Quantcast
High End - Page 1030 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wondering what the word is on the newest mic- has anyone gotten some good hands on experience?

BattleAngel
replies: 4 views: 1,411
84K 6th April 2005

My LTD-1 is playing up (its less than a year old). When I engage the HPF filter there's a distortion issue...disengaging it,...

kudzu
replies: 1 views: 1,469
crypticglobe 6th April 2005

I'm looking to get a pair of all around mics but i barely track vocals, although they should be solid at tracking vocals too. I...

edIT
replies: 3 views: 1,196
Guest 6th April 2005

Hey guys, I don't fully understand what it means when someone says that something is "out of phase" or "having...

Big 3rd
replies: 3 views: 1,352
Big 3rd 5th April 2005

I have used some trident b range strips and know how they sound pretty much, and have worked in studios that have the original...

obyone
replies: 20 views: 4,750
Musiclab 5th April 2005

Thanks for all your advice on the the HEDD, brilliant. I do have one small problem that I can't get my head around. My whole...

parloursound
replies: 13 views: 1,539
mwagener 5th April 2005

U67

Does anyone know of a company that is making a new mic based on the sound of the U67. I know there are plenty of u47 and fet 47...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 9 views: 3,108
ziegenh5 5th April 2005

Let's go to transform this thread to a favorite thread ... kfhkh

Julien Apruzzese
replies: 8 views: 2,452
Julien Apruzzese 5th April 2005

OK, can the seasoned sluts help me out here - I'm pricing out various gear, and have come close to pulling the trigger on new...

lordmiguel
replies: 28 views: 2,924
Duardo 5th April 2005

Ultimate dust filter The Ionic breeze's are quiet,look cool and seem to be easy to take care of but is there anything else out...

Seti808
replies: 61 views: 8,316
pan60 5th April 2005

Hey, Here's a link to a TapeOp article in which Phil Taylor talks about Astoria (David Gilmour's personal house-boat studio)....

brendondp
replies: 28 views: 5,297
De chromium cob 4th April 2005

Hi, do you know a Tube Expert in Europe? I have a GATES SA-39B Peak Limiting Amplifier that needs to be fixed (fumes were...

Redsandblu
replies: 0 views: 1,430
Redsandblu 4th April 2005

Let's see some of the different routes we are taking in recording rap music. My front end combo is U87--> 1073dpa -->...

Big 3rd
replies: 13 views: 1,715
STARSKI 4th April 2005

Greetings PCM91 gurus, I have a few questions regarding the PCM91. Is this box a stereo version of the 480L or totally...

Shan
replies: 5 views: 1,400
dale116dot7 4th April 2005

Hi All.. I needed your advice on a an upgrade that ill be making at the small complex that i run. Been an enthusiastic reader...

DonnyVito
replies: 1 views: 1,588
Jules 4th April 2005

I'm a little unfamiliar with the H8000 and was wondering how many of the preset programs you can run at one time. I know it has...

edIT
replies: 1 views: 1,002
syra 4th April 2005

would love a little wisdom from anyone out there (i did seach and did read quite a bit)......since I was going to primaraly use...

ron florentine
replies: 5 views: 1,268
Julien Apruzzese 4th April 2005

I'm a late 30's producer/engineer so learned ma stuff thruout the 80's (good & Bad....I know how 2 use a razor!!!!!) I'm...

kudzu
replies: 28 views: 2,358
Jack the Bear 4th April 2005

Can someone tell me what differs between these pre's and which uses each one would be better for?

briefcasemanx
replies: 5 views: 2,146
Guest 4th April 2005

Ok guys - I need a 5.1 system. I am looking at Genelec's 8040 and Dynaudio, but I was now thinking maybe a consumer M&K...

jumpnyc
replies: 2 views: 984
jumpnyc 4th April 2005

Ok I apologise and confess the title was just to get your attention. I want to get a thread rolling about vocals. To keep it...

matt f
replies: 14 views: 2,937
SoundEng1 3rd April 2005

Hi there, I currently have a RME Multiface on a mac running Logic 7 Pro. I also have a PC with Gigastudio and an upcoming RME...

vinco
replies: 2 views: 1,380
Igotsoul4u 3rd April 2005

As many of you are aware the recent trend for vocals... (especially female) is a real "in your face" sound. I was...

BillyK
replies: 6 views: 6,276
max cooper 3rd April 2005

This is going to drive sum (scuse the pun) of the board crazy but it's been a month or two enough time to stir the stew and I...

Tote
replies: 1 views: 1,295
The MPCist 3rd April 2005

I'm looking for a NEW 4 string bass for the studio. Mostly metal and rock. I've read lots of bass threads here, but the number...

cashewcupcake
replies: 26 views: 2,025
GYang 3rd April 2005

Are there any sonic differences in the various versions of the 421? If so,any preferences.In particular,miking up guitar cabs. ...

