The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge thanks to you Michael, Thank you so much for: All your shared wisdom. Letting us follow your recording gear, studio...

bhandy
replies: 16 views: 1,143
boneshowell 1 week ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 87,451
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I've been testing a pair of 8341 with GLM calibration system and after few days I still can't get used to overall brightness of...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 0 views: 3
jeanclaudevanlee 41 minutes ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 700 views: 117,839
Moondog007 45 minutes ago

Hey folks, As I just moved to a new place with a larger room for my home studio, and my current monitors are starting to show...

sirjuxtable
replies: 22 views: 879
whitechocolate 57 minutes ago

I have an API 3124+ that I would like to pad down the output a bit. I know about the in-line attenuators, like the Shure, and...

bobwarren
replies: 0 views: 67
bobwarren 3 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 276 views: 24,095
ehrenebbage 3 hours ago

The gear that was all the hype on GS ten years ago... what did you buy into? Has it stood the test of time? Do you still own...

che_guitarra
replies: 32 views: 1,352
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hello JCF users Would you be kind to let me hear some songs entirely tracked with AD8? Thanks! ;)

KIDBILL
replies: 57 views: 5,923
jrasia 5 hours ago

Hi again! Looking for a vocal mic, LDC, kind of an all-rounder for different styles of music, that could also be used for banjo,...

PirateCatAudio
replies: 113 views: 2,229
play/record 5 hours ago

Hi all, I have been laboring over which mixing console to buy and wanted to ask for some help/advice. I am looking for a...

SeattleStudio
replies: 37 views: 1,711
79_Limited 6 hours ago

For anyone with Barefoot MiniMain 12's, are you using them as really close nearfields in a smaller room? I've emailed Barefoot as...

andersmv
replies: 12 views: 275
John Galt 6 hours ago

I want to know what are your favorite M7 presets, why and what sources do you like to use them on? I know the M7 is a great...

abc1mce2
replies: 111 views: 31,372
synthetic 6 hours ago

Hey folks! I own a pair of The Rocks MK2 since they came out,... i really love them but i was thinking about what would be a...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 3 views: 166
PirateCatAudio 6 hours ago

so i got to play with an innertube atomic squeezebox this weekend. i am in love with this thing. first thing i noticed was that...

JakeJarvis
replies: 108 views: 13,222
ionian 7 hours ago

Hello there, I wish to have some definitive statement about the “AC main power polarity” (or phase??). As you probably...

Batpro
replies: 22 views: 438
jaddie 8 hours ago

Looking for ideas for a vocal mic. Birthday is coming up and I have the thumbs up for a $10k budget, give or take. I have a...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 412 views: 25,102
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 482 views: 67,471
Droid Mafia 8 hours ago

I hope you are safe and well. I have a question on microphones as I see you are all familiar with high end mics, I recorded...

henry miller
replies: 20 views: 230
Limbic 9 hours ago

Hi any news about this product! I really like the tubule and l'm sure this is another killer piece of gear from justin. I just...

opamp
replies: 18 views: 2,188
RockinRobinSTB 9 hours ago

Hello All Hope you're doing good. So I just got my Shelford Channel delivered today and super excited about it. I have the...

soundofhope
replies: 7 views: 277
sws1 10 hours ago

I have done comparisons between the Neve 1073 LB and the 1073 DPA, and in pretty much every case I gave a slight edge to the...

SamKingston
replies: 37 views: 17,206
skiff 10 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 177 views: 32,250
Clbraddock 10 hours ago

I have been listening to the Grace album again lately and I have always loved the drum tones on that record. I was wondering if...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 13 views: 1,958
Gertius 11 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 2,016 views: 192,264
sourpatch 11 hours ago

I am currently using the Focal Solo 6 Be and about to take the ATC plunge. My sales rep. mentioned that he auditioned both of the...

Cooleyocity
replies: 30 views: 4,687
Abdalla 11 hours ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 128 views: 8,465
svarthvitt 16 hours ago

OK - I've spent the past few months watching other threads, sending PMs and just trying to find an opinion from ANYONE who has...

pianokeys
replies: 343 views: 78,513
ISedlacek 18 hours ago

It feels like I could upgrade my Twin6's to something bigger. After searching around, there's not many alternatives i found in...

plx
replies: 169 views: 8,943
JblKid95 18 hours ago

Hi everyone Did R. Neve design small format suitcase consoles under a different name? The clues I have for a specific 8...

Amiaris
replies: 16 views: 754
Amiaris 22 hours ago

Since it appears that they are the top for mixing I would like to know if anyone has compared the 2 companies monitors. And what...

VT-MHE
replies: 31 views: 13,388
MIKEHARRIS 22 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 480 views: 53,229
chandlersonic 1 day ago

I'm about to pull the trigger on a UK Sound 73mp dual channel, but I haven't heard much about the them yet. I know the...

Mewzishun
replies: 8 views: 4,437
trevon 1 day ago

hello all. I'm new here, so I am not sure if this is the best place for this or not. please nudge me elsewhere if...

CreatureTeacher
replies: 12 views: 536
j.colt 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

KRK 12sHO subwoofer.. Any experience? I’m considering to pair one of these 12sHO to my couple of KRK Exposé E8B. Honestly...

Davide Janez
replies: 1 views: 112
dan le 1 day ago

motown EQ

Does anyone got a vintage motown eq (not the plug-in) anybody know if they're is any replica or reseller. If you ever tried one....

laperlestudio
replies: 203 views: 80,573
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 1,026 views: 89,227
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 953 views: 158,700
carolcappetta 1 day ago

ks digital

i build small project studios, mostly for clients who come to sing or play at my place. so heres this client who says " i...

audiothings
replies: 108 views: 42,495
r3forge 1 day ago

recorded a quick jam for work... did a quick balance in the box and decided to print it for a comparison (couple decades of...

sempletura
replies: 3 views: 356
Xnr 1 day ago

Hallo Everyone, It’s Erk, nice to meet you. I’m a rock singer and vocal producer and I’m new here. Does anyone know how to...

Erksinger
replies: 131 views: 11,300
Andresound 1 day ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 174 views: 10,887
ScoobyDoo555 1 day ago

Hi, So I watched the Rockfield documentary just recently. And I listened to Oasis Wonderwall after not hearing it for 20y or...

crille_mannen
replies: 13 views: 734
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,846 views: 438,917
thakid 2 days ago

It seems that when the 737 came out, everyone praised the heck out of it. Now most on the threads seem to not care for it. I...

replies: 68 views: 7,896
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hello guys :) I have monitors with Dsp and Digital Input. I have a Lynx Hilo. Plugging it Analog to the Speakers would...

chromatronic
replies: 5 views: 232
chromatronic 2 days ago

Hi, I want reallt small monitor, im thinking about genelc 8020, but I want to try something different, as i have 8040 Is there...

flex nes
replies: 38 views: 17,359
Judge Judy 2 days ago

Hi everyone, new here. I was just wondering, for those of you that have experience with either or preferably with both, which...

Chris Suarez
replies: 24 views: 759
oneblackened 2 days ago

It seems it's vanished from their website. Anyone knows why?

dfghdhr
replies: 0 views: 106
dfghdhr 2 days ago

Curious how the Core range compares to the Hedd. Anybody compare these side by side?

eclipse
replies: 1 views: 267
lsdornothin 2 days ago

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of MM27 gen 2's for a great price with sound anchors or a pair of MM45's. Has anyone compared...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 11 views: 2,123
lsdornothin 2 days ago

Moderators