Quantcast
High End - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 89,582
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

From AD8 manual: So what's behind the marketing hype? I understand this is a purely digital, high-latency process, which...

Sugar
replies: 84 views: 15,194
BobDifazio 11 minutes ago

I am ready to buy a new interface. All I need are 4 ins, 4 outs, so both of these could work. I will use an Apogee Rosetta 200 to...

pinkfloyder
replies: 4 views: 158
pinkfloyder 46 minutes ago

So I’ve got these wonderful ATCs And I set them up when I got them and they are a perfect height and I have had no problem...

augustin187
replies: 0 views: 29
augustin187 53 minutes ago

Hey I am looking for a desktop converter that is able to do the following: - monitor section with mono, mute.. - top ad/ da...

PeterPetz
replies: 16 views: 543
herecomesyourman 1 hour ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 67 views: 5,371
Tubthumper 1 hour ago

Really like my KRK E8B's, they are really natural, but also very punchy and powerful sounding. But, one of them as of today seems...

MRSEED
replies: 1 views: 54
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 3,255 views: 550,351
TheHanes 2 hours ago

I'm outfitting a studio in Tempe Arizona and originally ordered a Retro Revolver. But it might be several months before one is...

herecomesyourman
replies: 7 views: 260
herecomesyourman 2 hours ago

What speaker stands are you guys using for the kh310? Run of the mil regular 42" stands seem too flimsy. What is study but...

johnnyc
replies: 3 views: 1,865
Sacha 2 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,665 views: 343,425
marchhare 2 hours ago

I'm looking for the suggestions on the best vocal mic for under $3,000. I currently own: Sure KSM 44, Rode K2, Neumann KMS 105....

Doghouse
replies: 117 views: 31,987
lucey 4 hours ago

Hey folks, As I just moved to a new place with a larger room for my home studio, and my current monitors are starting to show...

sirjuxtable
replies: 259 views: 18,810
uptheoctave 4 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 4,001 views: 1,153,074
DAH 5 hours ago

I thought it was worth the attention of gearspacer's that Fred has retired. His designs and career are worth praise. I put...

elegentdrum
replies: 9 views: 576
kazuma 6 hours ago

I'm sure the vintage KM84 is worth more than 3x the price of a new one in sound and all but is there anything out there that...

seedubs
replies: 41 views: 1,605
Honkermann 6 hours ago

SSL X-Rack

Hello everyone, This is my first topic here, so I'll start with a topic that deserves all the attention. With this occasion...

MusicBiz
replies: 85 views: 8,833
Kurt S. 8 hours ago

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but we recently bought a Massive Passive and it sounds like one of the tubes is already...

willyg
replies: 3 views: 184
Bushman 8 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 571 views: 65,366
[email protected] 8 hours ago

SCHOEPS CMD 42 Beta - The New Digital Colette Amplifier What do you think? https://i.postimg.cc/vmCDVbQ2/00-00-00.png 00:00 -...

dfghdhr
replies: 46 views: 2,053
Shaman 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am mixing a record that has multiple singers on it and so far most of the vocal tracks are way overly...

sdd17
replies: 6 views: 223
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 519 views: 130,507
just_manu 12 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 407 views: 36,898
skybluerental 13 hours ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 203 views: 16,358
just_manu 15 hours ago

Hello everyone! Has anyone experienced an issue with the AES/EBU digital outputs on the Trinnov ST2 Pro? I am attempting to...

deveion
replies: 11 views: 515
Squawk 16 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 166 views: 49,954
tbasstreble11 18 hours ago

Hi, I’ve got a 110v AMS RMX-16 that I would like to setup for 220V (230v). It’s a old model, so it lacks the voltage...

Shenes
replies: 3 views: 133
-JJ- 19 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,969 views: 1,416,315
Bricklaya 23 hours ago

I am placing several threads for various answers but I noticed this is a critical question and may help me narrow down my...

CJ1973
replies: 663 views: 192,530
PeterPetz 23 hours ago

I really like Genelecs, and I want to get either 8341A or an 8331 for my 10' x 11' untreated room. I have a 12' peaked ceiling....

FaveDave
replies: 34 views: 1,071
slainbabyyc 1 day ago

Was wondering if anyone out there has experience with both and can comment on their similarities and differences in sound.

blotto
replies: 167 views: 25,469
RoundBadge 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,900 views: 1,895,709
minor7 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 229 views: 41,229
Calvin Sattler 1 day ago

Here's my recently-completed ZOOM interview with Elliot Scheiner about the engineering and studio gear behind Steely Dan's...

burns46824
replies: 227 views: 9,048
burns46824 1 day ago

its really simple,what is best analog to digital converter you ever heard,doesnt matter how much it cost or if its even curently...

Neodym
replies: 651 views: 83,997
herecomesyourman 1 day ago

Hi - we're building a studio and we will be looking for 24-32 channels. Is it worth considering a console simply for the...

lehmannmusic
replies: 36 views: 1,385
David Rick 1 day ago

thinkin about picking one up, but was wondering if there was a on/off switch on this 1space rack unit?

koldice
replies: 11 views: 2,139
drcaron 1 day ago

I will be the first to admit that I am not 100% certain of what I’m talking about and this is in no way a scientific study...

Zoot
replies: 70 views: 6,946
Zoot 1 day ago

Ok, so we all know monitors are a very personal thing and no one size fits all. So these are my highly subjective thougths about...

gainreduction
replies: 19 views: 8,690
Wlaad 1 day ago

So this should be fun. In my continuing move to go ITB for mixing I'm thinking I'll let go of some of my compressors used for...

ohgee
replies: 17 views: 3,088
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Not much info on FLea microphones--heres something new from Tube Tests--My FLea 47 is my go-to about 80% of the time--Beautiful...

jayfield
replies: 62 views: 19,075
crille_mannen 1 day ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

Ghost In The Attic
replies: 317 views: 22,952
henryrobinett 1 day ago

ks digital

i build small project studios, mostly for clients who come to sing or play at my place. so heres this client who says " i...

audiothings
replies: 115 views: 44,552
the_mixer 1 day ago

Hey there looking for some advice for audio interface upgrade to match my new 32 channel desk. It is a split desk so I will have...

Kingstonberg
replies: 1 views: 139
slainbabyyc 1 day ago

Joined Mix with the Masters as a pro member back in 2015 and while it was never meant to be a heavily instructional based...

davehall6162
replies: 11 views: 713
marchhare 1 day ago

Im trying to find the best compressor for vocals between the to I hear one is cleaner and one got more mojo what is y’all...

Astro94
replies: 0 views: 111
Astro94 1 day ago

I'm thinking of getting a Shelford Channel to replace my AMS NEVE 1073SPX. I'm intrigued by the build quality, the updated sound,...

slainbabyyc
replies: 12 views: 383
old hydro law 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 549 views: 76,724
tiber93 1 day ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 722 views: 124,293
citrusonic 1 day ago

Just got the Advanced Audio CM47fet a few months back but had not gotten round to using it (Haven't done much vocal work over the...

Niven Peacock
replies: 4 views: 281
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Hi All, I am wondering which studios people know of in the US with Neve 8048's! Any help is much appreciated.

phishoz
replies: 3 views: 302
ratti 2 days ago

Moderators