GMo
replies: 1 views: 1,158
kudzu 3rd April 2005

I need advise for purchasing a quality pre amp in the 500-1800 range. Im willing to buy used. It would have to be used if it is...

greggybud
replies: 0 views: 2,065
greggybud 2nd April 2005

Is there anyway to get 48 Channels of madi and from protools easily? Looking at getting a Sony DMX-R100 console with HD. Any help...

ChrisG
replies: 6 views: 2,808
UNiT21 2nd April 2005

OH Man, you guys are gonna cremate me. I know I shouldn't be fighting the loudness battle, but believe me I write jingles for a...

edIT
replies: 8 views: 1,886
Darius van H 2nd April 2005

really sorry to bring this one up again, but do summing boxes really sound better than ITB? if so which ones sound really great?...

christian
replies: 1 views: 921
DrDeltaM 2nd April 2005

I just picked up a rack of the old Allison Research Gain Brain FET based discrete compressors and was wondering if I could get...

De chromium cob
replies: 2 views: 3,657
echorec 2nd April 2005

Sound on Sound gave the best in depth review, Electronic Musician gave a good review, and Mix Magazine gave a half of review...

replies: 4 views: 1,517
Jburn34 2nd April 2005

Never been one for personal hifi's....spend so much time listening to music, ma down time is usually spent music free....but I...

kudzu
replies: 14 views: 2,921
Jack the Bear 2nd April 2005

I'm mastering stuff here at my studio and I'm looking for a good, tight bandwidth notch eq with a good hpf. I'm considering an...

Gravity8058
replies: 3 views: 5,783
echorec 1st April 2005
replies: - views: -
syra 1st April 2005

Hi am need of some advice on uprgrading my system! Currently running a powerbook g4 550 running logic pro 6 and mk 1 motu 828 and...

goldphinga
replies: 2 views: 1,073
De chromium cob 1st April 2005

As always I am on the constant hunt for gear. I always rent from Adavnced Audio in Burbank but it is so damn expensive to rent...

edIT
replies: 6 views: 1,697
SoulSpace 1st April 2005

Urei Cooper time cube - acoustic delay system Does anyone have any more info about this unit? History, Pics, Recordings...

Shan
replies: 3 views: 2,909
Shan 1st April 2005

I was looking for some high quality interconnect cables. I'm thinking about Kimber/Transparant/Mit kables. has anyone...

Frans Koevoet
replies: 2 views: 1,003
MBishopSFX 1st April 2005

Was watching a news report on BBC news 24 last night on the legal action in the US by the majors on the companies designing the...

kudzu
replies: 28 views: 1,673
Guest 1st April 2005

This has to get a grammy! heh http://www.michounet.com/fatman/

Black Dog
replies: 3 views: 1,523
the1Hub 1st April 2005

How in the hell do you guys finish 6 huge mixes a day on a ssl board accurately with the human weakness of ear fatigue. I only...

vaesion
replies: 21 views: 2,954
Ziggy!! 1st April 2005

Hi. I am going to record vocals at a studio, and the planned chain is... U87 (or BLUE Cactus) -> Vipre -> Vintage...

DrShann
replies: 11 views: 2,885
NathanEldred 1st April 2005

Any one of you know who and how they recorded this song, what kind of gear, desk, ouboard they used? I like very much the bass...

vital
replies: 10 views: 2,234
Ziggy!! 1st April 2005

It was mentioned somewhere a while ago and only remembered it a few days ago... Have they started shipping yet? Any news on...

Ziggy!!
replies: 8 views: 3,711
Matt M 1st April 2005

Apogee da16x vs. Benchmark DAC-1 This one's self explanatory. What is your take on these two? I haven't heard the DAC 1, but I...

Big 3rd
replies: 2 views: 1,658
Big 3rd 1st April 2005

What's the attributes of an ideal active nearfield monitor guys? I'm looking to further my own and other gearslutz' understanding...

matt f
replies: 8 views: 1,188
brendondp 1st April 2005

SORRY about another preamp thread. I thought long and about NOT posting this but I'm afraid I can't help myself. I already own...

preben
replies: 17 views: 7,769
meteor 31st March 2005

Hi All, I have a Protools project which we are mixing using a Euphonix CS (analog)console. The recording is at 96k. We are...

everglass
replies: 4 views: 2,030
everglass 31st March 2005

Ok is the universal La 610 a better buy than the 6176. I say this because every body seems think that Universal audio Did a...

Aztech
replies: 5 views: 1,516
doorknocker 31st March 2005

Moderators