The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Any bikers here?
Old 25th February 2021
Here for the gear

Any bikers here?

Relatively new biker here. Got my full A license in March last year. Went nuts and bought a Ducati SuperSport S

It's definitely my new drug.
Old 25th February 2021
Lives for gear

I ride a Ducati Hyperstrada 821 and a hot rodded Suzuki Savage. For me it's the only therapy for anxiety that actually helps me. Not so much a drug but a medicine for me.
Old 26th February 2021 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Yeah, I feel pretty much the same. It's the only true brain cleaner I've found. I always feel better after a good ride.
Old 26th February 2021
Lives for gear

87 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Ex-regular biker in 70-80's on/off road. Occasional rider now. Kawasaki KH400 most memorable experience.

Wish I'd taken over my mate's restoration (pic) but no room in flat:
Attached Thumbnails
Any bikers here?-dsc00692.jpg  
Old 26th February 2021
Lives for gear

MT10 here. (had to be a Yamaha didn't it being a Cubase user!)
Old 27th February 2021
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
I was on yamaha crotchrockets until 2010, but now I aged into harleys. Have a large cruiser - roadking, and a chopped down streebob.
Old 27th February 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scragend ➡️
MT10 here. (had to be a Yamaha didn't it being a Cubase user!)
I have a real V4. None of this camchain nonsense either.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvj ➡️
Yeah, I feel pretty much the same. It's the only true brain cleaner I've found. I always feel better after a good ride.
The feeling after riding is similar to the feeling after good sex but with some extra Zen-like calm on top.

I for one am glad the days are getting longer again so I can go for a ride after work and still enjoy the scenery.

Is anyone planning to ride Thunder in the Valley this year? It hasn't been cancelled this time.
Gear Head

Had a vfr750 fv till it got stolen a few years back. Replaced with a vtec. Just ain’t the same without those whirring gears...
Here for the gear

Nice! Flipping mental machine that
Old 28th February 2021 | Show parent
Gear Head

Yep, and topically for this website it had just the most glorious soundtrack. Lovely low down burble that when gunned rose to a snarl, then a roar and finally the air intakes start to howl all underscored by the turbine like scream of the gear driven cams...

Memory of that sound still gives me goosebumps years after I last rode it. Awesome awesome beast of a thing.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Had some fun riding the little mountain backroads recently on my thumper. It's cold in them there hills

Attached Thumbnails
Any bikers here?-20210313_120335_hdr-1-4.jpg  
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…