The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What Are You Drinking?
Old 13th February 2022
Lives for gear

9 Reviews written
๐ŸŽง 5 years
I like rooibos tea lately, it's caffeine free too.
Old 13th April 2022
Gear Addict

I stopped drinking alc (again) 7 weeks ago.

It's just crap that ruins you.
Old 13th April 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Just switched from drinking a pint of session beers each day to Red wines from California or Chile. Spending less dough, less filling, drinking much less liquid. Warmer buzz per small glass. Sometimes I'll just take a swig and cork it if I'm on the run. Less commitment than opening a brew. Chill factor a plus on the grape.
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 10 years
It's kind of funny how often the alcohol pictures move or disappear so if you go back through the thread, I'll have a picture of vodka and a picture of orange juice, but only the orange juice shows up with "I plan on getting super drunk tonight!" Y'all ain't ever been drunk until you've been drunk on Hawaiian Punch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp โžก๏ธ
It's kind of funny how often the alcohol pictures move or disappear so if you go back through the thread, I'll have a picture of vodka and a picture of orange juice, but only the orange juice shows up with "I plan on getting super drunk tonight!" Y'all ain't ever been drunk until you've been drunk on Hawaiian Punch!
Maybe it was a picture of a Mimosa. Alcohol can affect memory. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surbitone โžก๏ธ
Earl Grey, with a splash of milk, no sugar. Iโ€™ve been loving the Sherry too. I think Iโ€™m turning into my grandmother.
Earl Grey with milk? The horror, the horror...
Old 22nd April 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 5 years
I am proud to say, I have been alcohol free since Nov 2021. I was invited by the usual tequila binge drink crowd to go see latino DJ and strippers tomorrow but I turned them down like the loser that I am. :(
Old 13th May 2022
Here for the gear

Since I became a father, I almost don't drink. I can have 1-2 glasses of wine or beer on special occasions.
Old 13th May 2022
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 10 years
I haven't done any serious drinking in a couple of months now. It wasn't something I planned to do; I just had other things going on and didn't have the time for it. It's kind of awesome because alcoholism and addiction runs in my family, and I've always been afraid of becoming an alcoholic. I guess I'm the one guy in the family that can practice restraint, so I've got that going for me now.
Old 13th May 2022
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
I just like a glass or two of Cabernet a couple of times a week. I've never been a hard drinker. I can't drink and play the guitar. My mind and fingers get sloppy stupid. But after hours with dinner or watching a movie it's a nice warm vibe. But not too much or my mind gets sloppy stupid.
Old 5th June 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 5 years
Tempting as it is to mess with you about this, props to those who have stopped or really slowed down. I need to.

But anyway back to reality I am enjoying re-discovering some of the beers I drank way back in college...Canadian, mostly...Moosehead, Becks etc. Back then those were primo beers. And while that's no longer true, IMO they are still respectable enough. Also not as strong as a lot of the stuff I've been drinking, so a good thing.
Old 5th June 2022 | Show parent
Last time I went to the grocery store I picked up a 12 pack of these tasty brews.

Old 5th June 2022
Lives for gear

vodka, I'm Russian/ Ukraine back genes. American born and raised I am.
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Earl Grey black tea is great and so is Rooibos. I usually like to add a bit of honey.

Of alcohol drinks, I only drink red wine and rather rarely an odd beer.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 5 years
just chiming it. i am still alcohol free since Nov 2021. okay, fine, i had one pint with an old buddy as it was his bday and I know him from high school and it was the first get together since things opened up -- but other that that -- the drinking beers and wines and what not for every meal other than breakfast is still not happening.

i am still draggin' along the the spicy jamaican root beer at get togethers. no one likes the drink other than me. oh well, more for me to drink.
Old 27th September 2022 | Show parent
Here for the gear

I like coffee. I know it's trivial but I like how it tastes. I've been trying to replace it for already a long time, however can't find a decent alternative to fill the coffee break. Also, after reading the https://betterme.world/articles/ย article about healthy coffee hacks, I know how to give my coffee healthy benefits.
Old 3rd October 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 5 years
So yeah back to strong-ass IPAs. Damn the torpedos Jim.
Old 3rd October 2022
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 10 years

I went to a DnD game the other night and was sipping on a bottle of this all night. I'm not normally a whiskey drinker, but I love how smooth and tasty this was going down the gullet.
Old 29th October 2022
Here for the gear

Beer haha
Old 29th October 2022
Lives for gear

Knob Creek bourbon. Expensive and tastes it. Plus it's 100 proof, so a wee dram goes longer.
Old 29th October 2022 | Show parent
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Old 31st October 2022
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
A sample from my Tequila collection...

What Are You Drinking?-tequila-sample.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
What Are You Drinking?-tequila-sample.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

idk. Maybe beer
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

I am drinking hot tea right now
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…