'm @ learnrecording working towards recording as a rap artist (lyricist/non Trap rapper only, I don't produce).
Old 29th October 2020
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by learnrecording ➡️
Hello Everyone,

learnrecording here - I've always wanted to learn recording but I've never been around the people with the right gear and I don't have funds for a recording degree.

So, I'm building a home studio and having a blast along the way.

My favorite piece of gear i the studio so far?? Bass Station 2 - Sounds amazing and it is a blast making sounds.

Peace
Hi, Where do you live? I have a recording studio right near Houston, Texas and my husband has no problem training youth that want to learn on Sundays. He is a very good engineer and can make beats like mad man. He has so many people waiting on our studio extension to be completed. You could learn a wealth of knowledge from him if you were close by. You should list the area you live in so people close by can reach out...
You listen here OK!!
YOU never forget or GIVE UP on your DREAM!

~Marie Tillman

📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…